PDA

View Full Version : I am dating a 10!!!!

akinu
08-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Real 10s enter into our life very seldom. I met one of them a week ago or so. She is 22, blonde has galactic eyes and I still couldnot understand their real color and she is an aerobics instrutor (yeah I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) graduated from industrial engineering as second of class....not enough??? plays Joe Satriani!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif not enough? she doesnt stare at my face when I say Tolstoy.!!!

Not only she is gorgoeous, she has inner qualities that you cannot find in 4 women combined.. Man she plays Satriani!!

First time in my life I found myself doing everything I know and can to get this one girl and Im slowly making her feel the same way. I am just a lucky son of a witch.. I must publish a dating book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Man! That\'s so awesome, Akinu. Congrats, dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

franki
08-09-2003, 03:02 PM
So, is it real blonde hair or dyed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-09-2003, 03:04 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where did you meet?

Holmes

akinu
08-09-2003, 03:05 PM
No she is using colored lenses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Holmes, now I will be looking for a drummer to get my satriani cover band going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-09-2003, 03:07 PM
LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I\'m practicing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

akinu
08-09-2003, 03:08 PM
I saw her on the street and said \"she has to be mine\". Then onwards I dont remember anything, I must have been controlled by another force /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-09-2003, 03:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I must have been controlled by another force /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Woohoo! These are the kind of stories we love, no? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

May the Force continue to be with you, brutha.

Oh...what were you using that day? SOE? Another product? Nothing at all?

Holmes

proteus
08-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Details guy - how did you approach her, what pheros were you wearing etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - Don\'t hold out on us!!

Real 10s enter into our life very seldom. I met one of them a week ago or so. She is 22, blonde has galactic eyes and I still couldnot understand their real color and she is an aerobics instrutor (yeah I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) graduated from industrial engineering as second of class....not enough??? plays Joe Satriani!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif not enough? she doesnt stare at my face when I say Tolstoy.!!!

Not only she is gorgoeous, she has inner qualities that you cannot find in 4 women combined.. Man she plays Satriani!!

First time in my life I found myself doing everything I know and can to get this one girl and Im slowly making her feel the same way. I am just a lucky son of a witch.. I must publish a dating book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-09-2003, 04:25 PM
Details guy - how did you approach her, what pheros were you wearing etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - Don\'t hold out on us!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don\'t worry, Proteus, it will all be covered in his new 10-volume seduction CD series! Eh, Akinu? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

MysteriousMan
08-09-2003, 10:49 PM
May the juice be with you!

MM

akinu
08-10-2003, 03:58 AM
I wasnt using any mones that day, thus I didnt use anything in the later dates, and I wont use anything when Im with her; maybe I can if things go wrong.

How did I approach: I was really stunned by her looks (eyes mostly); instant attraction I must say. So I crossed the street, ran until the other end and then recrossed to the first street to see her again. I caught her eye from a real distance and held it for a good 5 seconds and smiled. Much to my surprise, she smiled too (unusual for a Turkish girl) and we looked at each other smiling for another 2-3 seconds. Then I looked elsewhere and let her pass by me, after several seconds I turned back and approached her and said my (only) favorite Ross Jefferies line: \"Hi, you were so -pause- absolutely breathtaking, so I had to take the chance to meet you, my name is Akin.\" She laughed exactly the same way the cashier did in \"catch me if you can\" when dicaprio invites her to a steak dinner. She introduced herself and -thanked me for taking the chance- (wow) It was somehow very easy as she right away gave me her telephone number and told me she was in a hurry. Later I called her the same night and things unfolded quite rapidly (after knowing her inner beauty)..

The rest is (as Holmes said) in my 10CD seduction manual . I dont know its really hard to tell the whole story, as I said, I was mostly in autopilot mode (use da force!!).

I think I\'ve found how to be good at these things. You really really have to love and care a girl, if you want to get her. They are very good at identifying assholes VS real deals.

CptKipling
08-10-2003, 09:38 AM
Pics?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Ah, the \"steak dinner scene\" laugh...yeah, I can see that. Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Then I looked elsewhere and let her pass by me, after several seconds I turned back and approached her and said my (only) favorite Ross Jefferies line: \"Hi, you were so -pause- absolutely breathtaking, so I had to take the chance to meet you, my name is Akin.\" She laughed exactly the same way the cashier did in \"catch me if you can\" when dicaprio invites her to a steak dinner. She introduced herself and -thanked me for taking the chance- (wow)

Yeah, see, there\'s an awful lot to be said for just having the balls to act on your impulses and make such an approach. And if your feelings are genuine, it will (hopefully) show. The fact that she \"thanked you for TAKING THE CHANCE\" (ahem!) proves that. A lot of guys might have been intimidated by what they saw and, consequently, never even considered making contact with her. Good work.

Just FMI, can you recall your \"state\" at the time (i.e. tense, relaxed, nervous, nonchalant, etc.)

From what you said about being on \"autopilot\" (my favorite of all the modes, BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), I\'d guess your answer would be \"relaxed,\" etc. And I\'d wager that you weren\'t expecting/seeking such an encounter to come at that point in time, right? That\'s the thing, of course: those great moments invariably present themselves when you least expect them--and often when pursuing them may be low on your immediate list of priorities...

Holmes

Holmes
08-10-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh yeah, and...

It was somehow very easy as she right away gave me her telephone number and told me she was in a hurry. Later I called her the same night and things unfolded quite rapidly (after knowing her inner beauty)..

...that\'s one Doc Love theory shot straight to \"hades\"...mmmm-hm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Elana
08-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Yeah, see, there\'s an awful lot to be said for just having balls to act on your impulses and make such an approach. And if your feelings are genuine, it will (hopefully) show.

That is so true! Good work going for what you wanted and getting it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
08-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Good Work, brother Akinu!

akinu
08-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Cptkipling-- Not so quick. I met her a week ago, it will take some time to take a pic of her. Actually she sent me some of the self-taken modelling pics, but as I wont be in the picture it will be REALLY hard to believe she is dating me (or anyone at all). I would personally tell the guy to f**k off if he showed me those pics as his girlfriend.

Holmes--

Just FMI, can you recall your \"state\" at the time (i.e. tense, relaxed, nervous, nonchalant, etc.)

Its difficult to tell. I was totally go for it. This is about the rate of attraction I was trying to tell. After I\'ve seen her I wouldnt let her go without throwing everything I got, so the whole process seemed very natural to me. 20 minutes after the approach I was like \"What the s**t have I done WHOA!!\", but when I saw her, meeting and introducing myself was the most natural thing to do. Honestly I believe the same state can not be created at will without such a big motivation. Its not about seeing a bimbo on the street but the subtle non-verbal attraction that you can not describe; probably happens twice or so in a life time and it happens itself even if you are the shyest person on earth. Thats what I was trying to say by \"autopilot\". You are doing things that you believe you cant do and you are doing things so perfectly and so smoothly that you yourself become shocked. And another hint: I think the whole trick of Don Juan or Casanova was that they managed to turn those feelings on AT WILL and thus even if they were hardly handsome, controlling those feelings got them the success. I underline again; truly getting a girl starts with the honesty and strength of your own feelings towards her.

I now understand that a great majority of people fails in seduction because they are trying to DO THINGS without feeling the emotional base to support the THINGS THEY ARE DOING. So the whole idea of seduction seems strange to them. Without \"feeling\" you are merely copying some words of acts, without knowing the spirit that binds those words and acts.

that\'s one Doc Love theory shot straight to \"hades\"

I never read DocLove. I\'ve sent an email and from what I understood from his descriptions his stuff is mainly for long term relationships.

proteus
08-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Great post Akinu and you are so on target - most times that I\'ve been successful in \"picking up\" a lady there has been that emotional subtext going on that you speak of.

akinu
08-10-2003, 01:09 PM
True.. Well I mean my intention was not to \"seduce\" initially. But I described the process because its widely known as seduction. Seduction was the 10th thing I was thinking..

Holmes
08-10-2003, 01:47 PM
Its not about seeing a bimbo on the street but the subtle non-verbal attraction that you can not describe; probably happens twice or so in a life time and it happens itself even if you are the shyest person on earth.

I know, exactly! That\'s why I was asking about stuff like your emotional \"attachment,\" if you will, to this specific woman/situation. You\'re absolutely right, situations like these are in an altogether different category than, to use your phrase, the everyday \"seeing a bimbo on the street\" scenerio. They are in that coveted \"bolt-of-lightning\" category of special encounters. As Proteus said, there\'s nearly always (though, in my experience, always) a strong accompanying emotional subtext. And like you said, such opportunities come around once every third blue moon and they can easily arise and disappear \"while you were sleeping\"--before you even realize what the heck just happened (as, yet again, they seem to magically come up when the subject is low on your list of concerns.) So you had better have the presence of mind to recognize \'em for what they are right then (i.e. \"This is different. I just HAVE to go for broke...) and the freedom of heart (for want of a better way of putting it) necessary to make the leap. Anyway...glad you did.

Holmes

akinu
08-10-2003, 01:55 PM
-reminding that I am no big fan of him- Ross Jefferies once said that you have to be conossieur of emotions. As you said, such things happen rarely and I want to take advantage of this situation....by writing down every bit and piece of emotional state I am going through. You never know how such a thing will end. Probably we will marry and be together until we die OR she will reveal her dark side sometime and thing will end quickly. You never know. So, I want to keep a record of how it feels to feel that attraction and try to find a way to recreate those feelings at will. Guess what will happen when I succeed at that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-10-2003, 02:28 PM
-reminding that I am no big fan of him- Ross Jefferies once said that you have to be conossieur of emotions. As you said, such things happen rarely and I want to take advantage of this situation....by writing down every bit and piece of emotional state I am going through. You never know how such a thing will end. Probably we will marry and be together until we die OR she will reveal her dark side sometime and thing will end quickly. You never know. So, I want to keep a record of how it feels to feel that attraction and try to find a way to recreate those feelings at will. Guess what will happen when I succeed at that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you\'re saying what I think you are, that\'s the right idea. Make sure that you\'re consciously and subconsciously familiar with that \"state\" and that you know how to create it at will. I haven\'t listened to him in quite a while, but Anthony Robbins talked about what he referred to as \"state management:\" creating/changing emotional states on the spot and how to be able to enter specific ones again and again.

I\'m not yet familiar with Ross\' \"Connoissieur Of Emotions\" theory. What does he mean?

Holmes

Holmes
08-10-2003, 02:33 PM
OR she will reveal her dark side sometime and thing will end quickly.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Haha. No, don\'t even think about that. That\'s a \"Will Hunting\" trip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

akinu
08-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Its not a theory. he says that you have to create feeling of attraction in a woman. and to do this, you have to feel and be able to describe that feeling first; so that you can lead her into that emotion easier.

I\'ve just learned that she is also a windsurfing champion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I wonder if I can survive in the end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

akinu
08-10-2003, 02:59 PM
<font color=\"red\"> ever wondered who is </font> this? (\"http://www.moradam.com/moradam/resimler/hi/manken/caglakubat/caglakubat2.jpg\")

<font color=\"red\">This is not the pic she gave me, but it seems she has a LOT more to tell me. </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Holmes
08-10-2003, 03:03 PM

I\'ve just learned that she is also a windsurfing champion.

Oh, really...is that all? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Jeeeeeezus! \"And it don\'t stop...\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That is some crazy shite.

I have to say that that Jefferies thing does make sense.

Forgive me, but I\'m still stuck on that damn Jefferies line with which you initiated things. Because, as you well know, delivery-wise there can be a fine line between passionate/sincere and just plain creepy. The presentation of such lines definitely requires something extra...X Factor, \"It\" Factor, or whatever You know what I mean? So, you definitely got skillz my man...I\'m putting in my preorder for that 10-CD set as we speak! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

akinu
08-10-2003, 03:12 PM
While \"getting her\" takes 10 CDs, \"how to keep her\" manual will be 100CDs I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

That first line is very nice I agree. Its just straightforward and you can compliment her sincerely while still being cute. Pausing and looking deep in her eyes multiplies the effectivenes.. And please I was not even mediocre in these things, read my old posts complaining about how hard it is etc.etc.. While it still is; I guess its not sth to do with skills, but rather with the exceptional experiences and willingness to take risks.

Elana
08-10-2003, 03:24 PM
ever wondered who is this?

Is that her in the picture? If so, she is very cute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
08-10-2003, 03:42 PM
She is indeed.......I HATE YOU AKINU! LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Haha.

While \"getting her\" takes 10 CDs, \"how to keep her\" manual will be 100CDs I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I guess its not sth to do with skills, but rather with the exceptional experiences and willingness to take risks.

Totally! When those two factors converge, the planets always seem to line up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes

Elana
08-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Akinu is a hottie himself. You would expect him to have a hot girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
08-11-2003, 06:46 AM
Aaah, thanks for the boost Elana! **engine sound**

Yes it is her, but its a pic I coincidentally found in a Turkish windsurfing site. I wonder if she is modelling anything else??!?!

Holmes
08-11-2003, 10:01 AM
Akinu is a hottie himself. You would expect him to have a hot girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, perhaps you were underestimating yourself at points here on the forum, Akinu... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regarding the girl, I\'m guessing she\'s sponsored by the windsurfing company responsible for that foto?? Pretty cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

akinu
08-11-2003, 10:11 AM
I\'ve absolutely no idea. I dont want to ask her right away as it will show me as an idiot trying to collect information about her without her consent (which is I am). I decided not to ask questions anymore. Thanks for the compliments by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
08-11-2003, 10:30 AM
Here is my girlfriend. (\"http://www.moradam.com/moradam/resimler/hi/manken/ipektanriyar/KAPAK2FS02.jpg\")

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Jason, the only 10 that you are dating are your 10 fingers.

tallmacky
08-11-2003, 11:12 AM
So, we broke up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Is Elana a 10?

tallmacky
08-11-2003, 11:16 AM
I think you have to trade her pictures to find out.

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:24 AM
She sounds like a 10+ and that\'s what matters.

tallmacky
08-11-2003, 11:29 AM
No, I think technically she is a 12.

franki
08-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Quote from a PM of Akinu:

How did you come up with that conclusion? My date\'s name is Hande?!?!

According to the link you gave us, her name is Cagla kubat, the name of Miss Turkey 2000. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:53 AM
I bet her wish is world peace.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 12:31 PM
hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Is Elana a 10?

Of course she is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
08-11-2003, 12:55 PM
I bet her wish is world peace.

Holmes

akinu
08-11-2003, 01:17 PM
No! You proved me wrong!! Oh my God!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You could have asked me for a start franki... First, I sure dont know about the link, I didnt put it there, its not my website so I am not the authority to answer why the link is like that. I\'ve checked the link and yes the name in the link is caglakubat.jpg; but strangely the person in photo is Hande. Secondly, have you taken MY permission to use MY personal message in the forum? Thirdly, restless attempts to prove people wrong is a significant character trait of unsettled physchology (is there anyone doing the same childish thing you have done?). As I said, you could have asked me, but such a display of character jeopardizes your reputation; not mine.

No one and especially a person on your level has to believe in what I say. But interestingly SOME people seem to learn something from a hardly gained experience and SOME people seem to work so hard to prove people wrong to assure their plummeted egos.

Of course I wouldnt expect such an unfortunate act from anybody else; but you are hurting yourself. Am I in someway bound to this forum? Hell NO! I can unsubscribe right now and go join one of the thousands of forums on the internet. What kind of a gain do you thing I would get by LYING in the forum? Get laid more often? Get more respect? AND what do YOU think you will gain by proving a person wrong? Ego boost? Satisfaction?

I wanted to tell something very interesting and if you are not going to listen and do something educational for yourself, then at least dont prevent people who do. At least use simple logic; why would I guy like me lie about the \"girl-issue\"?

You could simply have warned me about the link extension; that is what a decent moderator does; not making futile efforts to irritate members of the forum he is moderating.

franki
08-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Hahahahahaha

First you tell us you can\'t show us a picture of you and her cause blah blah, blah, and now you are telling us the link extension is wrong...

Akinu, my reputation is already somewhat in the gutter, so that is not the problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, I get satisfaction out of proving people wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Seeing as what a long reaction you wrote here, it seems like it touched you a little bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Of course you can join other forums, that is not the point.

If my posts get to private, in this case by mentioning the name of your girlfriend, I am always willing to edit them for you. Do you want that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
08-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Hmm... I see the problem is much serious. No wonder why your reputation\'s in the gutter.

Its well apparent that you, above all, cant read or dont understand what you\'ve read.

franki
08-11-2003, 01:31 PM
I hate to see you resort to such cheap shots. This thread is NOT about my reputation as far as I know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
08-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Then keep on subject.

franki
08-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Just for the record. I am not some bored guy looking for things like this all the time. Someone else gave me the hint there was something not right here..

Secondly, isn\'t it a very big coincidence that the name attached to that girl is wrong in various places on that site?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
08-11-2003, 02:17 PM
Ahh.. believe in what you want. People who has understood the essence of the walkup and meeting will know that it isnt fake. But be sure that you will be the first person I will send the pics of us together.