Close

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I'm being totally honest here

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I

    don't want to bother people who read this post with long stories, so I will just try to be quick.
    I would like to

    get advice on umm... how to call it best....damage control.
    That is sometimes I can be really arrogant with people

    even if I don't want to. Especially with women who are actually INTERESTED in me. I came to the conclusion that it

    is like a preemptive strike for NO ACTUAL reason except because somewhere deep inside I fear being hurt.
    I think

    this is what is left after dealing with social anxiety.
    I have ordered SOE and currently waiting for it to arrive.

    Maybe Liquid Trust? And what about A1? I want to have some space so the connection is not instantly destroyed in

    case I do a stupid thing. In the long run, however, I want to drop pheromone usage.
    Umm..some other advice except

    mones? I'm open to it, no problems here.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default Its as easy as asking

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Ok, I don't want to bother people who read this post with long stories, so I will just try to

    be quick.
    I would like to get advice on umm... how to call it best....damage control.
    That is sometimes I can be

    really arrogant with people even if I don't want to. Especially with women who are actually INTERESTED in me. I

    came to the conclusion that it is like a preemptive strike for NO ACTUAL reason except because somewhere deep inside

    I fear being hurt.
    I think this is what is left after dealing with social anxiety.
    I have ordered SOE and

    currently waiting for it to arrive. Maybe Liquid Trust? And what about A1? I want to have some space so the

    connection is not instantly destroyed in case I do a stupid thing. In the long run, however, I want to drop

    pheromone usage.
    Umm..some other advice except mones? I'm open to it, no problems here.
    Thanks
    You have to make it a habit of asking yourself this type of question and then visualising

    with feeling the answers you receive back. Ie:-




    "If i were completly free of hangups and bagage when in the company of another

    person"


    1. How would i feel ?
    2. How would i be acting

      ?
    3. What would i be doing differently

      ?
    If i trusted that things would work out fine, How would i

    appraise what i am worried about ? What can i do to reassure myself and move on ?


    If i were relaxed right now, how would i see

    what is troubling me ?


    If i fully trusted my competence, how would i accomplish what i need to do

    ?


    If i were

    in charge of my life, how would i see what i am anxious about ? Is there anything i would do differently ? What

    would it be ?



    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for reminding me the power

    of questions, Terry.
    I'm compiling a little list now.

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    5310

    Default

    In my experience Liquid

    Trust is useless.

    A1, on the other hand, is awesome for building warm fuzzies and comfort with a woman. But as

    you've already astutely noted, it's the attitude that you carry that is the dominant issue here, and no pheromones

    are going to solve that.

    You might try an approach one of my teachers has suggested: Lead with compassion.



    That means,
    -for everything you say
    -for every behavior you initiate
    -for every intention you create
    lead with

    the empathetic sense that we all suffer and need understanding.

    And I'm not talking some new-agey pollyanna

    self-conditioning here. I'm talking about leading with an open heart, rather than your defenses. And Terry

    suggests, it will take a lot of constant looking at yourself to see the difference.

    And most of all, have

    compassion towards yourself.

    If you can mix an attitude of compassion with some A1 and SOE, I think you will see

    a change in your rapport with women.

    just MHO,

    -CAt

  5. #5
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default Out of the Box Questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Thanks for reminding me the power of questions, Terry.
    I'm compiling a little list

    now.
    Yes i do it frequently now every day and it really helps me stay out of

    the box.


    Also as Cat has said i try and treat myself and others with compassion in my responses to

    situations, it helps me keep out of being locked in the box with the negative Ego that tries to control my life and

    actions by clouding over who i am and what i am capable of.


    It takes a little work, but the rewards are

    just fantastic in creating peace joy and optimism.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  6. #6
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    I think

    this is what is left after dealing with social anxiety.

    Thanks
    Ahhh, we are brothers. One of my first

    posts on this forum was very similar to yours.

    Terry and CAt give very good advice.

    Our preconditioned

    social responses have a lot to do with who we are now, but does not have to determine who we are in the future.

    Your post in another thread leads me to believe that you understand about attitude and results.

    Email me if you

    like and I'll send you a great response I got here on this forum.
    Last edited by idesign; 09-19-2007 at 08:50 PM.

  7. #7
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    5196

    Default

    Tyler:

    As a recovering

    nice guy (I'm in the 12-step program), let me tell you, YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE A THING.

    I've realized the

    honest truth that it's the confident, cocky guys that get the girls. It's interesting what you said: that you act

    that way ESPECIALLY around girls that like you. Perhaps its your attitude that attracts them in the first

    place?

    It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective: we're still hardwired like we're living in caves

    and hunting buffalo with spears. It's evolutionary programming that compels women to be attracted to the confident,

    cocky asshole guys. It's almost as if (subconsciously) the woman is asking, "Can he provide for me?" and the answer

    in your case seems to be yes.

    But if you'd rather be the guy who hears "I value our friendship" and who

    hears about all the asshole guys shes inexorably attracted to, be my guest and change your behavior.

  8. #8
    Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside the U.S.
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    As an NLP practitioner, I

    would just like to add to the great advice Terry mentioned here. You do better when you actually ask the questions

    in your mind, and not just answer them. Let your brain hear the questions, feel them, and visualize thier meaning


    Great input Terry - as always

    Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    If you can mix an attitude of

    compassion with some A1 and SOE, I think you will see a change in your rapport with women.
    Couldn't have

    put it better myself
    I usually don't recommend A1 for beginners, but it seems to be a good answer to

    your specific situation. Though SOE is the best answer indeed for your situation.. If you find it not to be enough -

    then maybe try A1.
    (I love A1 - I just usually don't advise it for beginners that's all ).

  9. #9
    Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside the U.S.
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Email me if you like and I'll send you a great response I got here on this

    forum.
    I'm interested in that response.... can you not link it, please?
    If you need to be tought how to

    link, I can teach you easily... even how to link to a specific post-reply... just ask me to
    I'm curious about

    that response

  10. #10
    Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside the U.S.
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGuy20 View Post
    It's evolutionary programming that compels women to be attracted to the confident, cocky

    asshole guys.
    pffft... I would AT LEAST delete the "asshole" part of that assumption.
    We're not trying to

    change anyones' behaviour, but rather improve it and make it flexible.. more suited to the situation (in every

    situation).
    Granted - Cocky can be an awsome tool, but it shouldn't be a way of life.
    And dude, for the

    record, I'm the type of guy to whom girls say: "I value your friendship very much... but do you mind if we also

    have sex while staying friends?".
    And when I want a g\f... I get her (have one right now... she's awsome and damn

    sexy ).

    Still.. everyone is entitled to their own way of looking at things.
    So if it works for you - feel

    free
    Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 09-23-2007 at 04:45 PM. Reason: added the last part

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks guys for replying, I

    appreciate and value it.
    -----------------------------------
    CAtriathlete:
    I looked at the dictionary what

    compassion means and while there are a few translations, I guess I have an image of what you mean. Wikipedia helped

    to
    I love women. To me, a woman is like a rose. She has thorns if you don't know how to touch her, but if you

    know, she will blossom in your hands and will let you savor it.
    Yesterday I was with my friends in coffee-house and

    there was not so much people already, it was kinda late and they were almost closing. I flirted with the cute

    waitress a bit. All the time she was near and she heard when I told my friends I will go home now.
    When we asked

    for the bill, she was all eyes on me and asked me....to stay. At that moment something inside me happened like a red

    light telling me to stop. I'm just happy I didn't told her anything cocky at that moment... I wouldn't be able to

    sleep after At least I hugged her and told maybe next time...

    idesign:
    It's great to hear we understand each

    other.
    I will send you an email, it will be really interesting to read.

    BGuy20:
    Hmm... I was thinking for a few

    minutes what to answer.
    While I value your reply, I think it's really all about calibration and flexibility.
    Not

    changing my behaviour/thinking is not the answer because if you don't change the behaviour you just keep getting

    the same results.
    And the results are getting a girl attracted, realizing she is really attracted, feeling a "red

    light response" and then either disappearing or telling/doing something mean to stop it.
    It's not my sometimes

    mean behaviour that attracts them.
    You are correct about the confidence part, but being an asshole is just another

    extreme just like being a waaayyy to nice guy and unless the woman is low self esteem and THINKS she deserves it

    it's not the answer.
    A nice guy with confidence and strong sense of self can really get all the women he

    wants.
    Cocky can sometimes work to, for example with the spoiled "beauty queens", but as I mentioned before, it's

    all about calibration.
    But anyway, thanks for you answer and I wish you luck in your quest.

    tenaciousBLADE:
    I

    agree with pretty much everything you said. Waiting for my SOE shipment to arrive - those will be the first

    mones(mones from a shop that is )I will try in a long, long time.

  12. #12
    Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside the U.S.
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    A

    nice guy with confidence and strong sense of self can really get all the women he wants.
    ...
    it's all about

    calibration
    Personally, I totally agree with that.
    And, you sound like a smart guy who knows what he

    wants. I'm sure you'll get that which you want at some point ... Specially with that open-minded

    attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    a woman is like a rose. She has thorns if you don't know how to touch her,

    but if you know, she will blossom in your hands and will let you savor it.
    I love that one!

    Awsome!!

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousBLADE View Post
    And,

    you sound like a smart guy who knows what he wants. I'm sure you'll get that which you want at some point

    ... Specially with that open-minded attitude
    Thanks a lot for the kind words, tenaciousBLADE


    I am sure at some point I will get what I want.
    It's just that now I feel like that kid in kindergarten when

    everybody gets a candy except him.
    Today I was exchanging messages with a girl I met two weeks ago on my way home.

    Everything seemed fine and we liked each other and at one point a few days ago she (provocatively) offered to meet.

    I refused. We continued exchanging messages for some time. And then I made a mistake, I rushed things. And you know,

    you cannot rush things here, especially when talking on the phone/SMS. You gotta be flexible. I knew I was doing a

    mistake, but guess this was because subconsciously I tried to make sure everything will be fine once we meet.

    Stupid, I know.
    So one moment she is all over me, the next....she says she has a husband.
    It just sucks to hear it

    at the point when I was so open to her.... I know... But still, it sucks.
    So I just tried to remain cool. And sent

    another message to other girl I met about the same time. I liked her too, we were getting along very good. She was

    sending me kisses etc a day before.
    And so I write her a message. She does not respond for whatever reason. I send

    another message. After some time I realized I sent her like six messages in a row without any response. Now how does

    that look like? I wonder what I would think about a girl AND HER LIFE if I would be in her place...
    Needy. A nice

    way to sabotage my success with a beautiful girl who gets lots of attention...............
    I'm just

    happy I gave some good emotions to those two girls.
    So anyway, sorry for this rant of mine. I know everything will

    be fine....one day, it's just that now I feel very lonely. Today I got a notice from post office - my SOE shipment

    has arrived. Tomorrow I will go get it.

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default First day wearing SOE (loooong)

    So

    I received my shipment of SOE(and Chikara too)two days ago.
    Yesterday I was in the city and wore SOE. It's still

    hard to draw any conclusions. I want to be as objective as possible and from yesterdays interactions I can't tell

    much. Although I picked up a girl AND also got one negative reaction. More on this later.
    Used like 2/3 of SOE gel

    pack. First tried to determine the effect on me myself. Now this one is not easy to describe, but it may be that I

    felt more in connection with umm...(nobody in the room except me here)myself and the world. Like maybe more in

    piece. Not calmer, but...like more friendly. Then for some time I tried to imagine how I would feel about a girl

    wearing SOE(AFAIK some women use it to). It seems I could describe the feelings as "emotional connection, trust,

    being close" etc. Maybe some sexual undertones to, but more of the connection stuff. I could feel the same feelings

    even thinking about a girl I'm not actually very close with.
    So on to the reports. First I catched a taxi to go

    where I need to. The driver(a man)seemed a little more friendly and talkative(it's not the first time I see him),

    although it may be just because upon entering a car I talked with him and shared some things.
    So anyway I go and

    meet a woman(business questions). I know her for some time already, she is like 35yo, but very feminine, positive,

    smart, sense of style etc(I realized after writing this I kinda start to like her now LOL). Can't draw strong

    conclusions about the effects of SOE here too. This women is usually responsive to me as she was yesterday, MAYBE

    there was more connection, but I can't measure that.
    So after that I go by trolley and there are a lot of people

    on it(rush hour). I mark my ticket and there is this older woman standing behind me. She smiles and asks for me to

    mark her ticket too. I do that and tell the good thing about so many people here is that no controller can get in to

    check the tickets She was in general very positive. Can I call this a hit of SOE? I dunno. I attribute it to my

    attitude. Although it seems SOE might have an effect on my attitude, so that's a good thing.
    So anyway after I'm

    walking on the streets, met my friend for a few minutes(a man too), didn't notice anything out of ordinary.
    I

    notice women looking at me on the street. Dunno if SOE has an effect on it. They start to look at me from distance,

    plus I have catched a cold so I'm wearing clothes covering my neck. As I'm crossing the street I see a

    particularly beautiful girl and she keeps eye contact with me. Looks down for a moment and then looks back in the

    eyes. I swear she does that again, I'm going to try to kiss her in the middle of the street
    But I can

    already hardly control myself and the next moment I realize I stopped her in the middle of the street on a crosswalk

    and the only reason cars are not going here is because people are walking(no traffic lights).
    And now the people

    are not walking. In fact the only people in the middle of the street are me and the girl. And surprisingly no car

    signals.
    Don't remember what we talked about in those few moments(I'm thinking about damn cars here LOL), just

    remember how her voice sounds and how her eyes look when she giggles. Those delighting moments make me feel alive

    So anyway I see I gotta go, she says see you soon and I go on with my day to day business.
    Of course now even more

    women glance at me
    I catch another taxi, but traffic jams are everywhere and after a few minutes of talking and

    joking with the driver(actually a very cool guy)I jump out of the car again.
    Some more things to do, some more

    people to talk to, nothing out of ordinary happens really and I head towards home.
    On the way I visit a coffee, but

    it's more like a McDonald's with no waitresses. I feel kinda tired and it's damn hot here(or is it justs me?)and

    for some reason my state drops. Plus I get a negative reaction from a girl who is standing over the counter. I

    can't really tell the reason, maybe the thing that she didn't understood what I was talking at first, maybe some

    others, but she gets a strong bitch shield on even if I was not trying to pick her up or anything. She is like

    "yeah" and rolls her eyes. Now you can say she always like that, but she flirted with a guy a few minutes ago.
    Now

    I was in situations like that before and I know a woman respects you if you get pats that and do not react to it. In

    fact, she gets attracted.
    But I was just standing here with this "what the hell is happening here?" look in my eyes

    and wanted to just get my food and not see anymore cause it hurts.
    Plus, who the hell she thinks she is. She is

    hardly someone I would loose my head for.
    So anyway I just say I love you too
    If it matters, quite some time

    already passed after the application of SOE.
    After lunch I see more beautiful girls and it cheers me up. Since

    there is still like half an hour left I just keep exchanging messages with the girl I mention in the post

    above.
    When the bus comes, there are a lot of people and one girl catches my eye. I am really happy she goes with

    the same bus As people are getting in, I try to position myself so I'm either in front of her or sideways so I

    can chat her up like "it just happened".
    I chat her up and that the dynamics are wrong and it just ends up being

    lame. Yes, she smiled AFTER she looked into my eyes and saw this almost screaming look "IT'S A JOKE. EVERYTHING IS

    COOL. IT'S A JOKE". My thoughts go like "stay cool, everything is under control, next topic".
    But the mind just

    goes zzzzzzt BLANK. She gets onto the bus. I go after. Pay for the ticket and look where she goes to sit. It would

    be nice if I could sit next to her but not to close if you know what I mean. But it turns out the place is taken and

    the only place to sit is next to her. And she just puts her things here.
    Not good. However I already started and

    there is no way back and even if it looks damn lame now and me a big guy(compared to her)running after can more

    likely scare her off than attract her....have you ever seen one of those movies, where a guy is at first running

    after a girl and she seems to ignore him at first, thinking he is lame, but then something happens and she sees

    *something* in him. Like he stands for himself at last, or maybe turn out to be a really cool guy or may be, as an

    extreme example, becomes a super hero
    So I'd say we get into bus by me following her, we get out of it after 30

    minutes by her following me.
    And as the old saying goes be careful what you wish for....
    So yeah it

    started slowly by her sending indicators of interest and ended with hugs(that was big for me), some kisses and I

    think I like her She is cute and warm and sexy.
    Too bad she had to go with another bus, but it leaves

    things to be desired for, so it has a good side to it to
    So where does SOE comes in? I dunno. It was not the

    first time I met a girl like this, far from that, it seems my attitude still had TREMENDOUS effect on the results,

    both positive and not so(although I would not call them negative as it's always a valuable feedback).
    Although it

    was still hard for me to accept positive reactions reactions sometimes and I was expecting beforehand negative ones

    the other times and sometimes still was arrogant, maybe SOE softened the edges a bit(still more testing needed).

    Also the questions helped a lot too.

  15. #15
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    So I received my shipment of SOE(and Chikara too)two days

    ago.
    Yesterday I was in the city and wore SOE. It's still hard to draw any conclusions. I want to be as objective

    as possible and from yesterdays interactions I can't tell much. Although I picked up a girl AND also got one

    negative reaction. More on this later.
    Used like 2/3 of SOE gel pack. First tried to determine the effect on me

    myself. Now this one is not easy to describe, but it may be that I felt more in connection with umm...(nobody in the

    room except me here)myself and the world. Like maybe more in piece. Not calmer, but...like more friendly. Then for

    some time I tried to imagine how I would feel about a girl wearing SOE(AFAIK some women use it to). It seems I could

    describe the feelings as "emotional connection, trust, being close" etc. Maybe some sexual undertones to, but more

    of the connection stuff. I could feel the same feelings even thinking about a girl I'm not actually very close

    with.
    So on to the reports. First I catched a taxi to go where I need to. The driver(a man)seemed a little more

    friendly and talkative(it's not the first time I see him), although it may be just because upon entering a car I

    talked with him and shared some things.
    So anyway I go and meet a woman(business questions). I know her for some

    time already, she is like 35yo, but very feminine, positive, smart, sense of style etc(I realized after writing this

    I kinda start to like her now LOL). Can't draw strong conclusions about the effects of SOE here too. This women is

    usually responsive to me as she was yesterday, MAYBE there was more connection, but I can't measure that.
    So after

    that I go by trolley and there are a lot of people on it(rush hour). I mark my ticket and there is this older woman

    standing behind me. She smiles and asks for me to mark her ticket too. I do that and tell the good thing about so

    many people here is that no controller can get in to check the tickets She was in general very positive. Can I

    call this a hit of SOE? I dunno. I attribute it to my attitude. Although it seems SOE might have an effect on my

    attitude, so that's a good thing.
    So anyway after I'm walking on the streets, met my friend for a few minutes(a

    man too), didn't notice anything out of ordinary.
    I notice women looking at me on the street. Dunno if SOE has an

    effect on it. They start to look at me from distance, plus I have catched a cold so I'm wearing clothes covering my

    neck. As I'm crossing the street I see a particularly beautiful girl and she keeps eye contact with me. Looks down

    for a moment and then looks back in the eyes. I swear she does that again, I'm going to try to kiss her in the

    middle of the street
    But I can already hardly control myself and the next moment I realize I stopped her in

    the middle of the street on a crosswalk and the only reason cars are not going here is because people are walking(no

    traffic lights).
    And now the people are not walking. In fact the only people in the middle of the street are me and

    the girl. And surprisingly no car signals.
    Don't remember what we talked about in those few moments(I'm thinking

    about damn cars here LOL), just remember how her voice sounds and how her eyes look when she giggles. Those

    delighting moments make me feel alive So anyway I see I gotta go, she says see you soon and I go on with my day to

    day business.
    Of course now even more women glance at me
    I catch another taxi, but traffic jams are everywhere

    and after a few minutes of talking and joking with the driver(actually a very cool guy)I jump out of the car

    again.
    Some more things to do, some more people to talk to, nothing out of ordinary happens really and I head

    towards home.
    On the way I visit a coffee, but it's more like a McDonald's with no waitresses. I feel kinda tired

    and it's damn hot here(or is it justs me?)and for some reason my state drops. Plus I get a negative reaction from a

    girl who is standing over the counter. I can't really tell the reason, maybe the thing that she didn't understood

    what I was talking at first, maybe some others, but she gets a strong bitch shield on even if I was not trying to

    pick her up or anything. She is like "yeah" and rolls her eyes. Now you can say she always like that, but she

    flirted with a guy a few minutes ago.
    Now I was in situations like that before and I know a woman respects you if

    you get pats that and do not react to it. In fact, she gets attracted.
    But I was just standing here with this "what

    the hell is happening here?" look in my eyes and wanted to just get my food and not see anymore cause it

    hurts.
    Plus, who the hell she thinks she is. She is hardly someone I would loose my head for.
    So anyway I just say

    I love you too
    If it matters, quite some time already passed after the application of SOE.
    After lunch I see

    more beautiful girls and it cheers me up. Since there is still like half an hour left I just keep exchanging

    messages with the girl I mention in the post above.
    When the bus comes, there are a lot of people and one girl

    catches my eye. I am really happy she goes with the same bus As people are getting in, I try to position myself

    so I'm either in front of her or sideways so I can chat her up like "it just happened".
    I chat her up and that the

    dynamics are wrong and it just ends up being lame. Yes, she smiled AFTER she looked into my eyes and saw this almost

    screaming look "IT'S A JOKE. EVERYTHING IS COOL. IT'S A JOKE". My thoughts go like "stay cool, everything is under

    control, next topic".
    But the mind just goes zzzzzzt BLANK. She gets onto the bus. I go after. Pay for the ticket

    and look where she goes to sit. It would be nice if I could sit next to her but not to close if you know what I

    mean. But it turns out the place is taken and the only place to sit is next to her. And she just puts her things

    here.
    Not good. However I already started and there is no way back and even if it looks damn lame now and me a big

    guy(compared to her)running after can more likely scare her off than attract her....have you ever seen one of those

    movies, where a guy is at first running after a girl and she seems to ignore him at first, thinking he is lame, but

    then something happens and she sees *something* in him. Like he stands for himself at last, or maybe turn out to be

    a really cool guy or may be, as an extreme example, becomes a super hero
    So I'd say we get into bus by me

    following her, we get out of it after 30 minutes by her following me.
    And as the old saying goes be careful what

    you wish for....
    So yeah it started slowly by her sending indicators of interest and ended with hugs(that

    was big for me), some kisses and I think I like her She is cute and warm and sexy.
    Too bad she had to go

    with another bus, but it leaves things to be desired for, so it has a good side to it to
    So where does SOE comes

    in? I dunno. It was not the first time I met a girl like this, far from that, it seems my attitude still had

    TREMENDOUS effect on the results, both positive and not so(although I would not call them negative as it's always a

    valuable feedback).
    Although it was still hard for me to accept positive reactions reactions sometimes and I was

    expecting beforehand negative ones the other times and sometimes still was arrogant, maybe SOE softened the edges a

    bit(still more testing needed). Also the questions helped a lot too.
    Ive

    been using SOE average about 4 days week for over a year with good obvious results regarding softening the edges a

    bit to say the very least of its attractive and consistant nature.


    While im here just mention today applied 1/4 TE gel to chin with 1/2 gel/ pkt SOE around throat

    and had a good time at an open air country market fair.


    I was

    somewhat suprised when several China men tried to keep me talking for nearly 20 minutes even though they knew i

    wasnt buying they were happy small talking me which is not usual for these business type

    men.


    It was another great fun testing day with great responses

    from all females i approached including Asian girls.


    When i

    stopped in one spot for 10 minutes i did notice a couple of girls in different directions who were checking me out

    continually and making obvious eye contact, I dont know what to make of it because i was over 30 ft and 40 ft away

    from the other one.


    I had several girls check me out in

    passing who returned back like they could have been picked up easy.


    I was driven to the market with 3 girls who were around somewhere close by so i was behaving my

    self lol.


    Both SOE and TE as good if not better than

    anything else out there, well im happy with the stuff and always regard it as a good investment, even if only to

    keep my supplies topped up.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-29-2007 at 01:27 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It was another great fun testing day with great responses from all females i approached including

    Asian girls.
    It's awesome. I mean there are not so many really social guys around. Of course

    they are always much more noticeable, but statistically the percentage is quite low.
    So it's great we have guys

    like you here on this board.

    When i stopped in one spot for 10 minutes

    i did notice a couple of girls in different directions who were checking me out continually and making obvious eye

    contact, I dont know what to make of it because i was over 30 ft and 40 ft away from the other one.

    The first word that comes to my mind again starts with A and and end with E
    This and

    social proof. If you can get women interested in you and other women see it, you are instantly recognized as an

    attractive ummm...tested male.
    A few minutes ago I received a call from my friends, tomorrow they want to go "to

    practice" and so they invited me. They are great guys, but now I just need to think what we will do. To go somewhere

    to have fun, where there is high density of people. Cause it's all about fun. Then meeting women will be easy.
    So

    tomorrow I will do more SOE testing

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm sorry to drop in the middle

    of the conversation but, what's A1?
    I'm a Man!!!!

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marina1 View Post
    I'm sorry

    to drop in the middle of the conversation but, what's A1?
    I am happy you dropped
    Love-Scent Product

    Table says A1 is Androstadienone.
    More info with links to products:


    http://www.pherolibrary.com/human-ph...stadienone.htm

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank a lot, I truly was lost

    !
    I'm a Man!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •