Close

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pherlure

Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It crossed my mind that maybe

DHEA worked by being converted, but I don't think that's what's happening... I have noticed that even without

applying Pherlure to myself, it affects me when I smell it... and I know three women who have shown effects from it

without it having been applied to skin. (They either smelled it on my shirt, or smelled the sprayer.) So whatever

is active in Pherlure must be active without conversion...

Visionary7903

Quote Originally Posted by haszu
    Yes,

Estratetraenol is the most effective pheromone that stimulates male VNO and Androstadienone stimulates female VNO

most effectively. Estratetraenol is even more powerful than A-1.
    Haszu

have you

experimented with high doses of Estratetraenol or are you basing that statement on the research? If you have

experimented with it can you please tell us in detail the kind of results('hits') it gives for you with both men

and women?

Thanks in advance
    Visionary

Stranger

Hello Visionary!

I have not yet

tested large doses of Estratetraenol. I wrote what I have heard from some sources (independent producers).

If I

have any new information I will put it here.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by haszu
    Hello Visionary!

I

have not yet tested large doses of Estratetraenol. I wrote what I have heard from some sources (independent

producers).

If I have any new information I will put it here.

Interstingly enough, my first

noticable hits came from Realm for men (which contains Estratetraenol), long before I ever found this forum. Realm

was my first phero product product, and had I not seen results from Realm, I would have given up on mones

altogether.

I'm very anxious to get my hands on some straight up estratetraenol just to see what kind of

results a higher concentration produces.

Quote Originally Posted by luxveritas
    is it possible

that a DHEA molecule might be broken down by skin bacteria into other compounds?
    I know that this has

come up before several times. Winnefred Cutler claimed to use DHEA or DHEA sulfate in her products, which is why the

folks at Erox tested DHEA for potential VNO activation. No reason it should have, and it didn't. No likelihood that

DHEA has pheromonal properties by acting through the main olfactory system either. On the other hand, the primary

metabolites of DHEA; androsterone and etiocholanolone are good possibilities for human pheromones. Too much info to

discuss here that supports androsterone as a human pheromone. Besides, it's all in my book, which is available

through Love-scent.com

JVK

Banned User

If that's the case, then it

seems fairly certain there must be something else in Pherlure that's not listed.

Quote Originally Posted by b737pilot88
    ummm k

heres my results testing Pherlure.
    This is my 2nd week testing Pherlure. (2 sprays and 1 dab TE)
    The day I

drive to school (I'm 17 of course; average good looking;medium build; kinda shy) and walking down the hall way, I

see this very hot tan russian blonde (9/10 face and 10/10 body! YeHaa! ) that i don't really

know her that well( Very Popular in school). I tried to get her smelling the -mones by passing her closely and what

do you think happen next? She turn around and said Hi to me and tell me how good I smelled. (BIG HIT!

)
    So then we stop and have a little chit chat with her and tell her how shes doing. And then things get a little

bit touchy where she started to get closer to me and touching my clothes and tell me how good I dress and what kinda

brand is it etc... While I ask her there are other more good looking guys trying to hit on her but why me in a bad

mood ? LOL), but then she told me how good I was and so on. I also see other guys looking at me and her

talking to me together with respect.

All the ahhs and umms about talking; heres what happen next. After the

chit chat, she gave me her # without asking her (A MUST!) Then we went our separate ways to our classes and stuff.

By lunch I met her again with her friends. I heard her friends talk about me also but her friends were impress of

her talking to me. Then we just chat and sat close to each other cuddling . I notice other girls (hot ones)

said hi to me and want to talk to me but I'm just going to stick with this babe for now.

AHHH after school

was the best part of the day...I was going to my car and out of no where she came approaching to me and said hi

again. The most outragous question she ask me is, "Am I Hot?", I'm like, "F**K YES YOU ARE HOT BABE!" -haha She

accepts what I say and ya. The most hardest part of my day was asking her out on a date b/c I wasn't really shure

if the -mones were gone. (I'm a little shy ) But what the HELL, of all those time chit chatting with the chick

I ask her out anyways and she said yes (HELL YA!) I told her I'll call her and go somewhere to date.

There was alot of sexual comments and tension about her . She like jumped on me outside while I was on my cell

talking(I know she wanted sex...) and she was wearing a skirt with those dress boots from A&F I was hugging her and

she didnt care(how nice was that for a guy? LOL)

Later On, I said I have to go and the most happiest day of

my life is when the hottest chick I seen so far in school kissed me on my lips and cheeks and said bye bye. DD

(Holy crap man...) Man dude I don't even know this girl very well but in one day of talking to her, were like best

friends now and I'm more popular now since all the people at school see me and her hanging around. (More Girls for

ME ) Anyways, I see her everyday at school(hmmm, my luck had came for me )

The moment I

think to myself off all that in a day, I'm like (HOLY S&*T mother of god!) the mix I had actually working right.

Although 1 spray of Pherlure like Catlord said has enough for a 17 yr old but I only see some results (Not

spectacular or anything, just stares and smiles) Anyway 2 spray of Pherulre increases more hits I had the same as

the first but nothing exciting.

The moment that I put on 2 sprays Pherlure and 1 dab of TE gel (1/4 as the

product guide says) and go to school to meet that hot chick, I was so dam proud of myself for the first mix I had

for a beginner. I also think it was TE was working all the way for me. I should buy more TE

Well anyway, Pherlure is great when mixing with other -mone like TE but I have to say everyone is different.This

one works for me so far. I see most people say this product doesnt work b/c of the body chemistry so I dunno. I also

tried TE alone but had some hits and some negative ones. I'm so dam happy now that girls are hitting on me.

YAY!

Guys, where can I take her on a date? hmmm I live in Seattle so theres a underage club 16+ and I

dont know if i want to take her there with me so ya...I'm still going to wear the same mix on a date with her since

it worked out. I can't belive I scored myself a very very beautiful chick...
    I will soon try other products too

but this one for me is a must. Also, I will post what happen on our date with the mix and to see other people react

to it.

I would like to also thanks for all the people here helping me! Catlord/Sigma, THANKS FOR ALL

THE TIPS MAN, I owe you guys one.

P.S. This is my first test mix for a

beginner and I don't know how I pulled this one off...
    Nice LONG made up story

jvkohl I just realized the article that mentioned the use of DHEA as a

fragrance additive was actually written by you. I didn't realize your level of scientific experience in this

field. Time for me to search your past posts.

I am truely amazed at how difficult it is to find any info on

this topic eventhough I am a professional web

digger.

http://groups.google.

com/group/sci.life-extension/msg/b283f6b13c7339b4?hl=en

Phero Enthusiast

jvkohl = scent of eros dude.

Journeyman

sorry for the

misunderstanding...I meant it was TE that was truly working out for me with pherlure not just by itself.

Banned User

Everyone's got a different

sweet spot, and a different woman to try it on.

I had a rather funny Pherlure hit this evening. I was coming

home from a dinner meeting with my assistant, and just to tease her I wore one and a half sprays of Pherlure. She

was surprisingly unaffected. Usually this woman melts when I wear it.

Anyway, as we're walking out to the car,

we pass a couple, each of whom is carrying one of their children. I didn't really pay attention, because I was

tired and just wanted to drop her off and go home, but when we got to the car she turned to me and said, "Holy sh*t,

that was a hit if I ever saw one!"

(She knows about the 'mones.)

I asked what she was referring to, and she

told me that the woman had stopped dead in her tracks, sniffed the air, and then tracked me with her eyes until she

was almost completely turned in the opposite direction. "She darned near dropped her kid!" my assistant told me.

(I think that was an exaggeration.)

I didn't see it, but I wish I had.

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by b737pilot88
    sorry for the

misunderstanding...I meant it was TE that was truly working out for me with pherlure not just by itself.

Who really knows what was truly working?

I think most of us here on the Forum would want

nothing but true hit reports, even though sometimes I think some are posting because they have nothing better

to do . Be it the truth or devil's truth, I enjoy the reports, thoughts, and ideas of all of you Madddddd-Mone

Scientist!

I've said all that to say ... if it's really working for you, don't be shy about

posting because of what others think/say. It's up to us whether we purchase any product sold here at LS, safest bet

at the moment, or somehwere else, yes?

My 0.1 cent on the subject.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Hello forum: is there

anyway I can get some thoughs from "EvErYbOdY" on what mone is in Pherlure in the context of whether it is none

(agressive alpha), the love one, the chattiness one or like the other I forgot. Because it has to have one of the

one's we know about right? Even though they are trying to keep it a secret right? I think that the whole idea of

DHEA is a joke. It just does not add up.

I tried e-mailing them to no avail. I get a response

of some pasting from their site, plus they say that in the context I put above that it increases sexual

attractiveness. Plus I asked if there is the chance of having males become agressive by putting to much. There was

no answer as that would confirm it being none. Lastly I welcome any other thoughts as to the effects of it, and of

course what it is that we are all figuring it really is collectivelly. With the assumption, that it is probably

something and not just a spray with a diluted DHEA pill. Maybe a blend, I also tried e-mailing their lab but it did

not go through.

Finally I want to add that I am a customer of Love-Scent having already made my first order. I

will also be getting SOE roll on, Chikara and Perception. I know this is the place to make all purchases and be in

the know but I was just wondering after reading this whole thread over the past couple days. Sorry for the long

post, and hopefully I can get some insight as to our thought of the real contents by ALL who have been reading along

this T.

Banned User

I seem to be the most

experienced user of Pherlureon this board, and certainly the most vocal. My best guess is that Pherlure contains

androsteRONE, and I believe that is true because of four things.

1. DHEA does not make sense.
    2. AndrosteRONE is

a derivative of DHEA (as far as I recall).
    3. Pherlure gets me lots of respect hits from guys, in addition to

getting responses from women.
    4. Pherlure makes me feel a specific way when I wear it. When I wear TE, I don't

feel that way. But when I wear Pherlure + TE, I feel the same as when I wear AE!

My $0.02.

Journeyman

Catlord17 you the man,

that is exactly the type response I have been trying all over to get. What you said makes perfect sense and you

clearly know what your talking about on the pheromones subject without a doubt I'm sure.
    Will you confirm

that the way you wear it is one spray every 3 or 4 hours to avoid OD? Where is the line with the OD and what would

be the effect of OD that, have you had one? What is the effect of two and how often do you do it? I am in college,

would you say that what they say about two for 30+ holds ground? So therefore try to follow the rules. Also please

let me know how you wear it with TE, what ratio of the three you tried did you like more, 1PH 1TE 1Cover or 211 I am

thinking to much TE for the 121 (area of app, what goes on top of what) and describe that feeling you talked about

when mixed and alone. ( I went back and read all your posts, so I think I got an idea of how you said it makes you

feel) But how do you feel when you wear AE which you compare to PH and TE? Thanks for tolerating my newbi hassle.

To the forum I want to say that I have my first love-scent order on the way and soon will purchase the

rest of the popular ones everybody here talks about.

It seems many people like

myself purchase pherlure and then after finding no credible information on the product come here and become a LS

customer. I hope this wasn't bruce's plan Maybe LS needs to increase its search engine ratings as a public

service.

I am still anxious to hear other peoples reports on the pherlure product.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    Catlord17 you the man, that is exactly the type response I have been trying all over to get.

What you said makes perfect sense and you clearly know what your talking about on the pheromones subject without a

doubt I'm sure.
    Will you confirm that the way you wear it is one spray every 3 or 4 hours to avoid OD?

Where is the line with the OD and what would be the effect of OD that, have you had one? What is the effect of two

and how often do you do it? I am in college, would you say that what they say about two for 30+ holds ground? So

therefore try to follow the rules. Also please let me know how you wear it with TE, what ratio of the three you

tried did you like more, 1PH 1TE 1Cover or 211 I am thinking to much TE for the 121 (area of app, what goes on top

of what) and describe that feeling you talked about when mixed and alone. ( I went back and read all your posts, so

I think I got an idea of how you said it makes you feel) But how do you feel when you wear AE which you compare to

PH and TE? Thanks for tolerating my newbi hassle.
    To the forum I want to say that I have my first

love-scent order on the way and soon will purchase the rest of the popular ones everybody here talks

about.
    I wear one spray every 3 hours, up to a maximum of three sprays per day. This has the effect of

attracting the younger women, as well as avoiding what would probably be overdose, and it covers about nine hours a

day. I don't know anyone who needs to smell sexy more than nine hours a day.

Two sprays is supposed to be more

attractive to older women, and I find this is true for me. It makes the younger ones think of me more like a father

figure than someone to be attracted to, usually. I use two sprays when I am planning to be around older women, or

in places where I know there's a lot of smoke, such as pool halls. Yes, two sprays for 30+ holds ground in my

experience.

When I wear Pherlure with TE, I wear it in either a 1:1 concentration or a 2:1, with more Pherlure

than TE. I like the 1:1:1 ratio when using with cover, but you have to remember that it takes three sprays of this

combination to equal one spray of each of the component parts.

When I wear it by spraying TE, then Pherlure, then

cover, I usually spray one on each side of my neck - TE left, PH right, and then cover in the middle.

If I mix

them, I just spray them on my neck or sometimes in my hair.

Pherlure makes me feel confident in a James Bond type

way. It's a mature confidence I guess... kind of hard to describe. Similar to what I have read as the response

people have to RONE actually. I have seen it have some rather directly raw sexual responses from women,

though.

TE I don't notice anything at all, unless it's irritability from an overdose. Add the two together and

the raw sexiness of Pherlure becomes a mellow, sensual slower arousal. It's a slow, building arousal, and that's

what AE does. I can'treally describe how I feel with AE ot TE/PH except to say that it's a much more mellow

feeling, and it makes me feel sexier.

I've been avoiding situations where I'd be likely to be attracting too

much sexual attention with 'mones lately, so most of what I have seen has been respect hits. Last night in the

movie theater, I was getting respect hits from the guys sitting near me. Basically, you don't expect guys you

don't know to tell you that they're sure their girlfriends won't be so loud when the movie starts, and it's

still 20 minutes to the movie.

Journeyman

That is some funny stuff

Catlorld17, I was really enjoing reading your response. The not having to smell sexy more than 9 hours a day

is hilarious.
    You really described that excellent for me. The James Bond feeling is all you had to say and

the feeling sexier part I'm loving. I guess I never thought you know that something could make me feel

sexy but I can't wait. I'm being serious. But your right I do think things are sexy. All day everyday I

need to start using sexy much more often. It's the way forward. I'll begin right now, sexy. Oh, I

really like it.

Anyways, it sounds unbeatable. One thing I don't think I quite get was the 111

where you said 3 sprays of the combo equals one spray of the component parts. Everything else I am totally clear on.

By the way what is the reasoning for not putting yourself in situation where you draw tons of sexual attention. How

do you avoid this because I am generally already the center of attention almost all the time in most situations.

Will this be something I will need to worry about or is it more a thing where you are just tired of it but a newbi

like me would actually be loving? Have a fantastic day. Thanks for your last post.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    That is

some funny stuff Catlorld17, I was really enjoing reading your response. The not having to smell sexy more

than 9 hours a day is hilarious.
    You really described that excellent for me. The James Bond feeling is all

you had to say and the feeling sexier part I'm loving. I guess I never thought you know that something could

make me feel sexy but I can't wait. I'm being serious. But your right I do think things are sexy. All day

everyday I need to start using sexy much more often. It's the way forward. I'll begin right now, sexy.

Oh,
    I really like it.

Anyways, it sounds unbeatable. One thing I don't think I quite get

was the 111 where you said 3 sprays of the combo equals one spray of the component parts. Everything else I am

totally clear on. By the way what is the reasoning for not putting yourself in situation where you draw tons of

sexual attention. How do you avoid this because I am generally already the center of attention almost all the time

in most situations. Will this be something I will need to worry about or is it more a thing where you are just tired

of it but a newbi like me would actually be loving? Have a fantastic day. Thanks for your last post.
    You

have to understand that just because a certain product makes me feel a certain way, does not necessarily mean

the same product will make you feel the same way - or any particular way at all. A lot of people report that TE

makes them feel something, but it does nothing for my mood at all, except if I overdose.

What Pherlure does,

essentially, is make me feel more confident. I don't know how it does that... but that's what I meant by the

"James Bond" thing. And it's not always at the same level of intensity. It depends on other factors as well. But

what James Bond had was an unshakeable sense of confidence, and that is the important thing. Some

here will insist that this is just the power of suggestion acting on me to produce this effect. I disagree. In any

case, confidence is the sexiest thing you can have going for you. Start building your self confidence, and

pheromones will pale in comparison.

Three sprays of the 1:1:1 PH:TE:Cover equals one spray of each because when

you mix them, you have three components, but the volume of fluid released per spray remains constant. Why should it

change that it takes one spray of PH, one spray of TE and one spray of cover when all you have done is mix them

together? Same volume of fluid still - just getting 1/3rd of each of the three per spray now.

I avoid sexual

attention because I'm involved, and the pheromones are just experiments and fun for me. I know I could pull off a

lot more than just flirting, whether or not I use pheromones... but pheros certainly have made it easier.

Regardless, I don't want to end up in a situation that makes my girlfriend distrust me. So I avoid allowing

situations to become too sexual, because I know that women have their ways once they decide they really,

really want a man... That's not to say you should do the same thing, though, especially if you're looking

for someone.

Phero Dude

I got curious about pherlure and

noticed some strange stuff.

http://www.wondersinscience.com seems to be a fake site. If you do a

google search, the only pages on the site are the articles on pherlure.

[url]http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=site% 3Awondersinscience.com&btnG=Search[

/url]

Also, the study they cite was never published (not found on pubmed). And di-dehydroepiandrostenone is

also not found in a pubmed search.

Finally, the study supposedly was at University of Illinois, Chicago, and

the only .edu page on it is this one: http://www2.uic.edu/~mvilch1/ssdnews...pheromone.html

which is at the U of IL, Chicago.

That page is gone, but the cached version of the page says it was done

at U of Chicago (which is a private school and completely different from U of IL at Chicago)!

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:S...osterone&hl=en

Wonder in Science also says the study was at U of Chicago.
    So

basically it's all fabrication and lies.

They also have another fake site!

http://www.ihealthjournal.com/findin...e7912-009.html
    It also has no

pages other than articles on the fake

study.
    [url]http://www.google.com/search?q=site:ihealthjournal.com&num=100&hl=en&lr= &c2coff=1&safe=off&filter=0[/

url]

This would be silly if it wasn't so messed up!

That study was fake and posted on a

student's account page. The school took it down. And you're right, it wasn't U of Chicago.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

I guess that would makes

sense that the article was fake considering that only the abstract was available and they used a trade named product

for their study.

The abstract mentions pherlure by name which would bring the results of the study into question.

I believe that a scientist would realize that using a trade named product in their study would cause more difficulty

than just using the chemical name.

Banned User

Yeah, there's definitely

something screwy going on with the marketing of Pherlure.

Journeyman

Catlord thanks

again for all your clarifications and detailed explanation. I follow in everything you are saying. I feel quite

confident that that I will get the same effects you did. It's the same thing as with drugs the vast majority reacts

a certain way and then some get the side effects. With me everything always has the effect that it's supposed to

have and I never fall into the category of side effects or does not work. I am feeling really good and also thanks

for pointing out the fact about confidence. That is so true. It's by far the key element. I have a very high

self-esteem and I work on it daily with self affirmations and other things.
    Also I will defenitively be

loving all the experimenting. Plus, I am going full out for the sexy like you were saying. Without a doubt. I

don't have a girlfriend and there is so many absolutly glossy and immaculate girly gurls around. I already been

having some fun with APC around 8 drops and I feel the pull of my own aura. I truly think everything is different

like I have stepped in a different dimension. Now that is with APC which everyone says it's scented water. This

should be a riot. I just need to make sure to do my homework with some sexy gurl tutors from every class.

Lastly in response to what I have read through out the whole thread, I study finance and just from the spec of

marketing I know, I was under the assumption that lying in marketing is not only legal in every sense of the word

but also a common practice and encouraged. Don't we see it all over the place. America's favorite fries, The #1

this, The Best Ever, Never Before Seen, The Choice of who knows, 100 times better, Double Strength, Lifetime

Everything and soo many more. I mean they are lying. Most likely the fact that it's legal does not make it right

but it seems like it is what it is. Of course I could be wrong. It's a crazy society and I myself get sucked in to

all sort of things regularly. Even when I am watching out for it constantly.
    Anyways everything else is

fantastic and I am waiting on everything before I place the order to get the full arsenal of superstar products.

Everybody have a super day!

Angry Pherlure Is A Scam!

I just

received it today I and smelled it.IT SMELLS LIKE ACQUA DI GIO I wouldnt be surprised if it was Acqua Di Gio.Its

obviously NOT A MONE COLOGNE.Its a marketing scheme from Phelure to leech off of this site.

Have you notice

only these "strangers" are praising about it?(Im not naming names they know who they are)

Have you noticed

these "strangers" only post on this Phelure thread and not any other?

This DHEA whatever it is no one else

ever heard of it?

I notice they try to mimic our mone conversations to make it seem like one of us but they

just want to keep the thread on the front page for more attention.

Then try to say it works well with

Love-scent products so they hopefully can make a sale?

I was a sucker and now Im exposing "Manure Phelure" as

a fake and WARN EVERYBODY ABOUT IT.

I love this site and you know I tell it like it is and I dont want to see

anyone here get conned like I did.

Course it's crap. Look, the phone #

in the study has never existed the past few years. The school's social sciences dept never heard of the

study.

There chart is stolen directly from APC, and photoshopped, and much of the ad/sales copy is taken from

APC.

And much of APC's copy seems to come from some sort of German product from 1992 - another case of

plagiarism - that's why IPD/APC doesn't complain.

Some of the copy comes from the Alter Ego description at

the Pheromone Store! Look at the "don't use too much" type copy

And the student account where the study was

posted was removed .... likely due to fraud?

ANd the assistant of Martha McClintock at U of Chicago was

unable to find the study.

They generated fake press on a fake study, making the wrong people look bad. Call

any of those magazines, and they won't be happy

Alex Yak also owns the pheromone review site, not just

pherlure.

Yak, Alex pherlure@pherlure.com
    318 Half Day Rd.
    Buffalo Grove, Illinois

United States

Alex Yak
    211 Rush

Dr.
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Registrant Email:allceleb@mail.com

"ANR Labs"

A

lot of his others websites you've come across... since it's against forum rules to post urls, pm me and i will

provide his sites, so you know where NOT to buy from.

There's not anything screwy with Pherlure's

marketing. It's called fraud.

It's fraud. It's deception. It's wrong. And thank god, it's illegal. One

of the few things that should be, since fraud is just form of theft. It's not marketing.

Marketing is real

work. Fraud is the easy way out taken by villains. The two are totally different.

The punishments are also

different. Excessive hyperbole deserves mistrust. Fraud deserves removal from society.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    I just

received it today I and smelled it.IT SMELLS LIKE ACQUA DI GIO I wouldnt be surprised if it was Acqua Di Gio.Its

obviously NOT A MONE COLOGNE.Its a marketing scheme from Phelure to leech off of this site.

Have you notice

only these "strangers" are praising about it?(Im not naming names they know who they are)

Have you noticed

these "strangers" only post on this Phelure thread and not any other?

This DHEA whatever it is no one else

ever heard of it?

I notice they try to mimic our mone conversations to make it seem like one of us but they

just want to keep the thread on the front page for more attention.

Then try to say it works well with

Love-scent products so they hopefully can make a sale?

I was a sucker and now Im exposing "Manure Phelure" as

a fake and WARN EVERYBODY ABOUT IT.

I love this site and you know I tell it like it is and I dont want to see

anyone here get conned like I did.
    To my nose, it definitely does not smell like Aqua Di Gio. Smells

like Eternity to me, or maybe Cool Water. That's partly why I wear it, because I like Eternity.

By the way,

part of the reason people seem to post only here about Pherlure is because the moderators move threads about it and

merge them with this one.

There's also no big mystery about "strangers" posting about it, because they're

new to 'mones and it's exciting for them, just like it was for you at first. And a lot of the "strangers" talking

about Pherlure these days are younger guys who are too young to be trying to sell it. As for me, I'm not making

money on Pherlure. I signed up to be a distributor, but then decided against it because of the marketing BS and the

fact that my business isn't pheromones.

There's no evil insidious attempt to "mimic" your mone

conversations. And by the way, when I say it works with love scent products, not only am I stating a fact, but I

don't sell pheromones for anyone, so I guess you're wrong on that.

I'm curious to hear your story, though.

What happened that you feel like you were conned? I mean hell, it's blatantly obvious that Pherlure's marketing

is BS to high heaven. That it works for me, I can't help. And because it works for me, I don't understand why

they would be committing advertising fraud. But since I don't sell it, as long as it keeps working for me, I

don't care who else buys it. So let's hear why you're so upset with them. It can't be that you bought a bottle

and it simply didn't work... you sound too P-O'ed for that.

Banned User

bjf, is the pheromone review

site he owns one that has several products listed with stars next to them, and only pherlure got five stars?

Journeyman

Your right cat,

I came

across a pherlure search and it came to this site where it says pherlure had 5 stars to it and he gave a summary

about it.

"Good looks get you to the door, but it doesn't keep you in!"

Banned User

That's the site that first

brought Pherlure to my attention. I should have known it was pure marketing. Especially when one of the LS

products only got two stars.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information