Yesterday I used a normal amount of SOE. I was worried about the leftover residue and conversions

effects today, inspite of scrubbing in the shower. But I decided to go ahead and continue using pheromones today as

well. I tried telling myself that yesterday's SOE wore off completely, and that there was no -none or -nol still

floating around in my system today. Even though I could still smell the SOE

Today I decided to get wild

and experiment a LITTLE, at the same time scared to death of trying something other than SOE. It was my meeting day

with some people I like, and I worried about funky smells.

So today's mix was as follows: 1/2 SOE gel + 3 drops

Edge GEL + 3 drops lavender -nol. Don't know if it's OD levels or not, but guessing not. I'm terrified of funky

Edge, which is why I used the outragous amount of gel, lol.

Report-wise it was pretty interesting. Nothing out

of the ordinary, but now that I'm attuned to the subtlety of pheros, little things seem to take on more importance.

Or it could be possible it's all in my head

While SOE alone gives a pretty friendly and easy vibe,

today's mix seemed a little different.

I applied the mones at 8:00am, and the meeting was around 9:30am. While

everyone at the meeting was still friendly, this time there was a little more serious edge. I don't know if respect

is an apt term, but it was more like earnestness. When I spoke, people were really listening and processing what I

was saying. It was like watching them compute my words in their brain. So repect isn't the right term, but more

like attention and focus? Not just on me but also the tasks.

I mentioned in an old post that this guy I like

doesn't give me much eye contact. While I wasn't the center of his universe at the meeting, I got more direct

contact than usual. In fact, I was a little surprised since he looked straight at me when I spoke. Not much, just

couple of minutes, but for him that's a lot. He usually looks at something else. Definitely progress I think Or

maybe I'm making too much of nothing? It wasn't anything sexual, but it's like finally being recognized as a

fellow human being.

But this wasn't the most interesting part. About 2-3 hours after that, half of that meeting

team consisting of one guy (not the one I like) and four ladies decided to go over some reports in a conference

room. We got a little more relaxed and comfortable. As time progressed, the guy started teasing me!!! Nothing big,

just cheeky small stuff. Maybe it was the pheros, or maybe I was little more friendly and humorous myself, but it's

a first for me. He didn't seem to do that to others though he was equally comfortable and easy with them. It

wasn't major enough to raise eyebrows, but now and then he'd do something small like challenge my speed against

his. Towards the end one lady did give me a slightly funny look, but could it be since I was obviously enjoying

myself too much? We finally ended the session without anything else happening. I was excited as this is exactly what

I wanted from pheros....a little friendliness from the guys.

I was skeptical about pheros, but this gives me

hope. I'm still not totally sold yet, but I'm guessing I will be soon. Would this be considered an hit, or am I

making a big deal of nothing?

My only problem is I'm confused about the mix and I have no idea what worked. What

was it that made the difference? none from yesterday's SOE conversion, or did those 3 drops of Edge gel actually

make a difference? I'm trying to understand what played a different role than just plain SOE. I'm guessing the

lavender isn't a factor since it's the same -nol as SOE?

On another note, about 10 hours after I'm noticing a

strange smell. It's not an obvious stink, but occasional wafts of skunky/vinegary oddness. What could it be?? I am

shocked to think it could be the Edge. Surely not from 3 drops of gel? I'd die if I ever applied full strength

Edge.