Well I tried out some soe gel I had laying around today because I want to see if theres a woman out there worth

healing my smashed heart for. I tried pheromones before to get this girl but it didn't work and I lost her.

Anyhoo, I never liked the soe, didnt like the smell, but i decided to use it because i realized that I am a lone

wolf type and keep to myself, and with what happened with the girl made me close up even more. i just wanted

something to make me calm and seem approachable and them chatty, if they start im good, if i start im a wreck, just

me i guess, so i slapped on the soe. it calms me down but it also makes me edgy and snappy, its really weird, NPA

doesnt even do that to me, ive always thought that was odd.

my uncle picks me up to go shopping and hes a bit

extra chatty, but whatever, nothing much at the grocery store. Then I go to Canadian Tire to look for some airsoft

BBs in the sporting goods section. I walk by the guy at the till and he turns his head watching me walk by (I'm

really banned from the store, so i let that incident go)
Theres a guy and a girl in the isle facing the opposite

side of the guns n stuff, i walk by them and stop a bit passed his right side loking for the BBs, and his head just

does a 180 over his right shoulder, so i walk over to what would be his left side, and he whips his head over his

left shoulder looking at me , then he looks back at what they were looking at and the girl didnt even move at

all. disturbing.
went to the checkout line to pay, and the guy in the other line turns and starts looking

at me for a few seconds. the guy ahead of me is talking with the cashier who was an old woman in her 50s or

something, (no no no! you sicko's! dont even go there!) ok i think chatty is good maybe this stuff does work. I get

to the till and I say hi... and nothing, not even a hi back from her, what the hell? kinda dissapointed. Hey its not

that way, i dont want no biddy booty!!

I get home and jump in the tub, and it hits me! theres a man soe and a

woman soe, but no, it couldnt be, say it aint so!! then i think, is that why it smells like girlie shampoo? then i

remember the label on the pack is red, so I check on the site, there both red but then i read the girl one smells

floral and the dude one smells like musk that explains the whole thing, i think, tell me ive got the

girlie one, please tell me ive got the girlie one!! if i dont, i dont want no more hits, ill stay at home alone

forever then, id rather have biddy booty than dudie booty