Hi

all..

I recently received my new 'improved' Chikara (satin silver color cap & spray head) and I

have to say It's a definite improvement. I had bought the old Chikara (Polished chrome cap w/white spray head)

back in August and used it several times with little or no results. It smelled wonderful, but I could not detect

the 'mones and the cologne scent dissipated quite quickly. Not the new one.. It's exquisit scent is still there

and lasts longer, and oh those 'mones are certainly all there!

The scent lasted the whole day, and I could

still easily detect the mones the next morning, even after showering and scrubbing down with soap, there was still a

slight tone of 'mones. Well, enough on the wonderful, awesome combination of Scent + 'mones... Here's to Bruce

and anyone else responsible for this second edition masterpiece..

Ok, now for the important stuff. The

HIT reports / Post application observations: I wore Chikara to work yesterday. I still have a full bottle of the

old stuff (Chikara Classic), so I started with three sprays of that just to use it up (one of each wrist, rubbed

together, two on the chest) and then two full sprays of what I will hereby call 'Chikara Premium' 1 chest, 1 neck

(Did I say I love the stuff?). Anyway, throught the work day, the guys were polite as usual, but I was having a

hard time working since they were much more talkative and kept coming to my desk to chat and BS. The ladies,

although they're usually friendly, smiled a lot more than usual and I caught two that kept very deep eye contact

when talking. Light hits I'd say, but hits nonetheless. BTW, I stayed away from 'lap dance' gril from my last

posting, she's trouble. I'm still coping with rumors she spread round the company from when we briefly dated a

few years back (good 'rumors', but improper for a professional work enviroment.)

Now for the strong

hit.. On my way home from work, I stopped by the drug store to pick up some prescription sleeping pills

(something's been keeping me up at night). I had called in the refill in advance so that I didn't have to sit and

wait for them to fill it. As I walked in, I noticed the long line at the 'pickup' window but nobody at the

'drop-off' window. There was this really really cute pharmacist at the drop-off window tapping away at the

computer keyboard, so I went to her, gave her the empty RX bottle and told her I had already called in the refill.

She looked up straight into my eyes and smiled and said "I'm sorry, you have to go to the pickup window if you

already called it in". I proceeded to sand in line, and suddenly noticed her walk up, grab a bag from the bin, hand

it to the girl at the register and even though there were 5 people in line ahead of me said "can you help the

gentleman in the blue shirt next?" (ME) then smiled at me and walked away.. The girl at the register though, was

busy with a difficult customer, but after a minute or so, the pharmach tech came back, grabbed my prescription and

rung it up at the drive-thourgh register for me.. How sweet is that?!!! I kindof felt bad about the other 4 people

still in line waiting their turn and thought "what did I do to deserve 'express service' from such a cutie?" when

I realized, "It must be a Chicara Hit!!" She then proceeded to explain how to take them (with food, etc) and asked

if I had any questions at all. Express, extra friendly service with a smile!! Can't beat that.. The

only thing she didn't do is write her number down, or climb over the counter and jump all over me.. I would

have asked for her number, but as it was there, were the 4 people still in line and 3 sitting on the bench all

looking at me probably wondering "who is this guy who doesn't have to wait and we do?"

Overall a very good

exerience when I least expected it! Good start, can't wait to see what happens next..

So, a big two thumbs up

for Chikara Premium and a big thanks to the man BRUCE!

~Dan~
Prior

rum/showthread.php?t=11597

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11611
[color=#346da2]http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11504[/colo

r]

http://love-sc

ent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11354