Hi-

Wanted to first say thanks to the owners here for the gift/trial of the SOE Gel

Pack.

Partially as feedback, and partially to see if I can get a conversation going on M2M pheromone use, I

wanted to do a check-in on my first use.

BTW - I tried searching forums on "gay" and nothing came back - not sure

if I missed somthing??

Me: I'm 46, 5'10" 200# white, and I'd say I fall into a "stocky but not bad-looking

middle-aged gay guy" slot. I'm a bit of an introvert, but have good social skills, and my biggest issue in dating

is to get over the "he's a nice guy" hump into the "gotta hump him" hump.

;-)

Also, I go for younger guys -

typically late 20's early 30's (despite the story below) and seem to be attracting more attention from them since

in the duration of my last relationship (5 years), I crossed the invisible line into "hot daddy" land...

'Nuff

of that.

So, have a friend - 18, black, gay - very hot, we've been seeing each other since Easter. Yesterday,

he comes over just to chat/visit - specifically, before we get together he says he's feeling 'asexual' - which is

not a problem, 'cause I honestly enjoy his company.

We're hanging out, kissing/cuddling, nothing heavy, and

when the pizza guy comes, I notice that the mailman's been here too, with a small packet from Colorado.

>:-)

So, I stop by the bathroom, break open a gel-pack, and dab a 1/2 on the happy trail.

We don't get to

the pizza.

After we're done, I get a bit eager, and re-apply most of the other half.

We go out, do some

window shopping. Both of us have slight headaches, and he goes very low-key (odd, b/c he's normally a bit ADHD -

he says as much).

Back home, we really go at it for round 2, and once he heads for my beltline he's completely

zonked. Eyes roll back in his head and he's totally gone. I'm not far behind.

A cool side thing - in between

rutting, he's much more conversational, honest and real than is normally the case 4 him, which is great. I'm not

just interested in getting off, much fun as that is, I really do like/care 'bout the guy, and it's nice to know

what's going on inside.

Also - I felt really good - confident/ happy in a low-key, non-manic way. Dunno how

much of that had to do with 'getting lucky' with a hot young guy, and how much was the Perception, but it felt

different.

When I dropped him off, he thanked me for "one of the best days I've had lately."

So, aside from

what appears to be a mild OD (headache, fatigue), a really good first experience, albeit w/someone who is already

inclined my way.

Next time I'm out w/someone new, I'll go w/a bit less! See what happens.

I've got some

SOE Gel Packs on order, and also am going to try Pherone Formula G-3 (their M2M formula). I'm trying it because it

specifially formulated *or at least marketed* for gay men.

Would be really interested in hearing from other gay

guys about your experiences!

Questions: What stock forumulas have you had the bext experiences with?

Anything

that's a turn-off?

I also date asian guys, and am curious to see if the same formula that did such a nice job

with my black pal, is a turn-on or turn off w/asian guys.

I'm not quite up to some of the "mad scientist blends

I see some of you posting, but would be curious to know more.

Brookotter