Close

PheroTester

Thumbs up Ready to talk....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I'm a

somewhat recent addition to the "Pheromone Users Club", but not in any way new to experiencing the magic of

Pheromones.

For years, I've always been able to smell/detect the 'Scent of a woman' and others have always

made fun of me whey I say "Man, her natural scent just drives me crazy".

I've always noticed that "scent" and

have known it not to be perfumes, lotions, etc. and for a long time people thought it was strange that I did. A few

months ago I decided to do some light research on it, which is how I came to find this site. I have decided to start

using the power of pheromones to my advantage. I've been using them now for a while, but was witholding commenting

on them right away, until I had more testing and observation time. I'm ready to talk and share my experiences.

I'm a pretty shy guy in my mid 30's and find it hard to approach the ladies. I certainly don't have problems

making friends with ladies when they get to know me, but I'm also a "Nice Guy" and let's face it, for reasons I am

still unable to understand, girls only like nice guys for friendship. They tend to date the 'bad boys' only to

complain about them later. Most of my female friends come to me for relationship advise and consider me their

friend/relationship counselor. I want to change this, hence the need for an edge, the use of Pheromones.

So far,

I have used Perception and Chikara with varying degrees of success, but I'm happy to say that I've seen results

from the start, primarily with Perception. I seem to have gotten a bottle of Chikara from the weak batch, and just

recently got the 'new and improved' one, but had not yet had time to try it (too busy w/work, the recent

Hurricanes here in Florida, etc), so I will not comment on Chikara just yet, except to say I love the scent. I also

have NPA and briefly played with SOE gel packs and plan on purchasing WAGG. I will post my findings on those once

I've had more time to use and experiment with them. For now I will concentrate on Perception.

Perception is

amazing. Just as descrived, it delivers pheromones and cover scent throughout the day and just does not

seem to wear off. The cover scent that comes with it is unique and very likable. The pheromone content is definitely

well balanced, I even notice myself feeling different as soon as I apply. I find myself flirting more and talking

more when wearing it. Usual Dosage: One full spray on the chest, then one full spray in one wrist which I in turn

rub on the other wrist and then both on face/neck followed by same with the cover scent.

I've used it mainly at

work so far and find that the guys I work with are looking up to me for help and advise more than usual. The girls

are much more friendly, though they usually were anyway before using pheromones. The one thing that really caught me

off guard is what happened just two weeks ago. I was in our company's customer service area working on some PC's

and doing some software installations. When I was done, on my way back to my desk, I walked by a girl that I've

known for about 4 years. Not purposely, she's just on my way back. Now, I was on the cell phone with one of my IT

guys when suddenly she stopped me to say HI as she sometimes does, but after a few seconds of standing next to her

desk talking on my cell phone her face seemed to light-up and she says "let's walk". She led me to one of the empty

meeting rooms where I sat on the edge of the table trying to finish up my phone conversation. Next thing I know, and

this is what actually caught me off guard, she sets her butt on my lap (more right on my privates) and begins

rubbing herself against me.. OMG.. Boing!!! Hey, she tends to be playful, but that was a shocker! Now, more

background on this girl. She is 29 years old, very attractive and VERY high sex appeal. We had dated for about a

week when we first met 4 years ago, against my 'do not date girls you work with' rule . Our personalities

clashed, so we then became distant friends, just talked at work once in a while but never saw each other socially

outside of work since, but after last week's encounter she's been much more friendly, has had me over to her place

for a home cooked dinner. She even offered to let me stay overnight that night and told me to bring a change of

clothes (it was a week night and she lives much closer to work than I), which I politely declined the overnight stay

offer. She also had me come over and 'help install her hurricane shutters' which are very simple 'roll-down and

lock' type. Again, she offered food, and drink and again I found myself practically peeling myself off her and

leaving against her wishes..

Yesterday she invited me to happy hour with her friends, but I told her I had

plans. I kind of want to take it really slow with her this time. I'm not even sure I want to take it further, so

I'm taking her hits 'with a smile' and returning friendship for now (wow that's difficult). Now if these aren't

definite HITS, I don't know what they are!
    On a more recent trial of Perception, night before last I went out to a

Martini bar with a friend (soooo hot) I've known for 9 years and her friend I recently met. I first met her at a

time she and I both had 'significant others' so we became friends. She considers me her best friend and calls me

at least 3 times a week to tell me about the drama of the week and get advise of guys. Anyway, again, Perception

made me more chatty and flirtacious (again, I'm normally really shy). I soon found both of them very friendly,

chatty and flirtacious too, more than I've ever noticed before. The conversation throughout the night was very

sexually charged, it was al about boobs, penuses, etc. Not really much more to say there though, we all had a great

time, but they both unfortunately ended up drinking too much and I simply will not take advantage of someone

who is drunk.

Can't wait to do more pherotesting and see what happens. I'll be trying the 'new' Chikara next

and see where it leads. I'll keep you all posted.
    Last edited by DanTHEman; 09-11-2004 at 04:54 PM.

*cough*

PheroTester

Uhh.. Ok !?!

Phero Guru

Default none

I think a lot of guys

reading this are wondering why not screw them? I would have, what's to lose?

PheroTester

Oh, I hear you. I often think

the same thing for days afterwards, but the fact is, the one chick at work is trouble. I've been there before and

kind-of regretted it, but there are many times where I just want to throw caution to the wind and give her what she

deserves.. It's either the cautious guy in me (being that it's someone I work with who has a big mouth) or the

nice guy in me. (darn that nice guy.. Keeps getting in the way)..

The other girls at the bar, well, this is a

really good friend of 9 years we're talkign about. Not that I'm not interested in her sexually, but If I'm going

to go there, I want to do it right. I'd hate to be thought of as the jerk who took advantage of his best friend

while she was drunk, you know? Besides, if I play my cards right with this girl, it may turn into something more

than just an one drunken-night stand.. Or two people who just got caught in the moment and had some fun

together..

Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman
    I'm a

pretty shy guy in my mid 30's and find it hard to approach the ladies. I certainly don't have problems making

friends with ladies when they get to know me, but I'm also a "Nice Guy" and let's face it, for reasons I am still

unable to understand, girls only like nice guys for friendship. They tend to date the 'bad boys' only to complain

about them later.
    One word answer: excitment
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    I think a

lot of guys reading this are wondering why not screw them? I would have, what's to

lose?
    Wow!
    that is blunt. I guess is a good thing not everyone

thinks like you KK.

T/C
    Brenda
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Phero Enthusiast

Default then you have to clean up your messy life

older guys who have lived to tell the tale know this basic fact of life... it is easier to get yourself

into sticky situations than it is to get yourself out of them...there are those people out there who transform into

new beings as soon as you've had sex with them... sometimes that can be really cool and there are situations where

that can be scarily uncool. That's the real reason everybody isn't jumping into the sack ten minutes after the

first tempting glance... another lesson from the old farmhands...when you feel like a mysterious force is holding

you back that can be a good thing, a deep message from your unconscious mind that this hook up might not be in your

best interest.

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    older guys who

have lived to tell the tale know this basic fact of life... it is easier to get yourself into sticky situations than

it is to get yourself out of them...there are those people out there who transform into new beings as soon as

you've had sex with them... sometimes that can be really cool and there are situations where that can be scarily

uncool. That's the real reason everybody isn't jumping into the sack ten minutes after the first tempting

glance... another lesson from the old farmhands...when you feel like a mysterious force is holding you back that can

be a good thing, a deep message from your unconscious mind that this hook up might not be in your best

interest.
    That's exactly the situation with the one at work. Something just keeps telling me not to go

there again, so I'm friendly but distant at the same time. When it comes to a prefessional setting and a career,

I'd just rather avoid a sticky situation there. The other one is a totally different story, but I certainly will

take it slow with that. We've been friends much too long to ruin that by taking advantage of her while she was

drunk. It's just uncool!

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    Wow!
    that is blunt. I guess is a good thing not

everyone thinks like you KK.

T/C
    Brenda
    Thaks Brenda.. You just can't go around

"Screwing" everyone just because the opportunity is there. Also, there's a difference between a nice guy and a

dud, or an exciting guy and a total jerk. Not every nice guy is a dud, and you don't have to be a jerk to be

"exciting". There are clear reasons why sometimes you have to think and use caution, or play your cards right.

Thread Information