First. Last night. Wore Chikira and just a bit of SOE. I was on FIRE at the

club. I'm 35. Generaly pretty decent lookin, I guess you'd say but the chics were SWOONING over me. I seen an old

friend out and ACTUALLY felt obligated to come up with an explanation so passed it off and played dumb and I said

"dude, you are getting the girls over here like wild. What is it with you man". He just said "man, it's not me,

it's you" and he was serious. I just said "ahhhh, I don't know about that".

I am telling you it created a

total vibe within a five foot radius. Girls I'd never seen before that were like 8-10's! and were not bimbo's

were coming up to me. One girl stayed and talked till the bar was closing and actually started telling me all kinds

of personal stuff....about her upbringing, her tormented child hood, her insecurities, and actually, and I mean

actually started to shed a few tears! I never even seen this girl before! My friends were like, dude this chic is

like so into you she actually is starting to cry. Not to mention the ONLY reason I was talking to her is because her

friend liked me. And it wasn't a ploy.

Mistake#1; The girl at the end of the night started playing like she

lost her keys. I said too soon "I can give you a ride home" she kinda backed off from it cause I spoke a little too

soon. What she wanted was for me to actually help look for them, then say well, after a good while "do you need a

lift to your house" but I bit too quick......fuck. She was HOT too.

Any how, Chikira, with a touch of

unscented SOE was knocking them dead. The bar-maid started giving me free fucking drinks. I don't even know her.

And this is before the other girls came around. My two friends were like "WTF, girls are all over this guy".

I NEVER got that many reactions. I have used probably seven or eight of the top seling Pheromone colognes on

a pretty consistant basis dating all the way back to "Date Mate" like three or four years ago. However, last night

is the very first time I ever tried a combination of two pheromone colognes together and I NEVER seen anything like

it. It was like their was a vibe in the air all around me every where I went and girls were being SO open with me at

two seperate bars. Wow.

I will say this, I actually think Chikira takes a few weeks to settle in to the

wearer. It actually seems that at first I got nothing with Chik. I mean not squat. I was really dissappointed. Then

over a few weeks I get more and more success with it. Then last night I said, what the hell I'll throw a light

speay of Chikira on the wrists and a small one on the throat and I use just a touch of SOE on the ears and a light

swipe in the hair. Bam. I never seen anything like it. This club had probably 120 or 130 people in it. And I can

honestly say I got Considerably more attention from considerably more women (and really good looking ones)than

anybody eles there.

Happyman, was a happy man. No scoring, but I am telling you, it was because of a few

mistakes I made that I will work on.

Happyman