PDA

View Full Version : how much NPA, SoE or RM?

qrius
09-05-2002, 03:11 PM
just got my first pheros, but haven\'t had any reactions yet...not one! how much soe should i apply? i applied two 10 cm lines on my arm and rubbed it onto my other arm. didn\'t notice a thing... with NPA i only barely touched the top of that plastic thingy so my finger got a bit moist, and applied two of these on my neck. with RM i put my finger on the top of the bottle and turned it upside down. applied two of these, but still nothing. it might be that i\'m a little too scared of OD\'ing and maybe i apply to little, what do you think? i\'m 18 years old, if that means anything....

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 06:48 PM
Qrius,

For SOE I really wouldn\'t worry to much about ODing. I typicall use about 12\" total rolled on my arms, neck, and behind the ears.

As for RM two drops for me required about at least an hour of wait to get interesting rxns. Haven\'t tried NPA by itself, but 2 drops should be a good start. Another thing that you should also keep in mind that at these concentrations you should see rxns in enclosed spaces (including 12\" of SOE). Outdoors tend to be much harder to get hits. You have to be closer to the target since this stuff disapates really well outdoors.

CptKipling
09-06-2002, 07:48 AM
Dont really be too worried about ODing on anything. People say its bad, but find out what it\'s like for you.

BassMan
09-06-2002, 09:39 AM
I find a good starting place with these things is to increase the dose a little at a time until I can definately feel it affecting _me_. My effective dose with women usually turns out to be right around there.

bpg1
09-15-2002, 11:47 AM
How much SoE gel to people use? Does anyone find it more affective than the conventional SoE or vice-versa?

MaxiMog
09-15-2002, 11:55 AM
Half a packet is enough. As it is not easy to OD on -nol (easier to OD on -rone though, but not that much -rone in it) you\'re rather safe. Putting on a whole packet is a waste IMO as half a packet works good, too.