Close

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    .... for

    advising me that Microtweeze is the best waxing product on the market. I also find that the suggestion re:

    cornstarch, in the instructions works well. Once you try Microtweeze, you never go back.

    Wish is was available

    in the beauty suppliers, \'round here-- I have to get it off the Net. Wouldna ya think that in Los

    Angeles.....?

    Tell me, guys... is Elana so popular, on this list, because she\'s beautiful, witty, and sexy? Or

    because she\'s wise and knowledgeable? I can\'t decide.

    Pancho.. YOU call it.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    WorldEater Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Barrio Gotico. Barcelona
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    6692

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    It\'s a tyranny thing.

    Fall in line or be punished.

    It\'s just like Darwin said:

    \"I\'ve got a

    bloody great beard.\"


    Steve

  3. #3
    Phero Dude abductor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    6993

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    She

    is everything that was said above! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    WorldEater Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Barrio Gotico. Barcelona
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    6692

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Yup.

    An anti-Darwinist pig-dog that believes people came out of pods after the Markabians left a group of their finest

    engineer-ants to build a society.

    This is why bald men are uptight.

  5. #5
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Oh my

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Thank you for

    the sweet words.

    Yes, Microtweeze was an exciting discovery. I have never used anything that could get such

    teeny hairs.
    I am so glad it worked for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    WorldEater Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Barrio Gotico. Barcelona
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    6692

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Pod

    person.

  7. #7
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It\'s a tyranny thing.

    Fall in line or be

    punished.

    It\'s just like Darwin said:

    \"I\'ve got a bloody great beard.\"

    Steve

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    BTW-- Are we a funny specie of talking monkey, or what? We wax off the

    scent-trapping hairs. Then we wash and perfume, so we don\'t smell like people. THEN, we spend money on pheromone

    products, to put the smell back on. ROFL!

  8. #8
    WorldEater Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Barrio Gotico. Barcelona
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    6692

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Would you have it any other way? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    Steve

  9. #9
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    7529

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    We wax off the scent-trapping hairs.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> hehe you´re right but I kinda doubt that our leg hairs do much for us in that

    respect. Much better to splash out for extra mones but feel nice smooth skin when it cums down to it

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,116
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    She is everything that was said above!

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Yuuuup, with Elana, that was obvious to many here. Even 4,930 posts

    ago.....and counting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  11. #11
    Phero Guru Sagacious1420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    6700

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    BTW-- Are we a funny specie of talking

    monkey, or what? We wax off the scent-trapping hairs. Then we wash and perfume, so we don\'t smell like people.

    THEN, we spend money on pheromone products, to put the smell back on. ROFL!

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">Makes perfect sense to me...but then again, I\'m a member of that funny species of talking

    monkeys, so what do you expect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  12. #12
    Phero Guru Sagacious1420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    6700

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Much better to splash out for extra

    mones but feel nice smooth skin when it cums down to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You said a mouthful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  13. #13
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    We wax off the scent-trapping hairs.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\"> hehe you´re right but I kinda doubt that our leg hairs do much for us in that respect. Much

    better to splash out for extra mones but feel nice smooth skin when it cums down to it

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Who\'s

    talking about leg hairs? Smooth skin, though. is the point.

  14. #14
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    7529

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    what

    what were you talking about then, you ought to tell us y´know ?

  15. #15
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Ms.

    CJ....we are talking about the pussy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Microtweeze is great for

    keeping your kitty smooth as silk.

  16. #16
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    we are talking about the pussy.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  17. #17
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

    Tell me, guys... is Elana so popular, on this

    list, because she\'s beautiful, witty, and sexy? Or because she\'s wise and knowledgeable? I can\'t decide.



    Pancho.. YOU call it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    Kari, I appreciate your deference to me on this interesting dilemma. Although this is as

    difficult as they come, I feel I am qualified to make the boldest attempt to capture the essence of Elana. This

    will require assistance from every culture known to man. I\'ll need to tap into the sensual power of the poem,

    limerick, rap, chant, prose, rhyme, allusion (to the Goddess herself, of course), alliteration, biambic pentameter,

    heroic couplet, and the ultimate of all poetic sweetness, the haiku. As promised back when I made the other web

    pages, Elana\'s \"tribute\" web page will be a dedication to her and her 5,000 posts.

    This one, however, I do

    not have to do alone. If anyone would like to see a reference to a particularly interesting posting/story involving

    Elana, please PM me a link to the thread or tell me the story, and I will try to find a way to incorporate it into

    the webpage...

    Every day until her 5,000th post, I will write a little something special about Elana. This will

    start today. Check out the site and see what mysteries you\'ll tap into. Maybe you\'ll find your answer, Kari,

    or maybe you won\'t, but the experience will truly be something...



    The Elana Experience

    If you can\'t

    access that site, try this one.

    Elana

    and Tallmacky: I leave it up to you two to find/create a nice background/font color for the webpage.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] PM me which ones you want me to use.


    Pancho

  18. #18
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    7529

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Microtweeze is great for keeping your kitty smooth

    as silk.


    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Does it come with some sort of a narcotic or local

    anaesthetic?

  19. #19
    WorldEater Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Barrio Gotico. Barcelona
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    6692

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Please.....stop......killing.....me

  20. #20
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Added a couple of old and a couple of new ones to the \"experience\" today...

  21. #21
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Microtweeze is great for keeping your kitty smooth as silk.


    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Does it come with some sort of a narcotic or local anaesthetic?

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You guys are such babies. What\'s a little, transient pain? You might

    even get off on having the hair ripped from your jewels. It could be a transcendental experience.

  22. #22
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Microtweeze is great for keeping your kitty smooth as silk.


    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Does it come with some sort of a narcotic or local anaesthetic?

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Not bad, if you dust with cornstarch, first. I want the GUYS to do it!

    Yummy, hair-free balls!

  23. #23
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    7529

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />


    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Quote:
    --------------

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Microtweeze is great for keeping your kitty

    smooth as silk.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Does it

    come with some sort of a narcotic or local anaesthetic?




    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    You guys are such

    babies. What\'s a little, transient pain? You might even get off on having the hair ripped from your jewels. It

    could be a transcendental experience.

    --------------------


    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Maybe you get off on this pain but I certainly don not. You masochist

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  24. #24
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />


    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Quote:
    --------------

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Microtweeze is great for keeping your kitty

    smooth as silk.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Does it

    come with some sort of a narcotic or local anaesthetic?




    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    You guys are such

    babies. What\'s a little, transient pain? You might even get off on having the hair ripped from your jewels. It

    could be a transcendental experience.

    --------------------


    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Maybe you get off on this pain but I certainly don not. You masochist

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    HEY! That give me an idea. What about... a Microtweez dominatrix!

  25. #25
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    7529

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    Oh dear,

    what the f*** have I done !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  26. #26
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    6534

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh dear, what the f*** have I done !!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You have

    created a dynamic new sex industry!!!!! Walk proud, sister!

  27. #27
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh dear, what the f*** have I done !!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You have

    created a dynamic new sex industry!!!!! Walk proud, sister!

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    She\'ll be walking funny if she actually goes through with the \"procedure\"...

  28. #28
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Re: Many thanks, again, to Elana....

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

    Tell me, guys... is Elana so popular, on this list, because she\'s

    beautiful, witty, and sexy? Or because she\'s wise and knowledgeable? I can\'t decide.

    Pancho.. YOU call it.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Kari, I

    appreciate your deference to me on this interesting dilemma. Although this is as difficult as they come, I feel I

    am qualified to make the boldest attempt to capture the essence of Elana. This will require assistance from every

    culture known to man. I\'ll need to tap into the sensual power of the poem, limerick, rap, chant, prose, rhyme,

    allusion (to the Goddess herself, of course), alliteration, biambic pentameter, heroic couplet, and the ultimate of

    all poetic sweetness, the haiku. As promised back when I made the other web pages, Elana\'s \"tribute\" web

    page will be a dedication to her and her 5,000 posts.

    This one, however, I do not have to do alone. If anyone

    would like to see a reference to a particularly interesting posting/story involving Elana, please PM me a link to

    the thread or tell me the story, and I will try to find a way to incorporate it into the webpage...

    Every day

    until her 5,000th post, I will write a little something special about Elana. This will start today. Check out the

    site and see what mysteries you\'ll tap into. Maybe you\'ll find your answer, Kari, or maybe you won\'t, but

    the experience will truly be something...

    The

    Elana Experience


    If you can\'t access that site, try

    this one.

    Elana and Tallmacky: I leave

    it up to you two to find/create a nice background/font color for the webpage.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] PM me which ones you want me to use.


    Pancho

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Updated...I like the \"Ogre\" reference...very charming...and the

    surprise at the end...very funny...Kari, you may get the picture now.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] J/K.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Happy 5,000th!
    By Pancho1188 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 11:29 AM
  2. AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;)
    By pelotudo in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-13-2003, 03:53 AM
  3. SEADOVE AND ELANA
    By seadove in forum Humor
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:11 PM
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Elana
    By seadove in forum Appreciation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:28 AM
  5. Nightmare Inc. (For Elana)
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 08:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •