Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
This is a

crossover area, not strictly about fitness substances. HgH works in homeopathic form, so why not pheromones? I've

had this idea for a while, but am just now thinking out loud with it. It wouldn't have to work that way for

everybody, since homeopathics don't work that way anyhow. I thought I got a little more cut and put on a little

non-fat weight when I started using them too. I never concluded anything from that, and I still don't. So I'm not

saying you're wrong, because I don't know. But why dismiss a sensible hypothesis out of hand before any

evidence has been gathered?
HgH is junk in the homeopathic form... HgH to be effective, should be

injected.

The only reason I say this was wrong, is because of the way the "Chemicals" work for this type of

thing... again I dont know much about how pheromone's work. I was quick to backtrack a little bit when chemo said

something about flucuating LH... This is something I would like to know more about. Im still skeptical... actually

damn positive it didn't gain any mass... but am always willing to hear peoples opinions on this, cause like I

said... Im no pro on pheros... so really I'd believe whatever Chemo said, cause he is quite skilled in both

fields.

Adams