Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
Has

anyone else besides me noticed the risk of talking up the last batch of Pheros too much? I can imagine some people

hoarding it and re-selling it for 10X the cost in a couple of years.

Perhaps Bruce will limit the number of

bottles per customer to keep a level playing field?

Just a thought...

-CAt
SShhhhh!!

Just

kidding. I think with the pretty limited initial market this won't be much of an issue, though we really don't

know how much product will be available, or who is out there with the funds. I intend to buy more than one bottle

when its available, and it will be kept for my own posterity. I think others here on this board have the same

covetous thoughts.

I would, though, be concerned if Bruce got an order for half or more of what was offered.

Its up to him, but Bruce strikes me as a very fair and decent guy, and well able to handle whatever may transpire

along these lines.

Its interesting, big companies drool over this kind of advance demand for a product. In this

case Pheros is a known product in its market, and the huge anticipation of its (re)release is a testimony of its

great quality.

Its abundantly obvious that you've done well Dr, and by all means, take the time to get it

right.

Wondering if any thought has been given to pre-sales, esp to board members?? That might be a

pain in the neck for Bruce though, but we will have the most advanced notice. Right? Right??

Pant! Greg