PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Experience (DOGS+PHEROMONES)

Mullenbruck
06-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Ive just got back from one of the wierdest experiences ive ever had. A friend of mine called me like 2

hours ago telling me to go visit her. So i decided NOT to wear any of my AE for the night. Instead i grabbed a

contact lens case i used one week ago on which i stored 2 drops of AE on each side. As this case was closed, it

didn't smell at all. But it sure kept the drops in as i didnt use them that week. I was planning on openning one of

the sides to let the 2 drop of AE smell come out. But when i arrived and enter to my firends house, i noticed a damn

dog. I read before on the forum that dogs acted strange around pheromones, so i decided not to open the case. Well

that decision did not help me at all as the damn dog was able to smell for sure the 4 drops of AE, even with the

lids closed. Shit that bastard stared barking like crazy, not to me, he was staring to a wall barking to nothing at

all. The dog stared to walk around the place with no direction at all. And always returned to the same wall and

barked at it. My friend told me 'shit whats the problem with this dog, he never acts like this'. That DAMN dog

ruined the whole atmosphere and as you may have already figure it out... i didnt get any.

Gegogi
06-17-2006, 01:34 AM
At least he didn't try to hump

your leg.

gaf
06-17-2006, 03:50 AM
At least he didn't

try to hump your leg.

or sniff and lick your ass....
:lol:

bronzie
06-17-2006, 04:24 AM
It was barking at a wall? They

say animals can sense the spirit world, perhaps it saw something you didnt...........:twisted:

Gegogi
06-17-2006, 11:09 AM
I used to own a German Shepherd

that loved to stick his nose in women's crotches and sniff. He also loved to chew up my GF's undies. He caused

some awkward moments with strangers on the street!

A dog's life is so simple. He merely does what he wants and

gets away with it. Many times I wished I could drop to my knees and sniff a strange woman but, alas, I was afraid of

being impounded.

gaf
06-17-2006, 10:47 PM
I used to own a German

Shepherd that loved to stick his nose in women's crotches and sniff.

My general reply when this

happens to me is "don't start anything you can't finish" , people just don't know what to say after

that....:cheers:

WorkingMann
06-20-2006, 10:19 AM
The same thing happend to

me..
I was wearing mones that day, when one of my freinds called and she said she needed her movies back because

another girl wanted to borrow them.. I thought fine and I said I'll be reight over..
15 min later I arrived.. They

have a little puddel which normally is very freindsly and so on, but this time it was really crazy freindly.. I

jumped up at me (I was wearing it on my neck and wrists), and when I went inside the female dog didn't stop.. The

guy in the house told the dog to stop, but it didn't - which is strange because normally when he raises his voice

once it stops raight away..! But not this day..
it crawled up on a stool and started licking my wrists, and could

keep away from me even when I pushed it away.. :rant:
But I didnøt stay long anyway but DAMN it was

anoying..!!

By the way.. Two min. after i arrived she came out to take the movies..
She checked if they where

all there and then she said to her boyfriend: "Come on, I need to have sex!" (It's normal language for her but

not when there's guests - then she can wait to have sex)
I think it maybe was my mones that made her in a mood

and she needed to have it with her boyfriend.. Fine by me - because i don't want her anyway..
:rofl: