Close

Thread: Side Effects

Hybrid View

Terry,

I thought TE

would be a lot weaker. So 1/4 TE gel pack would contain nearly as much -none as 1 whole drop of PI? Considering that

I clearly ODed at one drop of NPA (and I think NPA has an amount of anone similar to PI) then I should try much less

than that! Maybe 1/8 pack or even less. But this comes close to 'not measurable'... Maybe I should just wait for

the TE spray to arrive and start with one or two dabs of it.

I've been wearing 1/4 TE gel pack today -

without clear results. I had the impression that I got slight OD-reactions at work. These reactions started fading

away with time, and 1 hour before I left the office my 'favourite co-worker' started really loosening up and

became the singing, nonsense-blabbering, faces pulling, childish girl I like so much... After work I had an

appointment at the doctor and met there a woman in her 40s (I think), that showed quite clear signs of interest.

Unfortunately she wasn't my type (or age). I'd say 1/4 gel pack seems to be too much for me!

Thanks for

your help so far, Terry!

bb

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    Terry,

I thought TE would be a lot weaker. So 1/4 TE gel pack would contain nearly as

much -none as 1 whole drop of PI? Considering that I clearly ODed at one drop of NPA (and I think NPA has an amount

of anone similar to PI) then I should try much less than that! Maybe 1/8 pack or even less. But this comes close to

'not measurable'... Maybe I should just wait for the TE spray to arrive and start with one or two dabs of it.

I've been wearing 1/4 TE gel pack today - without clear results. I had the impression that I got slight

OD-reactions at work. These reactions started fading away with time, and 1 hour before I left the office my

'favourite co-worker' started really loosening up and became the singing, nonsense-blabbering, faces pulling,

childish girl I like so much... After work I had an appointment at the doctor and met there a woman in her 40s (I

think), that showed quite clear signs of interest. Unfortunately she wasn't my type (or age). I'd say 1/4 gel pack

seems to be too much for me!

Thanks for your help so far, Terry!

bb
    Yes BB, 20mcg sure can be a bit much for some peope thets a fact, i have read some forum posts on TE

gell where the poster reported good results using only a pea size amount of the stuff, but if you look at the

figures you can see that some users must be ODing on the stuff when they report no effects after using 3/4 or even a

full gel/pck. For some reason the older women seem to react more favourably to extra aNONE, as you say, and i have

noticed this as well. aNONE will always provide the hits if the recepters are in contact range, but there seems to

be more recepters in the population of the triple formulars, or even NONE and NOL mixes. Maby you could use up

your gel TE with some added aNOL, to soften it a little. I might add 1/4 TE gel/pck to one spray Chikara, As

yesterday i used one drop Alpha 7 and about 2 sprays Chikara, i was after one spray but it was a new bottle and by

the time i got the full spray primed i probably had closer to 2 sprays, but i will use only one for awhile, i

started speaking to a woman in the supermarket and she started following me around for about 10 minutes, telling me

all sorts of things, well i am only new to Chikara and will only use it when there appears to be an abundence of

suitable receptors around ect, so ill let you know in time how it works 4 me, But i will say that it really works on

me as when i was out i really felt so good and also so controlled and mellow, it was sutch a good feeling i decided

that i would limit my use of c7 so as not to build up a tolerance to the really nice effect it had on me, i was

wearing it on my adams apple, so i must have got a real good whiff at times.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yes BB, 20mcg sure can be a bit much for some peope

thets a fact, i have read some forum posts on TE gell where the poster reported good results using only a pea size

amount of the stuff, but if you look at the figures you can see that some users must be ODing on the stuff when they

report no effects after using 3/4 or even a full gel/pck. For some reason the older women seem to react more

favourably to extra aNONE, as you say, and i have noticed this as well. aNONE will always provide the hits if the

recepters are in contact range, but there seems to be more recepters in the population of the triple formulars, or

even NONE and NOL mixes. Maby you could use up your gel TE with some added aNOL, to soften it a little. I might

add 1/4 TE gel/pck to one spray Chikara, As yesterday i used one drop Alpha 7 and about 2 sprays Chikara, i was

after one spray but it was a new bottle and by the time i got the full spray primed i probably had closer to 2

sprays, but i will use only one for awhile, i started speaking to a woman in the supermarket and she started

following me around for about 10 minutes, telling me all sorts of things, well i am only new to Chikara and will

only use it when there appears to be an abundence of suitable receptors around ect, so ill let you know in time how

it works 4 me, But i will say that it really works on me as when i was out i really felt so good and also so

controlled and mellow, it was sutch a good feeling i decided that i would limit my use of c7 so as not to build up a

tolerance to the really nice effect it had on me, i was wearing it on my adams apple, so i must have got a real good

whiff at times.
    I always use some anol stuff - I just forget to mention it often

because it's something I got used to... Unfortunately my SOE is as good as empty - I think I got the last inches

out of it today... I guess I will try to combine a very small amount of TE with one or two sprays of C7

tomorrow.

And good luck with the Chikara - it's a favourite of mine, with good social benefits...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    I

always use some anol stuff - I just forget to mention it often because it's something I got used to...

Unfortunately my SOE is as good as empty - I think I got the last inches out of it today... I guess I will try to

combine a very small amount of TE with one or two sprays of C7 tomorrow.

And good luck with the Chikara - it's

a favourite of mine, with good social benefits...
    That is the main

reason that i have the Chikara Bob, as i like good social fun effects, I dont mind a little fun flirting also, But i

try and keep it light, because i dont really like to dissapoint the women when they try and take me home as they

usually do, as i am a one woman man, i used to really hate it when i had to choose between girls, aspecially if they

were equally as nice, its not easy to knock them back so as not to get involved, that is why i mostly try and ignore

them when they seem sexually attracted to me, for me i just enjoy testing the various reactions to the products and

mixes, and i have had some good success in manipulating social situations with pheromones for the purpose of

business and also fun. But i still like to see the reactions and effects the various preparations have on women,

and as soon as i get a good run of positive hits from a mix or a product i mark it down and move on to try something

else for effects, i have a good selection to choose from, but i only use the stuff now when i think i will be

involved in a good social setting where the Pheromones can be utilised to best advantage. If i am posting results

with a mix or product i like to be as accurate and factual as i possably can, so as not to waste peoples time or

money, i also enjoy reading the results and postings of the forum members hits and misses, as it is a good thing to

correspond with sutch a diverse array of interesting people from around the world. It is just so entertaining the

world of Pheromones and users, i might change my name to Pherofreak ha ha , i better ask Bruce if he can do it, lol

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information