PDA

View Full Version : Perception Gel-Pack - Gay Guys - 1st use report

Brookotter
07-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi-

Wanted to first say thanks to the owners here for the gift/trial of the SOE Gel

Pack.

Partially as feedback, and partially to see if I can get a conversation going on M2M pheromone use, I

wanted to do a check-in on my first use.

BTW - I tried searching forums on "gay" and nothing came back - not sure

if I missed somthing??

Me: I'm 46, 5'10" 200# white, and I'd say I fall into a "stocky but not bad-looking

middle-aged gay guy" slot. I'm a bit of an introvert, but have good social skills, and my biggest issue in dating

is to get over the "he's a nice guy" hump into the "gotta hump him" hump.

;-)

Also, I go for younger guys -

typically late 20's early 30's (despite the story below) and seem to be attracting more attention from them since

in the duration of my last relationship (5 years), I crossed the invisible line into "hot daddy" land...

'Nuff

of that.

So, have a friend - 18, black, gay - very hot, we've been seeing each other since Easter. Yesterday,

he comes over just to chat/visit - specifically, before we get together he says he's feeling 'asexual' - which is

not a problem, 'cause I honestly enjoy his company.

We're hanging out, kissing/cuddling, nothing heavy, and

when the pizza guy comes, I notice that the mailman's been here too, with a small packet from Colorado.

>:-)

So, I stop by the bathroom, break open a gel-pack, and dab a 1/2 on the happy trail.

We don't get to

the pizza.

After we're done, I get a bit eager, and re-apply most of the other half.

We go out, do some

window shopping. Both of us have slight headaches, and he goes very low-key (odd, b/c he's normally a bit ADHD -

he says as much).

Back home, we really go at it for round 2, and once he heads for my beltline he's completely

zonked. Eyes roll back in his head and he's totally gone. I'm not far behind.

A cool side thing - in between

rutting, he's much more conversational, honest and real than is normally the case 4 him, which is great. I'm not

just interested in getting off, much fun as that is, I really do like/care 'bout the guy, and it's nice to know

what's going on inside.

Also - I felt really good - confident/ happy in a low-key, non-manic way. Dunno how

much of that had to do with 'getting lucky' with a hot young guy, and how much was the Perception, but it felt

different.

When I dropped him off, he thanked me for "one of the best days I've had lately."

So, aside from

what appears to be a mild OD (headache, fatigue), a really good first experience, albeit w/someone who is already

inclined my way.

Next time I'm out w/someone new, I'll go w/a bit less! See what happens.

I've got some

SOE Gel Packs on order, and also am going to try Pherone Formula G-3 (their M2M formula). I'm trying it because it

specifially formulated *or at least marketed* for gay men.

Would be really interested in hearing from other gay

guys about your experiences!

Questions: What stock forumulas have you had the bext experiences with?

Anything

that's a turn-off?

I also date asian guys, and am curious to see if the same formula that did such a nice job

with my black pal, is a turn-on or turn off w/asian guys.

I'm not quite up to some of the "mad scientist blends

I see some of you posting, but would be curious to know more.

Brookotter

Kev
07-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey Brookotter. :welcome:

As for

picking up guys stuff, I'm not sure about what to use. I've heard that a gay male's neurochemical responses are

similar to a hetro female's. I'm not sure exactly where, but I think it was from the research section on

here.

So you might want to try (NPA/TE)-SOE mixes.

Actually, I was hit on earlier by a guy I didn't think was

gay. Kinda strange because a) I'm not gay and don't give off that vibe (I think), b) I was covered in dirt and

starting to sweat (I work outdoors with garden supplies), and c) the phero's I had on seemed like they'd more

scare people off (just because of OD factor I was aiming for).

What I had on was 2 drops of A314 (behind the

ears), 2 sprays of Impi (neck), and a whole pack of SOE (face/neck/wrist). So you might want to try that.

Brookotter
07-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Oh, so that was you over by

the weed-pullers ;-)

Seriously, thanks for the reply; I've been looking through the site earlier and I liked

your post about your experiments. I'm actually curious about trying liquid trust for better sleep, that's an

interesting one...

I'm looking forward to the SOE arriving, and am curious about NPA, although I'm not sure it

might not be 'over the top'.

I think this might be the article you're thinking of, but it doesn't get very

specific about which particular pheromones.

http://www.sensualism.com/gay/pheromones.html

Hope you

had a great weekend...

B

Brookotter
07-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Oh - and just curious.... You

were trying for an OD???

Kev
07-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh, so that was

you over by the weed-pullers ;-)

:run:

:p

Yes, I was trying for an OD, since I wanted to be left

alone for the most part. (Course, if I could have had some quality alone time with a girl one department over......

:angel:) Didn't quite work so well. *shrugs*

SOE is hard to OD on, I've found. Others will agree. NPA, on the

other hand, can be ridiculously easy.

Regarding the article, yes that was the one. It doesn't get specific, but

with that in mind, you could jaunt over to the phero library and see what's what. It's a beautiful resource that

was put together and great for information. There's a subsection with potential mixes that would work.

of the pherolibrary is:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/ (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/../)

Brookotter
07-16-2006, 02:42 PM
lol - I get it...

I'm

also doing (most) of the things recommended in the FAQ's about natural enhancements, zinc, trib, maca, etc.,

because I enjoy the sexual enhancement/support effects of the supplements. (Also DHEA, which the article doesn't

mention).

So, I'm not sure how much more I really want to crank up the 'testosterone' vibe with NPA, but it

could be fun to test in low-investment contexts (not work).

Thanks for the pointer to the library, gonna try to

get some of the alphabet soup sorted out....

B

Kev
07-16-2006, 04:06 PM
With DHEA, keep dosage low. I once

took 2x the standard dosage and felt like shit for a day. Stress headaches, meaness, and ilk.

Another product to

up natural testosterone is something called 6-OXO. Friend of mine uses it. I'm not sure of the biochem behind it,

but I've seen him and other weight lifters use it.

If you don't want to crank up the vibe with NPA, try The

Edge. It's nowhere near as potent, so you have more leeway to experiment.

Good luck. :cheers:

Lor
07-16-2006, 08:40 PM
here's a thought:
when

wearing the SOE, theres plenty of 'nol in it, and the cool thing i notice is when you put it on early in the day,

it makes for alot of conversation, meeting people, getting chatty with the ones you already know....then evening

rolls around (think 8 hours later) and the 'nol begins to convert...atleast it does for me...to 'none i believe

.changes the tone from chatty to hornsville. i think JV Khol was pretty freakin' brilliant NOT putting 'none in

his mix,knowing the 'rone and/or 'nol may convert some anyway. :thumbsup:

oscar
07-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Hi-

Wanted

to first say thanks to the owners here for the gift/trial of the SOE Gel

Pack........

Brookotter,

I'm a little confused.
You titled the thread :

"Perception Gel-Pack,....etc.", but it seems like you're using SOE Gels.
Which is it?
Because applying

nearly a whole pack of SOE Gel would probably be a double OD of A-Nol, while a full pack of Perception Gel should be

a pretty reasonable phero dose for someone your age.

.....BTW - I tried searching

forums on "gay" and nothing came back - not sure if I missed somthing??.....

What you

probably saw when you did a search for "gay" was this:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different

terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in

your search : gay

Except for certain product abbreviations/acronyms that have been especially

included, the search function doesn't deal well with words of fewer than four letters.
Hopwever, an asterisk can

be used as a "wild card" for searching short words.
Try entering:
*gay
or
gay*
into either the simple

or advanced search and you'll come up with plenty of results.
(For some reason these variants yield different

numbers of results, and strangely, this thread isn't among them!) :blink:

Oscar :)

Brookotter
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi!

Thanks for pointing

out my error, still new to the products, got confused.

I was using the trial pacs of Perception gel, not

SOE.

Thanks for the tip on searching, I was hoping it was something odd like that. Will try again with the

wildcards, see what comes up.

:-)

B

Mtnjim
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM
You should get some results, seems

about every 6 months one of your gay brethern shows up for a while. They are very welcome here, but don't seem to

stay around for long.

By the way :welcome:

jimnee
07-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Not that I am into guys and

whatnot, BUT I do have a few gay male friends I see on a regular basis. If you would like I can try some stuff I

have to see if they react any different to me with the stuff on. I can try different things and let you know the

feedback. Also I live in Burlington, VT so if you are gonna find a gay guy it's here. I am not offended or anything

when a guy will hit on me or anything at a club I just talk w/ em let them now where I stand and thery seem to be

cool with it. Not to mention I may make a friend out of the deal. So if you would like me to try this out with my

buds I will let you know the details.

Brookotter
07-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi Jim and Jim

-

Thanks for the comments!

Sure, if you want to try out being 'gaybait' i'd be interested in

hearing what seems to draw hits.

I'm not totally certain the biochemistry's the same for hetero/homo as it

might be for homo/homo. Some of the anecdoctal reasoning (if there is such a thing) I've seen on this seems a bit

simplistic, and I haven't dug deep enough into the research yet to have anything I'd dare to call an informed

opinion.

At this point, I'm kinda wandering around in a pheromonal fog, sorting out all the nomes, romes,

nols, and product alphabet soup and alchemical mixtures.

Would love to have some good field data! Never

thought of Burlington as a mecca, when I lived in Plainfield one winter I ended up with a lesbian girlfriend we were

both so hard up!

:-)

B

Brookotter
07-23-2006, 07:07 AM
One thing I'm

wondering...

Since most of the guys who are interested in me these days are a lot younger (early 20's) than me

is there something I should be thinking of in terms of upping the 'hot daddy' factor rather than trying to

'pheromonically read' like a 'young stud' (which I'm not, and don't want to be).

I'm assuming that 'mones

change profile over time - so I don't want to accidentially shift the profile away from what's already working -

just increase the dihl, and and while they're still in trance, move in for the hug. ;-)

B

Brookotter
07-23-2006, 07:12 AM
Kev

-

That's a weird reaction to DHEA... I've taken between 10-50 mg daily of DHEA and 7-Keto DHEA for years, and

never had any issues whatsoever. I work with my MD, we track my levels through blood tests, make sure I'm tracking

at optimum.

Also - if you're a young guy, in your 20's probably no reason to be taking it at

all!

B

With DHEA, keep dosage low. I once took 2x the standard dosage and felt like shit for a day.

Stress headaches, meaness, and ilk.

Another product to up natural testosterone is something called 6-OXO. Friend

of mine uses it. I'm not sure of the biochem behind it, but I've seen him and other weight lifters use it.

If

you don't want to crank up the vibe with NPA, try The Edge. It's nowhere near as potent, so you have more leeway

to experiment.

Good luck. :cheers:

Mtnjim
07-24-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm not totally

certain the biochemistry's the same for hetero/homo as it might be for homo/homo. Some of the anecdoctal reasoning

(if there is such a thing) I've seen on this seems a bit simplistic, and I haven't dug deep enough into the

research yet to have anything I'd dare to call an informed opinion.

Check the "Pheromone Research"

thread. There have been a couple posts about differences in hormone levels between gay/straight men.
Also posts on

brain reactions to ~mones and the differences.

Brookotter
07-29-2006, 06:21 AM
Wow - am I really the only

gay guy here?

gaf
07-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Wow - am I really

the only gay guy here?

well it looks like it!
I'm Bi so can answer some of your

questions...
Chikara seems to get me a lot of attention with the boys , mind you it works just as well for the

ladies. (2 sprays on neck)
To be honest , I've not noticed any real difference between the sexes. If I'm on

form I get hit on by either men or woman depending on where I am. YMMV. :drunk: :welcome:

Brookotter
07-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Hi! :-)

I'm getting

'hits' from both sexes, but I'm not sure they're really the same.

When I wore Perception recently (which

doesn't seem to get very good reviews) I got a great response from two black women I know and my black b/f.

I

just got a order with a couple of different things (NPA, SOE, WAGG-N, and liquid trust) and am looking forward to

experimenting.

Still having trouble figuring out how much is 'plenty but not too much."

Any good

stories?

B

Mtnjim
07-31-2006, 10:43 AM
Wow - am I really

the only gay guy here?

At the moment it seems so. Gay guys tend to drop in, ask a couple of questions

then disappear.

Brookotter
08-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Yep, pretty lonely here...

I can see why! ;-)

B

gaf
08-08-2006, 04:44 PM
What is it your looking for? more

hot dates , friendship , respect , success in the bedroom?
'mones do help, but ultimately it comes down to your

attitude....