Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Default 23 y/o Asian n00b wanting to attract Asian females

Well I've been registered for I guess a year now, but haven't really posted much. But with

Valentine's Day coming around the corner it really does kinda hurt that I don't have someone special to spend it

with and it really kinda got me thinking what more can I do?

So here I am coming out to the community here on

your recommendations on what I should use to, well make myself a happier guy.

I've never bought anything from

LS yet, but I definately intend to very soon. I've been single for about half a year now and even though it was fun

not being tied down with a girl, honestly I rather be in a relationship now.

Anyway I did a brief search on the

forum here and didn't really come to a good conclusion, so hate me for yet posting one of these n00b type

questions. From what I read in previous posts most members seem to recommend WAGG, SOE, Chikara, NPA, and so forth.

And it also helped to have a relatively detailed description of yourself and intentions.. so here I go..

I'm a

22 year old Asian (Chinese). I'm your typical white-washed Asian who pretty much only speaks English and can barely

speak my native tongue of Cantonese. I have black hair, brown eyes, not too pale nor tanned. About 5'10 to just

under 6' tall. I would rate myself as above average in looks but not superhot. I thing I don't have going for me

is that I am on the thin/skinny/scrawny side. I'm currently halfway through college and the college and area I live

in is probably predominately Asian. I typically do try to dress nicely (aka casual.. usually _____ and jeans and

runners) but do have my srcubbier days here and there.

What I'm trying to attract are Asian females more

specifically those who are born here in N/A (ABC's or CBC's), Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

Some Vietnamese or Flipiano and other SE Asian girls are okay too. I also don't really mind other ethnicities such

as Caucasians, Latinos, etc as well, but if I had to narrow it down, Asian girls are definately my type. I'm

probably looking for something long-term, but don't mind something short term, one night stands, or just having

more attention drawn at me by other females! Hey guys like attention too!

Most people can describe me as

outgoing, talkative, and some girls who don't know me too well may even think that I'm a player judging from the

way I am. However when it comes to girls (especially the ones I'm attracted to) sometimes I may end up being quite

quiet and shy too. I would like to have girls not be so shy and be open and talkative and perhaps even have the guts

to come up to me and making the first move. (Dunno if this is asking too much!) The areas I probably frequent the

most are probably school, work, and nightclubs. But I also run errands here and there which might have the odd girl

I might be interested in.

Anyway hope you guys are still reading this up to this point. I don't really have too

much spare money to throw around but I will be willing to experiment around up to a certain degree as I am a

struggling broke student!

Feel free to throw more questions if I wasn't thorough enough. I'll be definately

looking for your inputs!
    Last edited by Kong; 06-06-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information