Close

Threaded View

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I might add a small

amount of additional muskrat musk to the alcohol, as part of the fixative for the alcohol, in addition to a standard

natural alcohol fixative I used last time. You don't want the alcohol to evaporate too fast. It will make no

difference in the smell. There is already muskrat musk in the perfume anyway (oops, revealed another ingredient),

though it is by no means the prominent musk note. Muskrat lends a depth in the bass range no other substance on

earth can add -- a "subwoofer of scent". Other than that there will be no ingredient differences.

No, I will not

be making more Pheros. This is the last of the last batch. The recipe was never kept, and I couldn't locate

all the 150 ingredients in the same quality if I tried. It's like a vintage wine. A snapshot in time. There can

only be one batch.

So get your bottles if you want them.

Which reminds me, incidentally; there is no

financial advantage for me to "talk up" Pheros; or to ask people to buy it (someone once suggested that I was

here primarily to market my product -- that person said he was here mainly for that reason, and apparently didn't

understand. I'm here because I love women, and was here long before I had a product.). One Bruce buys the little I

have left, which he has already ordered, I've made all the money I'll ever make from it. Even if it sells like

hotcakes, Bruce can never order more, and I'm currently offering no other products. There is no concrete reason for

me to care what anyone thinks about the product (emotional reasons, yes). In fact, I never cared that much how much

it sold, because I thought it would eventually sell out, and knew I'd never sell more after that. Plus, it was

always a strange concoction for pheromone and scent connoisseurs; not really intended for the mainstream. It was a

labor of love. I'm just happy that people all over the world are using it; that its vibe is out there.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 06-26-2007 at 12:56 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information