Close

Hybrid View

Gegoi,

Actually I think it is

the nol that smells musky man. Not the rone. I have a bottle of pure Androstenol spray.. heavy in content.

When I spray it, my gal picks up on it right away and says I smell funny. Not offensive, but just

wierd.

When I put on SOE, she says the same thing. It's definitely the Nol.

Livethemusic, how much

of a gel pack do you use per application?

NFS

Quote Originally Posted by nfs

Livethemusic, how much of a gel pack do you use per application?

NFS
    I've tried everything from 1/8

of a pack to a full pack. In all instances I felt more anxiety than usual. Like I said I can't be positive it was

the SOE and I'll keep trying it until I have more definitive results. I'm not really sure if the days I put more

SOE I felt more anxious than the days I put very little. It's hard to tell with something like that, but I do know

that pretty much every day I've worn SOE my anxiety levels have gone up.

It may be the -nol, but I'm guessing

its the -rone, because I don't mind SPMO, although I generally don't use more than two drops and I've heard it's

low -nol content to begin with, so this might not answer anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Gegoi,

Actually I

think it is the nol that smells musky man. Not the rone. I have a bottle of pure Androstenol spray.. heavy in

content.

When I spray it, my gal picks up on it right away and says I smell funny. Not offensive, but just

wierd.

When I put on SOE, she says the same thing. It's definitely the Nol.

Livethemusic, how much

of a gel pack do you use per application?

NFS
    -nol = musky
    -rone = fresh sweat
    -none =

urinous

It seems somewhat obvious to me that the right combination of -nol and -rone would be effective for

the majority of men--as has been the case. However, as indicated in previous posts, -rone is somewhat aversive for

men. If a man is acutely sensitive to the -rone, even at 1 mg/ml concentration, it would tend to evoke the same

reaction he might have to the presence of a dominant male (and increase anxiety levels as a result), as has been

noted in this thread.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    -nol = musky
    -rone

= fresh sweat
    -none = urinous

It seems somewhat obvious to me that the right combination of -nol and -rone

would be effective for the majority of men--as has been the case. However, as indicated in previous posts, -rone is

somewhat aversive for men. If a man is acutely sensitive to the -rone, even at 1 mg/ml concentration, it would tend

to evoke the same reaction he might have to the presence of a dominant male (and increase anxiety levels as a

result), as has been noted in this thread.

JVK

Hmm very

interesting stuff indeed Doc! Yes I think it is the RONE that's causing the slight depression. I have pure nol

spray and it doesn't seem to do that to me. Perhaps I am sensitive to the Rone indeed!

I know that it's SOE

for sure , because every single time I use it, I feel this way. I could be really happy and uplifted to start with,

but half an hr after application, i suddenly feel withdrawn, and don't want to talk to anyone. Like a real wet

blanket.

Sometimes I wish SOE would work on me like it works on people like Gegogi. *sigh*.... It does smell

really nice to me.

NFS

Phero Enthusiast

Part of my problem with

attributing hits to pheromones is that I believe in this obscure science (which many may regard as a pseudoscience)

called aromachology, which is roughly similar to aromatherapy, but deals with how fragrances influence the mind

rather than the body.

So when I smell good, if I see a girl checking me out in a situation which I gather she

normally would not (which is a hard enough distinction for me to make to begin with) I have no way of knowing

whether she's checking me out because the SCENT itself is having an effect on her mind, and she's digging it, or

if it's the pheromones getting to her.
    heres what:
    the only thing i can agree with is that

pheromones will not force someone to behave against their will. HOWEVER-
    i do infact disagree with "pheromones will

not get you laid".
    a girl is checking you out. you are unsure WHY. i can tell you that pheromones have not caused

her to find you overwhelmingly attractive when you werent before, but that maybe you werent on the radar yet and the

'mones brought you to her attention. the 'mones enahance what you got going on, so rest assured that if a girl is

giving you attention its YOU, and the 'mones may have been a neon sign pointing " <---- this way".
    i wasnt going

to post but i couldnt help it when you wrote:
    So when I smell good, if I see a girl checking me out in a

situation which I gather she normally would not (which is a hard enough distinction for me to make to begin

with)
    so, if normally she would NOT be checking you out,its not because she wouldnt have been attracted

('mones wont get you laid implies its more than just scent) but because maybe 'mones brought you to her

attention.
    i myself have a hard time accepting a hit. i begin to dissect it and think its in my head.
    i know

'mones can make or break an opportunity, ive had this friend for 2 years that never hit on me and one 'monee day

he decided i wasnt just a friend anymore. go figure!

Phero Guru

Default " do infact disagree with "pheromones will not get you laid".

I agree, Pheromones can get you laid. Although I don't quite use them

for that purpose, I have been literally jumped on twice over the past 5-6 years, once by a really good looking 30

something woman and another time by a 50 something woman who went so far as to tempt me with her girlfriend (she

wasn't there) with an implied 3-some down the road a piece. Rare occurances certainly, but it can happen. I

declined both as I get what I want from/with Sue.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Totally in agreement wth

both Lor and Koolking.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Thumbs up

So I set up my blog at:

pantyremover.livejournal.com and updated it with my first post

yesterday.

The pheromones are a small part of it, it's basically a blog written mainly for my own use with

focus on improving my interactions with people in general and my success with women.

So if ya wanna read it, go

ahead, but I will say my first post is long as hell and you probably won't understand much of it unless you have

studied some seduction materials and poetic analysis

Thread Information