I guess its time for another proclamation. You've probably all been eagerly awaiting the next one in

anticipation, right at the edges of your seats and all that.

Today's topic is topics of discussion. There's

been a lot of nonsense coming about the Pherlure thread. As a forum that promotes open discussion on the topic of

pheromones and the science of attraction, we would be wrong to casually ban a particular topic, especially when it

may have something to do with potential pheromones. It doesn't have to be a proven product, it doesn't have to

meet anybody's approval and it doesn't have to have honest marketing to qualify for discussion. All it has to do

is be a product purported to chemically create attraction. In reality, discussion of oddball products is a big

benefit to everybody on the forum. If it turns out to be a good product we alll have a new toy to play with. If it

turns out to be a bunch of trash, a lot of people know about it.

Things we will censor are personal attacks on

others, insults, slander, vulgarity, demeaning or bigoted statements and that type of thing. We also have and will

continue to ban people for the above without warning or hesitation.

Another reminder. There has been, off and

on, discussion about Double Your Dating, David DeAngelo and NLP in the PHEROMONE discussion forum. None of those

topics are about pheromones. Please take them to Open Discussion. I'm not sure how the other moderators feel about

it but I'll simply delete them if they aren't in open discussion.