I haven't

tried a new product for a long time but got curious and decided to give (chemset) androstanone a trial run.

I'm a college professor have contact with dozens of faculty and 60 or 70 students daily. After several forays of

this wolf into sheepland I can say androstanone consistently knocked my socks off. No coeds going commando

and tossing panties at me. And no alpha wantabe chest pounding. Instead, androstanone seems to help invoke extreme

social responses: over the top friendliness, motor mouth and sharing of intimate secrets. In other words, it is

nothing like androstenone products like TE and NPA. It is more akin to SOE responses but more

intense.

With all that said, I still needed to initate conversation, smile and be friendly, otherwise nothing

happens. Once initated, my poor sheep quickly opened up and slipped into overdrive. Young female faculty and

students that hardly said a word to me for months suddenly spilled forth a hurricane of verbage, and very personal

details and topics at that. They opened up emotionally and trusted me rather easily. And they won't shut up. Might

be great for law inforcement interrogations!

If were to describe it in simplistic terms, I'd call

Androstanone SOE on steroids. I suspect it's more than that and I haven't used it long enough to comment on sexual

implications or compatible mixes. However a mere two drops propelled me into the stratosphere so I haven't

been inclined to try higher dosages.

Incidentally, Androstanone smells pretty funky and requires a cover. The

scent is similar to NPA.