visit-red-300x50PNG
    So... when does he go to jail for

fraud?

Banned User

These disappearing posts are

starting to make me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    These

disappearing posts are starting to make me wonder.
    Would you like to clarify what you mean? To date, the

only disappearing posts I know of were either things like "Good post" which we do delete, or posts deleted by the

forum member themselves. If other posts are disapearing, please give me some specifics.

We have and will

continue to merge relevent threads together, it only makes good sense. Starting a bunch of disparete threads about a

single product just makes it hard for people looking for information.

Platinum Fox makes a good point. It does

look pretty suspicious when a half dozen new members join and all want to talk about the same competitor's product

that is already the subject of some pretty sleazy marketing methods. When a dozen new threads are started on the one

product by these new members, despite the many other products out there, it looks even worse. When those same new

members start making comments that seem to imply we moderators may be censoring the discussion, we start getting

downright suspicious. That said, Catlord, would you please explain your comment regarding disapearing posts with any

specific information you have?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ilana612
    Hello....I am

relatively new to this site, and to pheromones in general. My first "pheromone experience" was with Pherlure, when

my good friend you all know as Catlord17 let me sniff his bottle
    Hmmmm?Why are are so defensive of

"Manure Phelure" Catlord?Wheres your good friend Ilana?

bjf, is the

pheromone review site he owns one that has several products listed with stars next to them, and only pherlure got

five stars?
    Well if its a "5 star mone cologne" ?LOL!Pherlure should have its own message board right

instead of leeching here?

bjf, is the

pheromone review site he owns one that has several products listed with stars next to them, and only pherlure got

five stars?
    Not only was pherlure the only product to get five stars, but it was the only one that

isn't harshly criticized.

Mods, can I post all the urls this guy runs? Honestly, this isn't good for the

industry, for consumers or for Bruce.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

I am a stranger and a noob

myself. I had some free time over christmas break and decided to look into pheromones again. I researched them about

1 year earlier and didnt buy anything. When searching for pheromones I came across the 5 star site which

unfortunately sold me on Pherlure. I cannot say that pherlure doesn't work but I also cant say there is no such

thing as a purple cow. Perhaps these other strangers are like me and just had too much time and money laying around

over christmas break.

Catlord seems credible enough from his threads on multiple topics and there seem to be a

few other people giving this product praise but I decided to return it myself because there is almost no way to

personally prove that pherlure behaves like a pheromone in one months time.

cheers Catlord keep up the good

fight

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Would you

like to clarify what you mean? To date, the only disappearing posts I know of were either things like "Good post"

which we do delete, or posts deleted by the forum member themselves. If other posts are disapearing, please give me

some specifics.

We have and will continue to merge relevent threads together, it only makes good sense. Starting

a bunch of disparete threads about a single product just makes it hard for people looking for information.

Platinum Fox makes a good point. It does look pretty suspicious when a half dozen new members join and all want to

talk about the same competitor's product that is already the subject of some pretty sleazy marketing methods. When

a dozen new threads are started on the one product by these new members, despite the many other products out there,

it looks even worse. When those same new members start making comments that seem to imply we moderators may be

censoring the discussion, we start getting downright suspicious. That said, Catlord, would you please explain your

comment regarding disapearing posts with any specific information you have?
    I was just becoming curious

because several of my posts have disappeared - things I said that seemed relevant and cogent, but not offensive... I

thought they were being deleted as a form of censorship. I didn't delete them. What exactly did you want to

know?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Hmmmm?Why

are are so defensive of "Manure Phelure" Catlord?Wheres your good friend Ilana?
    Platinumfox, I'm not

defensive at all. I disagree with you. It's not the first and won't be the last time I disagree with someone.

But I'm also not going to cower because someone does not agree with me. Pherlure works for me. Call it what you

will, but it does.

You have every right to your opinion, but I'm not here to pick a fight nor finish one.

I've grown tired of the fighting over Pherlure. If you don't like it, don't use it. I couldn't care less.

Fighting over it doesn't make any sense. I'm only here to discuss things that interest me, not sell stuff. So

don't demonize me for speaking the truth as I have experienced it.

And Ilana does not post here because she has

nothing to say. She is one of the women I have encountered on whom Pherlure has an effect, by the way. She also

seems to like TE, AE and EW, in case you were wondering.

I was not trying to say Pherlure was a five star

product. I was merely trying to describe the web page. That web page has it listed as five stars. Perhaps I

should have phrased it differently.

I was just

becoming curious because several of my posts have disappeared - things I said that seemed relevant and cogent, but

not offensive... I thought they were being deleted as a form of censorship. I didn't delete them. What exactly did

you want to know?
    Are you accusing us of censorship? If so, say it clearly instead of beting around the bush.

Especially after I was the one who refused to close this thread in the first place. If that's not it, give me

approximate dates so I can look them up.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Censorship

Are you

accusing us of censorship? If so, say it clearly instead of beting around the bush. Especially after I was the one

who refused to close this thread in the first place. If that's not it, give me approximate dates so I can look them

up.
    I made the initial request to have this thread be censored; had a heated off-Forum debate with

Belgareth; and fortunately, he prevailed. I'm glad the thread has continued, as it is the best example of a

marketing scam I've seen -- at least with regard to the concept of human pheromones. So far as I'm concerned, the

longer this thread continues, the more it speaks against the Pherlure product. But it is obvious that the folks at

Pherlure want to capture any attention that they can, even if it means negative attention.

JVK

Banned User

Are you

accusing us of censorship? If so, say it clearly instead of beting around the bush. Especially after I was the one

who refused to close this thread in the first place. If that's not it, give me approximate dates so I can look them

up.
    I am not the type to beat around the bush. Instead, I tend to wait until I have evidence of

something, and ask what's going on. I'm also making no accusations.

I made a post yeasterday in response to

Platinumfox, I believe, and the post is gone. I was just starting to notice that my posts weredisappearing, as that

was what I thought was the third time it happened. Since I wasn't sure, I didn't jump to conclusions. But I am

sure about the post to this thread.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I made the

initial request to have this thread be censored; had a heated off-Forum debate with Belgareth; and fortunately, he

prevailed. I'm glad the thread has continued, as it is the best example of a marketing scam I've seen -- at least

with regard to the concept of human pheromones. So far as I'm concerned, the longer this thread continues, the more

it speaks against the Pherlure product. But it is obvious that the folks at Pherlure want to capture any attention

that they can, even if it means negative attention.

JVK
    James, I respect you as a researcher

and scientist, but it seems to me that what I read above is a way of saying that I am somehow affiliated with

Pherlure and trying to sell for them through this thread. Quite frankly, I find that insulting, and insults don't

do much for respect.

I don't care if you agree with me or not, but I think the only reason this thread is such a

hot button issue is because nobody else has an open mind about it. If it was treated with the same attitude any

other product gets treated with, nobody would be writing in this thread! Nobody but me, since I enjoy sharing my

hits. And I would share my hits if they were from SOE, APC, Pherlure, AE, or TE. Hits are hits.

Now it's

become apparent that because I have experiences that a number of you consider impossible based on faulty logic, I am

becoming the target of increasing negativity. The negativity is unreasonable and shows that some people here have

rigid thinking. If you disagree with me, fine, but do you have any experience with Pherlure? Did you ever try to

put it through any testing? Going by some moronic ad campaign says nothing about the product at all. It speaks

solely to the stupidity of the advertiser.

That said, have someone who has some Pherlure and didn't like it send

it to you, and do some tests on it for Christ's sakes! Do some tests. See what happens. Have a friend test it.

Blind and double blind test it. The more scientific the better! I don't care if you buy any in order to test it.

But when you test it, assume nothing. Let the evidence of your tests speak for themselves. Right now, your opinion

is just that, and based only on advertising. I on the other hand, see results in real life, and they don't go away

just because the advertiser is an idiot!

Until you have scientific evidence that Pherlure is garbage, and I mean

experiments and real science, your opinion is not of Pherlure, it's of the advertising campaign. My experiences

may not be hard science, but they're a hell of a lot closer than analyzing a product's validity based on the

advertising used to sell it!

Finally, that you would suggest censorship to squelch a point of view you disagree

with based on this astoundingly poor logic is nothing less than flabbergasting. What kind of research did you do on

SOE before you started selling it, if you're so quick to judge another product based on the advertising? It makes

me wonder. And doubt.

Phero Dude

C'mon Catlord. Your're being

absurd.

SOE is based on published research about the pheromones that are in it.

Pherlure is a fake

product claiming to use a nonexistant chemical (di-dehydroepiandrosterone) and citing fake studies which are

promoted on fake sites.

Do you see a difference?

Banned User

XVS, my point is to draw

attention to the fact that deciding a product cannot work based solely on second hand information (in this case,

advertising) is absurd. And also to draw comparison to the contrast between the tests that one got, but not the

other. If it's fake, why not come up with scientific proof? Why not crush my argument with that?

Fake

advertising does not speak well of the product, no. But if I was to describe a Volkswagen Beetle as "the best car

ever", would that mean it was not a vehicle? That is along the lines of the logical fallacy being committed here.

The advertising does not really tell you whether the product does what they claim. That's why there is such a

thing as independant product testing.

Explain to me why I have gotten better hits with this "snake oil" than with

anything else, even when the subjects did not know I was wearing anything? If it's just the power of suggestion,

how can I keep repeating these experiences, with people who don't know I use pheromones at all? I know it's

easier to just write me off as a liar and an astroturfer and all that, but the truth is, I do have these

experiences, and my best hits are always from Pherlure, or some mixture containing Pherlure.

False advertising,

yes. But the product has something in it that does have an effect. I don't know what... but I do know there's

something functional in it.

Banned User

By the way,there is no point

in beating a dead horse. I don't see any reason to argue this point when it's obvious that nobody's going to

change their minds.

Its sooo obvious that Catlord

has money involved in Pher-MANURE I have never seen someone defend something so much like their life depended on

it.Im exposing it for what it is and hopefully Pher-MANURE will to the "product graveyard" along with Jello Pudding

Pops and New Coke.I would like to see this thread locked or deleted the agenda of certain posters who back up this

crap is crystal clear and doesnt deserve anymore attention.

Journeyman

Wink Guau

Catlord17 that

was really really intense. I mean just by sheer intensity this is the best thread. I just want to say I hope

everything is golden with everyone and let's all stay on the way forward with whatever

it is that we think the way forward is. Wow, but some people take it a bit far and just get crude.
    Also

yes I am brand new, newbe, stranger whatever and if it takes going around making a couple dozen you go... posts like

some others to raise my rank and not be called some stranger I'll do it. Just let me know. Because I am a

loyal customer and I'll make it happen. What's the top rank?
    Finally somebody tell me if I am wrong but

I was under the impression that competition was good for business. This due to the fact that nobody can develop an

entire or the whole market. Then only being responsible for developing the portion of the market that one can

personally develop. There is nothing that's everything. Unless it's not profitable for the next person. On that

note IMO it's the owner's right to just squash this if he does not like it and I would see nothing wrong with it

because whatever hurts the bottom line is just bad everything. Anyways, I am loving the forum and everyone have

super day. I received my first LS order so tomorrow should be outstanding and crazy fun. Peace

[QUOTE} Wow, Platinumfox what

is up? [/QUOTE]Hopefully the blood pressure of the marketing team of Pher-MANURE after they product goes under from

this thread.

catlord17,

I cannot find a

single post of yours in this thread that has been deleted. You DO have replies showing on the board to Platinum

Fox's posts too.
    Try logging out so the "Reply" button goes away, maybe that way you can just READ the posts

you're claiming were deleted.

Interestingly enough, we had ANOTHER guy going for "censorship martyrdom" earlier

this week. This guy deleted 7 of the 19 posts that he had on this thread HIMSELF, and then PM'ed a moderator to ask

where his posts had gone. I find it very curious that now that it's known that we mods can see deleted posts, AND

who deleted them, you're suddenly claiming that we're deleting posts that never existed.

Just in case anyone

doubts that we know what posts have been deleted, and by whom, here's the text of just one of the user-deleted

posts from the guy who tried the censorship scam earlier this week:

"cat i sent u a pm.."

Ring a bell?

I strongly recommend that you make your reply, and ALL further inquiries regarding missing posts, by PM as

specified in the sticky threads.

Oscar
    Love-Scent Forums

Journeyman

Yeah good one just make stuff

up, what in the are you talking about? You seem upset. I hope you don't take that to heart but I don't know how to

explain what your saying. Peace
    Also out of respect for the forum I will make this my last post on this thread

because I am sure there is good times in other threads. So I think I've said what I want to say and to all the

moderators I did not know this was such a touchy subject because I am new and it was a thread I read all the way

through. So anyways I have come full circle on this. Right on the monyt 737Pilot

Journeyman

Arrow

ooh cmon guys, if anyone has

pherlure that tried it and it works for them; then it works for them. If it doesn't, return it. Simple as that. no

more arguing! period

Now i'm with catlords response for once because it had some affect on me which i got

some girls say hi to me a few time while wearing it alone. So we all know that something is in it but hey, if it

works then it works.

So lets stop this debating thingy and this is suppose to be a results and hits posts not

just arguing each other in here...Peace out
    "Good looks get you to the door, but it doesn't keep you in!"

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    Yeah good

one just make stuff up, what in the ___ are you talking about? You seem a little deranged. I hope you don't take

that to heart but I don't know how to explain what your saying. Peace
    Deranged? If you're

referring to my analogy, I was trying to make a comparison. You'll have to specify what you mean before I can

explain myself.

Journeyman

Oh no Catlord I think

that was a strong word therefore if you see my edit it is not there but I was referring to Platinumfox screaming out

M.... You know I was not referring to you, we're golden. Same as with Platfox but I think he's upset.

Its obvious someone has

multiple email accounts and I guessing each "stranger" is linked to it.

Banned User

Use quotations to avoid

confusion. lol

It seems to me that Platfox is more upset than is reasonable, which does seem odd, but hey,

whatever.

Journeyman

There we go again did

you not read what I said about being a stranger, is there anything I can do about that? I don't think so. I don't

like the acussations your making. PFox, anyways I apologize for the word I used I already changed it. I can delete

the whole message if you find it offensive. But I don't think there is anything more offensive than what you are

doing by insinuating that strangers have some sort of hidden agenda. In my case you are way of the mark, so there it

is. I am out.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Its obvious

someone has multiple email accounts and I guessing each "stranger" is linked to it.
    Must I now suffer yet

more ridiculous assumptions? Platfox, chill out. You disagree with me. That's fine. But I have better things to

do than pull the sort of crap you're trying to accuse me of, apparently.

And by the way, I do have multiple

e-mail accounts. Only one is registered here. Check the IP if you like, smarty. Stop accusing me of stupid

shit.

I love how nobody here seems to have the balls or common courtesy to make accusations directly. I can

handle it. If you're going to accuse me of something, at least have that level of courtesy.

I am not the

type to beat around the bush. Instead, I tend to wait until I have evidence of something, and ask what's going on.

I'm also making no accusations.

I made a post yeasterday in response to Platinumfox, I believe, and the post is

gone. I was just starting to notice that my posts weredisappearing, as that was what I thought was the third time it

happened. Since I wasn't sure, I didn't jump to conclusions. But I am sure about the post to this

thread.
    I just checked the logs. There was no post from you in this thread that was deleted yesterday. I

checked back to 1/11/06 and not one post from you had been deleted. What exactly are you trying to prove? I'll tell

you right now that your public accusations of censorship and false claims have me pretty unhappy. If you had a

problem with our actions, you should have come to any one of the mods through PMs and we would have helped you.

Instead, you make false accusations here?
    Last edited by belgareth; 01-25-2006 at 04:35 AM.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Getting back to the point of comparing

Pherlure with SOE we have:

Pherlure
    - claims to use a chemical that doesn't exist:

di-dehydroepiandrosterone
    - refers to studies which never happened
    - created fake web sites to make people

think the fake studies really happened
    - deliberately went way out of its way to deceive people

SOE
    -

uses real compounds that have been studied extensively - androstenone and androsterone
    - is based on real studies

that were published in peer-reviewed science journals

And yet Catlord compares the two as if each were just

as likely to be a reasonable product.

Get this straight: a product with fake ingredients and deliberately

faked studies using multiple fake websites is NOT a legitimate product.

No way, no how.

This is an

entirely different category of fake than any other pheromone product on the market. Others use exaggerated claims or

have hardly any pheromones etc. But only Pherlure actually has gone to the trouble of creating fake sites and fake

studies.

In doing this, they've gone over the line from marketing to fraud. Plain and simple.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information