IS....they destroy your own pheromone signiture that is very important in mating, and finding the right mate that

compliments your own pheromone signiture and immune system, they say people choose a mate on this basis, if you

indroduce synthetic .mones into the picture this process gets really distorted...

here is a excerpt from an

ariticle I found..

"Another thing to consider is that laboratory pheromones ultimately break down and begin

to merge with your own pheromone signatures. Everyone's signature is unique. And researchers find these signatures

particularly intriguing because they think these pheromone prints help you in choosing a mate; they're like puzzle

pieces looking for their fit. You might be attracted to a mate whose pheromone imprint is complementary to your own;

yours lacks what your mate's has, and vice versa. Once synthetic pheromones have merged with your own, who knows

what new blueprint you are sending? The new combination may not be the best thing for the happy couple. This makes

long-term pheromone use even more of a crapshoot."

full article is

here

http://adultfriend

finder.com/intgroups/aa46/tyadmin/acprint_admin_article.html

can anyone add more to

this?

I believe, a man shouldnt expose his gf to .mones than suddenly change them, seems like they know,ive

had near break ups that i attribute to pheromone change.

This is a serious issue!