I have repeatedly come across the sentiment on this board that if you slap on some pheromones, you will have girls

ripping your clothes off like in the Axe commercials. Generally the people who express this belief are new or future

pheromone users who have read a few DIHL reports, and believe occurrences like this are the norm.

Everyone is

very quick to post here when they get obvious hits or DIHLs, which is great because I love reading the success

stories of others. However, ONLY posting results is what I believe is giving some the impression that these things

work like the magic potion from a Midsummer Night's Dream.

Of the threads created on this forum, I would say

about 75% constitute questions people have about various pheromones, which pheromones they should use for a given

situation, terminology, or other questions or observations not including hit reports. I would say maybe 5-10% of

threads are people documenting their hits or DIHLs from their pheromonal adventures, and an even smaller percentage

(1-2%) of threads are used by posters who document their ongoing reactions or lack of reactions from pheromone use.

The only recent example I can think of on this board is gabe1970s "Short Fat Guy Experiment," which I think is a

commendable contribution to the board.

Other users, including Bronzie, Gegogi, and Belgareth, are pretty good at

posting their results or lack of results from their experimentations around the board. It is interesting to me how

the users who report less frequent or weaker results from pheromones tend to post less often. Then again, it might

just be that these users are not as familiar with their results, and put less time into trying to observe

them.

Personally, my reactions to pheromones have been slim to mild. I have a very hard time pinpointing any

discrepencies between how people normally treat and respond to me versus how they treat and respond to me with any

given mix of pheromones.

The one product which has made the most impressionable difference on me has been Liquid

Trust. However, the results from LT are not of the nature of fostering attraction for me in women. Nevertheless, LT

is useful for certain situations, and has a permanent place in my arsenal.

Besides LT, I believe I have gotten

the best responses (sexual responses at least) from The Edge (sandalwood) or NPA. For some reason I feel like the

Edge has been more effective than NPA, but I'm not sure if this is possible (I have adjusted my dosages to account

for the difference in concentration, to the best of my ability.) My problem with determining responses to these 2

-none products though, is that I really can't put my finger on any difference they have made for me. Sometimes

I'll splash on a few dabs of TE midway through my shift, and not observe any difference in how others act towards

me. When I've done the same with LT, I have had some pretty blatant experiences. I must acknowledge that TE and NPA

have been somewhat effective on my own mood, as I sometimes feel more energetic after putting some on, but I don't

know if it is just because I like the way I smell nice after I apply one of my cologne mixes or if it is actually

the -none influencing me.

I don't know what to think about SOE. I sometimes enjoy the feeling I get from it, and

other times feel socially anxious while wearing it. Then again, this is generally how I feel without pheromones, but

it seems like the SOE might increase whatever mood I'm in. In any case, I haven't really observed any positive

difference in how other people react to me while wearing SOE, and for this reason have not used it as a standalone

more than 4 times, and rarely incorporate it into my mixes now.

The jury is still out on Chikara, Perception,

Alter Ego, and SPMO (Super Primal Musk Oil), but I think I like Chikara the best. When I wear it, I feel like I get

treated a lot more respectfully by others, especially men. I also, feel a lot more important and self-confident, but

don't know if it's the C7 or the wonderful smell that puts me at ease. One concept I've been looking into

recently is called Aromachology, which is kind of similar to aromatherapy. I think the smell of Chikara alone would

have an effect on me and other people around me, even without the pheromones, but I think my reaction to it is from

more than just the smell.

I don't have any feelings toward Alter Ego yet, but I've only used 2 gel packs, and

only have used it once as a standalone.

I'm also skeptical about Perception, and haven't even noticed that

it's extended the scent of my cologne like I've read it's supposed to (I've used the gelpacks).

I've been

wearing 1-2 drops of SPMO mixed with everything else, and I think it's alright, but I don't like the scent enough

on its own to use it as a standalone, or to use a larger amount.

One thing I'm planning on doing, for myself and

to add to the information in the community is to start a blog revolving around my daily responses or lack thereof to

my exploits. I think a blogring would be a great resource to the pheromone-using community, and urge others here to

create their own blogs. I'll post with an update once I've gotten a blog started. If anyone has any suggestions or

ideas, or if you have your own blog about your pheromone use, let me know.