Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I tell no one.This goes hand

and hand with the"How Women will eventually know about us using pheromones thread"If people keep running their

mouths NO ONE will have any success and will be crying about how they dont get hits anymore.We mone users should be

sworn to secrecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Whispering the

secrets of her underlying hormonal responses, rather than sweet nothings, will give her a confused giggle and quick

legs for the door.
    No whispers; straight talk. I agree that many women don't necessarily want the

biological facts, and would rather have the mystique. But there is something to be said for the subtlety of giving

them permission to respond, as they know they do.

JVK

Well, let's see, we could write an

e-book about pheromones, call it "Double your Doing," start a website, and sell the "secret program" for $300... or

more...

(That's a joke folks! Don't get serious on me!)

_
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    Well, let's see, we

could write an e-book about pheromones, call it "Double your Doing," start a website, and sell the "secret program"

for $300... or more...

(That's a joke folks! Don't get serious on me!)

_
    Thank

you for making me laugh out loud. I needed that. :-)

We should buy the domain name

"www.fuckenfast.com"
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

Default Extreme Skeptics

Wow, just had an

interesting IM chat with a woman I've never talked to before. It was going well until we got to talking about

pheromones... and suddenly, I was in the "nutcase" category. Not only did she sound as if I was crazy, but seemed

to feel I needed some sort of psychological aid for my ideas, and seemed to think I was going to get myself into

trouble thinking that subliminal influences are real. Then she became very rude and signed off.

I understand

skepticism... but wow. I guess there are people out there who think pheromone users are literally delusional, or

insane? I suppose this isn't something to discuss with others, even if you are not talking about wearing them

yourself!

Anyone else ever get this sort of reaction from discussing pheromones?

I once sheepishly mentioned

pheromone use to a female friend (I didn't say it was me...). She got ticked and insisted it was grossly immoral

and depraved, and would never forgive or associate with any guy using. After that I figured it to be a dirty little

secret best kept to yourself.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

I am amazed at how some people

respond to these sorts of things... such vehement responses! What's going on here, fear? Maybe it's fear of

someone taking away control.

i had a bad reaction from a

female, when i mention pheromone .
    ________
    Harmed

by paxil
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    I am amazed at how

some people respond to these sorts of things... such vehement responses! What's going on here, fear? Maybe it's

fear of someone taking away control.
    I know the feeling.. it's when the hottie at the bar turns out

to have pnumatic enhancement, now thats false advertising!
    But seriously, whats the difference as we are usually

heading for the same goal? should i drive a faster car, better home, snappier clothes but still be an unlikable

person? I think it's fear of somthing that they know maybe does work deep down.

on topic now...
    Never

really discussed it with others, but when it has come up in conversation most people say "what a load of crap" I

used to think that too, to a point.

GAF

Phero Dude

I don't tell anyone but have had

people ask me how I get so many woman in general coming up to me in bars and strike up conversations about

nothing.. I once went out with a work mate who couldn't belive the amount of woman tring to hit on me and the fact

that i just took it as being another night out, nothing special. The poor guy was just stunned, everyone at work

knows i'm single (I'm the only one that not married)and don't really play the field, he couldn't work it out.

Now they tease me about what i got up to in the weekend, unfortunatly in front of clients so i'm very carefull

about any details now.

GAF

I still cannot understand why

not totally keep it to oneself? Well, not totally, but not to talk about pheromones outside this little

community.
    To my mind it would definitely be wise for all of us to help us keep our little (or not that little)

edge!
    Furthermore, if most people react negatively anyway.. why bother?

Just my two cents, though. No offence -

really!

Banned User

I wasn't trying to advertise,

suggest the use of, or admit use of... the subject of pheromones just came up in normal conversation. She flipped

out. I don't know what went through her mind, but she certainly abreacted. Must have been jumping to conclusions

or something. At least I don't have to talk to her any more.

I decided to also tell my

little brother, he is not competition, even if he does run his mouth the consequences are minimal. We never go pub

crawling together so I don' t really have any reservations. From an evolutionary stand point it makes sense to tell

those related to you. Soon enough my clan will be powerful enough to take over the world MUhahaha!!!!!!

Journeyman

A few observations.

Gegogi, the reaction I got from revealing mone use was "That's IMMORAL" & "You aren't wearing them now are you?"

It had been more than 12 hours since putting any on, so I said "No." => Lesson Learned. Keep my mouth shut.

That was the one, and only time I've told anyone.

As to the word getting around, you don't have to tell

anyone. There is an exponential increase in the number of people posting on this forum. I was #2559 (March 2005),

and luxveritas is #3299 (December 2005). That is a 29% increase of the total pool over only 9 months, (or 39% annual

growth). That means that about 40% of the people here today weren't here in 2004. This is very good for Bruce.

I had been trying APC, and other things prior to joining, and had been reading the Forum quite a while before

posting. So there are many more people reading this than the 3299+ posting members.

All this means that the word

is getting around. I predict that mones will eventually be commonly known, accepted, and used by a fairly sizeable

segment of the population.

That is, if someone doesn't feel cheated at having fallen for someone in an

"Unnatural" way, and start litigation for unfair, and malicious abuse of their VNO, and body.

That is, if some

legislator doesn't feel that "Uncle" knows best about what is good for you, and make use of mones regulated, taxed,

or illegal. Worse, some gubermint bureaucrat could decide that mones already fall within his purvue of regulations

that already exist, and "We are here to help you."

Love-Scent's business is going to grow anyway, simply

because Bruce is marketing good products.

The mones market in general will grow simply because they work.

Let the use of mones expand without making waves, enemies, and advertising. Eventually legeslators will be using

mones themselves for the social, and power influence. They will want to keep it all their own little secret. Can't

you just imagine a room full of congess reeking of mones? Maybe they will go into gross OD, and argue so much that

nothing gets done. We can wish.

The fewer peole "alarmed" about the abuse of mones. and whether it is "moral"

the better. My advice is NEVER tell. The first lesson of survival on the battle field is "Don't be seen."

So if

we keep a low profile - don't anger relationships that we lose (better yet that they not know) - don't be seen as

a segment of weirdoes large enough to be regulated, then, it's better for Bruce, and it's better for us.

Phero Enthusiast

I started dabbling with Pheromones in

1996. I started conciously and purposefully changing my game in 2003. The change in game coincided with suddenly

being in great demand by females - many of whom are half my age (I'm in my early 40s). Sometimes I've stopped

using phereomones to see if the game was the only factor - and I have to say that pheremones do make a difference -

it's subtle - but it seems to open the window of opportunity more than without them - but its still the game that

makes the difference. You can supposed that pheromones are the bait, but the game is reeling them in.

The

finny thing is that by about early 2005, those who have known me for a while were astounded at the attention I was

getting and suspected I had suddenly started using phereomones in 2005, when I had previously been using them for 9

years.

It was how I played the game that made the difference.

The way to convince your friends that

you are doing something right, is for them to realize that you are different and then to ask you about it. I used to

have to bang my head against the wall the get the company of one girl (I only persued one at a time - and that was a

mistake) whereas now, almost every lunch and dinner of every week is usually spoken for a week in advance. You will

be able to convince your friends once they notice the dramatic difference in your situation, then approach you and

ask you how you do it. Trying to approach them and convice then when they show no interest in knowing the

information will get you no where.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information