I'm sure many

here feel the same, but I love my Perception. Even more so than Chikara, though it's a close race. I love the

scent, I love the way it makes me feel and act. It brings me out of my shell and attracts others. What could be

better than that?

I am concerned though that since I love the cover scent it comes with and I have not yet used

it with any other regualr cologne as a cover scent, that I'll run out of the Perception scent spray since it is

smaller than the Perception pheromone spray. This leads me to two questions.

Is there any chance that future

orders of Perceptions will come with a larger cover scent atomizer?

Also, when it comes ot using other colognes

as cover along with the Perception Pheromone spray, what are the recommendations on how-to apply? I spent almost

two hours trying to find a post that would answer that question, but only found the one below which was a response

to using Perception with other pheromone products.
Quote Originally Posted by Chemo (BDC Concepts)
For best results apply the other

products first and allow to dry. Next, apply Perception to lock everything down. If the order of application is

other products THEN Perception it should retain all the benefits of extended release.

Bobby
Does the

above suggestion apply also to using other colognes instead of the Perception scent spray? Apply the cologne first,

let dry, then apply Perception Pheromone?

Ok, one last question. Any news on Perception Platinum-Release? When

is the projected release date? What changes or differences will it have? I'm looking forward to it though the

only improvements I could see possible is with the spray head (Current one sprays too much) and amount of cover

scent..

=Dan=