PDA

View Full Version : Need some serious help!

pyrojedi
11-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Hi, ok this

might not be that serious, but its pretty serious to me. Ok, im new here, and I just got NPA and Chikara yesterday

in the mail. I bought them JUST for this one girl, my ex. I wanted to know what else I would need and what would be

a good mix. Yesterday I when I tried it on the for the first time (2 sprays Chikara(I think the new bottle, not beta

old) and about 2-3 dabs and then 2 more later of NPA). I got two hits, one from this asian girl, and another from

this white girl.

I tried the same combo today, and I didn't notice any hits, but then again I wasn't around

many girls for a long period of time.

Ok, about me:

Im 19 years old
Im around 230 Ilbs with a good

build.
Im South Asian(India).

Ok, now I broke up with my ex last year, but I still have strong feelings for her,

that was one girl I really loved. It was over a small argument with had about kids.

Now, I want to really get

back with her, and right now she goes to a college 80 miles away from mine, but back home she lives 6 blocks from

me, and in December, when college is over, we will be around the same area again, and I need some extra help from

pheromones to attract her to me and keep her interest in me.

Whats a good mix, with the NPA and Chikara I have,

and if there is anything else I might need. (I also spray a little bit of Curve Crush and I also smoke Ciggarettes,

hopefully they dont change results that much)

BTW, she is 18 years old, and is half Spanish(Ecuadorian), and half

Asian(Chinese).

Much much help is appreciated, and if there is anything wrong with my post, just let me know, and

I will fix it.

Thank you so much guys. BTW, I have read alot of these posts and stuff in the library, and I got a

good idea of some stuff, but I just need a little bit more advice, I couldnt find certain topics about average

results towards mixed women.

gfunk
11-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Hi

pyrojedi (http://member.php?u=3179)!

2 sprays of Chikara and 2-3 dabs of NPA sounds good, but I don't

think I would have added more dabs later, this coming from someone ten years older than you, with less natural mone

production going on.. Also, seems good to mention that the NPA goes first, covered by the Chikara.

Seems like the

mones are working for you already so just do some testing with different applications, that's always the best way

to get things right.

I tried the same combo today, and I didn't notice any hits, but then again I

wasn't around many girls for a long period of time.

I hope you were'nt looking for hits from the

furniture...! :p But then again, you could have encountered social and business hits from other

males...

If you broke up with your gf over an argument like that you might have to reconsider the fact that this

might actually be a HUGE thing in her eyes. She might still like you just the same, even no need for mones or other

improvements, but this may be the breaking point for her.

Good luck to you!:thumbsup:

jollysnowdevil
11-02-2005, 12:19 PM
If you

broke up with your gf over an argument like that you might have to reconsider the fact that this might actually be a

HUGE thing in her eyes. She might still like you just the same, even no need for mones or other improvements, but

this may be the breaking point for her.

Good luck to you!:thumbsup:

if you broke up over an argument

about the desire to have children then the mones may help a tiny bit. in the long run it is your viewpoint on the

whole kids debate that will change things. this is assuming the argument was over wanting chilkdren in the future.

most women are really set in their viewpoint over having children. if a guy doesnt agree the women usually high tail

outta there and fast. in that situation the only thing you can do is sincerely change your view point.

if she

still has feelings for you the mones may help. if you still talk from time to time then there is possibility of

getting back together. usually in the cases of ex gf's and mones, they usually aren't a solution as it is normally

something about one's ways or behavior that needs changing.

it is kind of hard to really give good feedback

without knowing the nature of the argument. best bet would be find hapiness with another girl and maybe you and

your ex could patch things up at some point. ex's going away to different schools are normally recipe for

heartbreak if you dont let go.

pyrojedi
11-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok, the argument was about us

getting married after college and having kids, and she didnt know I was high at the time, so I said pretty stupid

things like, "Kids, I hate kids, who wants kids?" and "I dont want my kid to be mixed from three different races,

beside did I tell you, I hate kids?", and more stupid things like that. After that conversation, she walked out on

me forever, I tried explaining I was kidding and I was high as hell, but she said "dont give me that bull, I used to

smoke weed, I know your true feelings come out when you are high, I dont ever want to be with you again!" I said

sorry a hundred times, and and all she ever said was, im not interested in your sorrys. She also said she feels mad

uncomfortable around me after the breakup. A friend of hers did tell me 3 weeks ago that she seems mad unstable

nowadays, as she never keeps a BF over 2 weeks, and they always seem to break up. I don't know if she is like that

cuz of something else or me, I dont know.

I would love to get back with her, I just need mones to help me a

little bit, make her feel interested in me again, and not feel uncomfortable around me. I take everything back, I

dont care if she wants to have a hundred kids, I just want to be with her and support her with that.

I would

still like to find out a good mix I should use when I approach her again, and also for other girls I guess.

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 05:47 PM
try less dabs of NPA when your

using 2 sprays of chikara...if you use 2 sprays chikara try just 1 or 2 dabs of NPA..and don't reapply the NPA

within the same day/night. If you know you are going to meet her try the 2 sprays of Chikara and maybe 1 dab of

NPA..if she seems like she is willing to reconcile or open too..the next time you see her try 2 dabs unless you got

really good results with just the 1 NPA dab.

Gegogi
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Lordy, if you cross a woman over

the children it's really hard to fix. I've made that mistake a several times and got crossed off their list

forever. Basically they think you're a selfish twit. My wife divorced me for that (among a few other things). They

were ready to settle down and make babies and I wasn't serious enough so good-bye. The funny thing is that issue

comes up with nearly every woman I've been involved with. The "test" must be an instinctive thing for females.

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Although its gotta suck when u are

in love with someone and you plan on getting married and one of you wants children and the other

doesn't.:frustrate

belgareth
11-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Thankfully, my SO is no more

iterested in raising kids than I am in raising more. She gets along with mine well but has no desire to create

more.

phersurf
11-03-2005, 11:05 AM
I'd like to make a few comments

unrelated to mones.

First of all I think 19 is way too young to even consider having a serious relationship.

At 19 you begin to think you know who your are, but you really have no clue. Most people change so much between

20-30 that they usually have a good laugh at who they were at 19. Now, take that and multiply it by 2 people

drastically changing and you have the formula for disaster. I don't know about Australia, but in the US, the

divorce rate among people that marry under the age of 25 is 70%! Even if you don't want to marry this girl, that

statistic should tell you how much people change in their early 20's, especially after they go to

college.

It sounds like you have "one-itis". That's when you get hung up on one particular girl at a

detriment to the rest of your social life. The best cure for one-itis is to date other gilrs (without getting

serious!) and have fun. We've all been there, thinking that this one girl is our one and ony true love, until we

move on and find another girl that is also amazing in her own way.

If you still want her back, ler her see

you dating other girls and having a good time without her. Be friendly to her and even tease her a little. When she

sees that you have a life without her and other women are attracted to you, she may begin to have interest again.

Women want guys that other women are attracted to, this is called social proof and increases your

status.

This exact thing happened to me a year ago. I dated this girl I work with (I know, not good). She

dumped me right when I started tinking "this could be the one". I started dating again and she saw me with a couple

of other women, and now she is totally showing interest again.

Cloud9
11-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Women want guys that other

women are attracted to, this is called social proof and increases your status. I once herd a saying to the

liking of that men are like restuarants in that a woman isn't going to likely eat at a restuarant that doesn't

have many people in it, but everyone wants to eat at that restuarant that is jam packed. It's proof that the food

and atmosphere are good. The same applies to women and men..probably more so with women viewing men. I get a lot

more girls wanting to date me or get my number when I'm in a relationship and have a girlfriend than I do single.

Gegogi
11-03-2005, 12:01 PM
"but everyone wants to eat

at that restuarant that is jam packed. It's proof that the food and atmosphere are good."
Or that it's

at a prime location in a tourist area. I've eaten at some pretty terrible restaurants while traveling that were

standing room only! Of course, I think it's true when it comes to many women, although I've known exceptions.

DUKE3100
11-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Ok, the

argument was about us getting married after college and having kids, and she didnt know I was high at the time, so I

said pretty stupid things like, "Kids, I hate kids, who wants kids?" and "I dont want my kid to be mixed from three

different races, beside did I tell you, I hate kids?", and more stupid things like that. After that conversation,

she walked out on me forever, I tried explaining I was kidding and I was high as hell, but she said "dont give me

that bull, I used to smoke weed, I know your true feelings come out when you are high, I dont ever want to be with

you again!" I said sorry a hundred times, and and all she ever said was, im not interested in your sorrys. She also

said she feels mad uncomfortable around me after the breakup. A friend of hers did tell me 3 weeks ago that she

seems mad unstable nowadays, as she never keeps a BF over 2 weeks, and they always seem to break up. I don't know

if she is like that cuz of something else or me, I dont know.

I would love to get back with her, I just need

mones to help me a little bit, make her feel interested in me again, and not feel uncomfortable around me. I take

everything back, I dont care if she wants to have a hundred kids, I just want to be with her and support her with

that.

I would still like to find out a good mix I should use when I approach her again, and also for other girls

I guess.

Unless your Hudini your finished man...sorry

jollysnowdevil
11-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Unless

your Hudini your finished man...sorry

i agree. your ship is sunk. the mones may make her feel even more

uncomfortable around you as giving off the horny vibe could very well make her think your saying whatever you can to

get back into her pants.

her being unstable well that could be anything. the quicker you accept the fact that

it is over the less pain you will go through. women take children thing to heart. she isnt going to listen to your

apologies she has already made up her mind that you dont want children.

the mones arent going to help you one

bit. she's lost the attraction. using them on her will probably drive her away further. plus they are just going

to give you false hopes of getting her back thus dragging out your pain and suffering even more.

if she wants

to get married and have children after school then obviously she is looking for somebody she can do so with. even

if you're the luckiest man on earth and somehow get her back than in a few years you'll only lose her again when

the issue resurfaces. at that point it will hurt even more and you'll have thrown away some of the more free

memorable years of both of your lives. you're only bringing more pain and regrets to your future life if you

keep pursuing her.

i only wish at your age i had people giving me such advice. i didnt listen to the few who

did and years later i still have to live with the regret of wasting my college years when i couldve been so much

happier.