Close

Hybrid View

ZMA is the "cleanest" way to

boost testosterone levels via supplementation as far as I know.

...and Terry, be careful about what you seem to

be stating as fact there. Also, 6-oxo does have other side effects, a quick google will tell you this. I'm not

saying I know it's a bad idea, but you really shouldn't be messing with your endocrine system without being sure

about the consequences.

http://pherolibrary.com/articles/pheromone-increase.htm
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling View Post
    ZMA is the "cleanest" way to boost testosterone levels via supplementation as far as I

know.

...and Terry, be careful about what you seem to be stating as fact there. Also, 6-oxo does have other side

effects, a quick google will tell you this. I'm not saying I know it's a bad idea, but you really shouldn't be

messing with your endocrine system without being sure about the consequences.

http://pherolibrary.com/articles/pher

omone-increase.htm
    Thanks for the concern Captain, Re 6-oxo, yes there

is always oposing interests out there trying to scare monger when a product has proven successfull in many

university tests and is a leader in its field as 6-oxo is and this is to be understood.

It is a good thing the Australian

customs do not allow dangerous supplements be imported into this country to be used as it is very strict with with

the importing of "dangerous goods" as we have very stringent medical guidelines that have to be adhered to and our

customs service is the very best in the world and need to be congratulated in the efforts they go to in protecting

our citizens from poisons and dangerous hormones and hgh ect ect.

Out of the 100 s of testemonials supporting

the product 6-oxo there have been several reports of some users getting a little pimpley on the back and one person

stated he had trouble sleeping after taking it at bedtime, but overall nothing negative except from those with

vested interests, as there always will be those scare tactics working to be subversive.

To be sure if "Androstenetrione" posed

any genuine health related threats our Government would never allow it to be freely imported into the country, even

my shipment had been opened and inspected by customs agents and resealed before delivery to

me.

Actually

there are hundreds of other anabolic supplements that are produced in USA and do not stand a chance of ever entering

this country because of the scientific expertese that we posess in the detecting of "genuine" dangerous goods.

But good

advice from you is appreciated as there are so many agents and even herbal ingredients that can have an effect on

the endocrine system not forgeting licorice and ginsing and many chinese herbs that the Earth has provided for us to

use with prudence and wisdom.

So may we be guided with the spirit of intelligence in the choices that we

make.

I am

56 years old and have been treating myself long before my doctors told me i would not live past 30 years of age.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

ZMA is the "cleanest" way to boost testosterone levels via supplementation as far as I

know.

...and Terry, be careful about what you seem to be stating as fact there. Also, 6-oxo does have other side

effects, a quick google will tell you this. I'm not saying I know it's a bad idea, but you really shouldn't be

messing with your endocrine system without being sure about the consequences.

http://pherolibrary.com/articles/pheromone-increase.htm

Thanks Captain, I have just done some serious research on ZMA and read some fantastic reveiws, especially

regarding sleep and energy.

Really great stuff that i will be certain to order, thanks Squire.

No worries terry, just making

sure we have a balance of opinions in the thread.

Oh and I have supplemented my zinc intake with up to 45mg with

good results.

For everyone's information, 6-oxo may also have unknown problems further down the line (that

doesn't mean it will,
    its just means that there hasn't been enough time to determine long term effects

properly). You will also potentially experience the nastier effects of raising testosterone, such as acne and

accelerated hair loss.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

No

worries terry, just making sure we have a balance of opinions in the thread.

Oh and I have supplemented my zinc

intake with up to 45mg with good results.

For everyone's information, 6-oxo may also have unknown problems

further down the line (that doesn't mean it will,
    its just means that there hasn't been enough time to determine

long term effects properly). You will also potentially experience the nastier effects of raising testosterone, such

as acne and accelerated hair loss.
    Thats right as who really knows the long

term effects of the 6-oxo substance, It is something that should be cycled, and i have a while on

still.

I did

order the 1FAST400 brand ZMA from www.bulknutrition.com after reading

some of the users comments, so will probably start out taking 2 at night, it appears they must be consumed without

any calcium products. The price of bulknutritions own brands ( 1FAST400 ) quality is good, when compared with some

others.

Right, well seeing as I still

have the pherox and not wanting to 'waste' I have continued use and about 10 minutes ago I experimented a little

and decided to OD a little on it. All I have to say is "Ow, it Burns!". My skin, particularily my face has gone red

and there is a slight throbbing in my ears that is luckily fading quickly...

Some food for thought for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Right, well seeing as I still have the pherox and not wanting to 'waste' I have continued

use and about 10 minutes ago I experimented a little and decided to OD a little on it. All I have to say is "Ow, it

Burns!". My skin, particularily my face has gone red and there is a slight throbbing in my ears that is luckily

fading quickly...

Some food for thought for you guys
    Wow seriously

hot stuff man, I hope ya get some hits outa it all.

Great work

with this and appreciate your feedback

Well thanks Terry, I also

bought some ZMA and Tribulus Terrestris from Sci-MX. Its quite high end stuff and pricey so lets see if i get any

results from this. I may need to lay off my experimentation for a while as its taking its toll on my wallet,

especially now that Im paying for Driving lessons and the like.

P.s The burning and pulsing sensation has

dissapeared but my skin is still a bit red. I wonder how long that will last...

Thread Information