Maybe

that is why I remember one of my ex girlfreinds telling me about this aquaintance of mine who was trying to get at

her whom didn't have the right smell. He was a nerdy gymnast instructor and disco dancer and she believed he

sweated his off on the dance floor...but maybe lesser males do not have that same smell.

I've heard

numerous times from women who say something in my breath turns them on.

And they also say they can smell when

I'm horny by something in my breath.

Something to think about.

I know I do hate the thought of

wearing colognes...which is a masking agent...societies way of trying to get women by smell...and I've heard that a

nice cologne does work in some cases.

This whole pheremone thing has me thinking. I know one dude who used to

be bisexual. His luck with women is zero dispite that he is a nice looking man.

I'm wondering if it's based

on his pheremones...maybe what made him wonder over to the faggot side wasn't as he said because he never learned

to connect with women and nobody taught him how to get them...but something in his very body...that made nasty shyt

like that possible...

Maybe men with alternate sexuality give off a total wrong or bad smell to women...hence

his poor luck with them...

Natures way of making sure that they really do not become breeders. I know he

instinctively does not want children or even a relationship is a dim possiblity...

Anybody have any thoughts

on this:

edit in:

You've all seen the belly dancer who is on my cop file. She may have a couple of

masters degrees but she is also very much intune to her physical body...having studied dance all of her Irish bred

life.

She used to keep clothes of mine just to smell them...gross to me but that is things that we all know

women say and do.

She said it drove her crazy...oh and she was married to an college proffessor at that

time...

My point is that maybe nature did endow alpha's with a certain pheremone that makes women with their

highly develped sense of smell attracted to

them.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthr...threadid=59989

Doable or

marketable approach? Talking with pheromones?
Would be nice. Direct, you use it when you need it, effects only

specific target. Conversion would be a killer though. Just brainstorming I guess...