Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 103
  1. #31
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tried two drops alpha-7, some

    SOE on both wrists. covered the alpha7 with intimately beckham night...

    Found that I got some hits with some

    young girls (mainly attentive talking to me, how are you doing, even from people who in the past usually ignored

    me), which it happens I'm not interested in.
    Also I had to help a woman who kept following me around for help



    Not bad. I didn't get what I wished but there's the weekend coming...
    Ah you say there's no OD risk

    with a7? I used my nivea exfoliating gel just the same anyway. Wouldn't want to risk it. This combo worked well for

    me tonight.

  2. #32
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    5310

    Default

    I'm very curious about

    this thread.

    I have a bottle of A7 that is about 8 months old. Is this the same A7 to which everyone is

    referring, or has there been a change in formula since then. In other words, when you guys say the "new" A7, do you

    mean that it's new to you or that the formula for A7 has changed?

    I just want to make sure I am using the

    latest and greatest.

    Thanks,

    CAt

  3. #33
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    I'm very curious about this thread.

    I have a bottle of A7 that is about 8 months

    old. Is this the same A7 to which everyone is referring, or has there been a change in formula since then. In other

    words, when you guys say the "new" A7, do you mean that it's new to you or that the formula for A7 has changed?



    I just want to make sure I am using the latest and greatest.

    Thanks,

    CAt
    Yes Cat your version Alpha 7 is the one refered to as new, as it has been refered to as new for the

    last few years.


    Im saving my pennies up so as to get some more as im just about dried up of this great product.

    Mine was the unscented version and it is the real thing, New Alpha 7. I call it Magic Alpha 7 because it is so

    versatile to use and mix and i get good predictable results with the stuff.


    Hmmmm id sure love some more of this juice

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  4. #34
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    I used a mix which had as base

    two drops Alpha-7, unscented, on my neck plus the length of my wrists SOE (scented). On my neck I added 12.5mcg of

    P79 too, plus on the back I used a spray of Instant Female Magic.
    I then covered with some cologne.

    Essentially

    I had good results. I saw this twenty-something (not sure what her age was) girl who was clearly reacting, glancing

    at me with her eyes, I think she was attracted as she gave me looks and smiles..
    So I spoke to her, broke the

    ice...

    I'm really loving this alpha-7 juice. I used it yesterday too with nice results too..

  5. #35
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I

    used a mix which had as base two drops Alpha-7, unscented, on my neck plus the length of my wrists SOE (scented). On

    my neck I added 12.5mcg of P79 too, plus on the back I used a spray of Instant Female Magic.
    I then covered with

    some cologne.

    Essentially I had good results. I saw this twenty-something (not sure what her age was) girl who

    was clearly reacting, glancing at me with her eyes, I think she was attracted as she gave me looks and smiles..
    So

    I spoke to her, broke the ice...

    I'm really loving this alpha-7 juice. I used it yesterday too with nice

    results too..
    About the only A7 i have left is in an atomiser with some A314

    and also a cologne which smells extra nice and i cant remember what it is.


    I still have about 10 mls of the stuff left

    after having mixed it about a year ago and have used it about 6 times and each time i use it, seems to improve and

    display the usual great A7 characteristics + some.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  6. #36
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    About the only A7 i have left is in an atomiser with

    some A314 and also a cologne which smells extra nice and i cant remember what it is.


    I still have about 10 mls of the stuff left after having mixed it about a year ago and have

    used it about 6 times and each time i use it, seems to improve and display the usual great A7 characteristics +

    some.
    When I added a314 I didn't seem to see results. Might have been a

    coincidence, but I got better results with the SOE/A7 combo and anything with that as a base...
    I think with a314

    women were too shy to smile at me or something

  7. #37
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    When

    I added a314 I didn't seem to see results. Might have been a coincidence, but I got better results with the SOE/A7

    combo and anything with that as a base...
    I think with a314 women were too shy to smile at me or something

    Yes that was my first observation as well, but as soon as i instigated

    some conversations with the mixture A7 + A314 applied in many instances i had to break the contact as the girls were

    content on hangin in, which was the pheromones and a small amount of charm from me as my objectives were on

    perceiving responses to the mixes as is most of the time with me.


    I am contented with my g/f, she knows that i

    test the mones every day,


    So my main objective is in seeing what products and or mixes get reactions from males and females

    and then studying the reactions displayed in relation to the prevailing conditions.


    I find the effects of pheromone enhancement

    can be about as complex a hobby as any person is prepared to make it for themselves, as it can be never ending in

    its aspects.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  8. #38
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yes that was my first observation as well, but as soon

    as i instigated some conversations with the mixture A7 + A314 applied in many instances i had to break the contact

    as the girls were content on hangin in, which was the pheromones and a small amount of charm from me as my

    objectives were on perceiving responses to the mixes as is most of the time with me.
    In

    my case it looked like they wanted to get away from me, which was why I switched to the other combo. When I used it,

    it was in a place with a LOT of people, really packed, it was like a crazy place, so that might have had something

    to do with it. Probably I'd need to experiment with a7+A314 again (or try the mutant a314 this time).

  9. #39
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    7582

    Question

    Any new thoughts, ideas,

    findings with A7?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  10. #40
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Any new

    thoughts, ideas, findings with A7?
    Last week I used a mix which had no none, so I didn't use

    A7..
    Will try it again and when I do I will post my results..

  11. #41
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Any new

    thoughts, ideas, findings with A7?
    I love A7 mixed with SoE and A1.

    A7x2 dabs on neck, SoE

    10-15" on arms and a drop or 2 of A1 spread around as much as possible. Of course there should always be a "below

    the belt" strategy.

    I've found that when I cover this mix with Rabanne "La Nuit" the mones and cover work so

    well together that women are sniffing in the air to find me. I've used this mix many times now and it keeps

    working.

    I've found that animalic and/or musky covers work best.

    I think SoE tilts the A7 just right, and the

    A1 adds comfort and assurance. This is not a party mix, but a good date mix, or an intimate gathering. You can

    steer it with your dosage and cover choice.

  12. #42
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I love A7

    mixed with SoE and A1.

    A7x2 dabs on neck, SoE 10-15" on arms and a drop or 2 of A1 spread around as much as

    possible. Of course there should always be a "below the belt" strategy.

    I've found that when I cover this mix

    with Rabanne "La Nuit" the mones and cover work so well together that women are sniffing in the air to find me.

    I've used this mix many times now and it keeps working.

    I've found that animalic and/or musky covers work

    best.

    I think SoE tilts the A7 just right, and the A1 adds comfort and assurance. This is not a party mix, but a

    good date mix, or an intimate gathering. You can steer it with your dosage and cover choice.
    Interesting,

    thanks for sharing.
    What's your suggestion for an A7 based mix to attract women who don't know you (yet) ?

  13. #43
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    7582

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I love A7

    mixed with SoE and A1.

    A7x2 dabs on neck, SoE 10-15" on arms and a drop or 2 of A1 spread around as much as

    possible. Of course there should always be a "below the belt" strategy.

    I've found that when I cover this mix

    with Rabanne "La Nuit" the mones and cover work so well together that women are sniffing in the air to find me.

    I've used this mix many times now and it keeps working.

    I've found that animalic and/or musky covers work

    best.

    I think SoE tilts the A7 just right, and the A1 adds comfort and assurance. This is not a party mix, but a

    good date mix, or an intimate gathering. You can steer it with your dosage and cover choice.
    How old are

    you, and what age range are you dating/finding this mix works well with, ID?

    You say it's not a party mix, so I

    ASSUME you've worn it out clubbing. Have you figured out why?

    Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  14. #44
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.
    What's your suggestion for an A7 based mix to attract

    women who don't know you (yet) ?
    Depends on the setting. I eliminate the A1 for general use, and apply

    less A7 and more SoE for a lighter social mix. If I want to come across with a sex vibe the A7 ramps up.

    Of

    course you know that YOU are the attraction. A good mix will help reel 'em in.

  15. #45
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    How old

    are you, and what age range are you dating/finding this mix works well with, ID?

    You say it's not a party mix,

    so I ASSUME you've worn it out clubbing. Have you figured out why?
    Hey Mobley, I'll forgive you just

    this once for asking my age, I'm 50, which is of course the prime of life.

    I circulate with and pay the most

    attention to women from mid 30s to early 50s. A7/SoE is just great in this crowd. I've also noticed reactions

    from younger women, in their 20s, but I tend to shrug them off because I'm not interested. A woman (25-ish) that

    runs a store that I frequent is usually all over me with exceptional service that I don't notice her giving to

    others.

    Women in their 40s or older react very nicely. I've been in a bar and every woman I was near and had

    eye contact with had at least a glint in her eye and/or a smile. It definitely attracts attention. Then again,

    I'm almost as handsome as you are...

    See above post for mix variations. I only wear A1 on a date.

  16. #46
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    5310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Depends on the setting. I eliminate the A1 for general use, and apply less A7 and more SoE

    for a lighter social mix. If I want to come across with a sex vibe the A7 ramps up.
    ID-

    Man, it's

    amazing that you and I have converged on the same results. I use light A7 with SOE in social situations, add in A1

    for dates, and ramp up the A7 in the mix for more of a sex vibe. Works great for me!

    -CAt

  17. #47
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    ID-



    Man, it's amazing that you and I have converged on the same results. I use light A7 with SOE in social

    situations, add in A1 for dates, and ramp up the A7 in the mix for more of a sex vibe. Works great for me!



    -CAt
    There's no substitute for genius CAt.

    I have some other good mixes but this one is

    my favorite; predictable, steerable and there are good covers which work great in the blend.

  18. #48
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    By saying A1...do you mean

    "Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for Men". Just curious because doing a search for A1 turns up nothing. Unusual

    because I've read about it so much.

  19. #49
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    5409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlighter View Post
    By

    saying A1...do you mean "Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for Men". Just curious because doing a search for A1

    turns up nothing. Unusual because I've read about it so much.
    A1 = Androstadienone

    In the L-S

    store look under the "Kits/Supplies" area.

  20. #50
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks idesign.

    I

    should get the A7 (unscented) & Chikara (scented) today. Can someone suggest which one to wear, and how to apply it?

    Don't want to over do it.

  21. #51
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5932

    Default a7 mmm good!

    I had been reading

    the forum for a while on A7. As i am an avid NPA user and thought that was mecca. I decided to give a7 a go. WOW!

    Got some advice as to the application as such and away i went. Recently on a cruise to New Caledonia. Use A7 .a314

    and soe. I have got to say i got quite a few hits.

    2 drops a314 2 and some dab on soe.

    I felt the women were

    very open and confident to be around me. Overall not going into details very successfull 2 weeks.

    A7 kicks arse.

    Hihgly recommended

  22. #52
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    7582

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by woofa1 View Post
    I had been

    reading the forum for a while on A7. As i am an avid NPA user and thought that was mecca. I decided to give a7 a go.

    WOW! Got some advice as to the application as such and away i went. Recently on a cruise to New Caledonia. Use A7

    .a314 and soe
    . I have got to say i got quite a few hits.

    2 drops a314 2 and some dab on soe.

    I

    felt the women were very open and confident to be around me. Overall not going into details very successfull 2

    weeks.

    A7 kicks arse. Hihgly recommended
    Hiya, Wolf! How old are you, and the age ranges of those

    touched by your mix?
    Could you translate your mix please?

    Like ...

    - 2 drops of A314
    - some dabs

    of SOE
    - how much A7
    - and where did you apply?

    Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  23. #53
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    I am thinking that I like the

    SOE and A7 combo or similar alpha/beta androstenol + a7 mixes..
    will probably be using something of the sort on one

    of the dates I have this weekend!

  24. #54
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlighter View Post
    Thanks

    idesign.

    I should get the A7 (unscented) & Chikara (scented) today. Can someone suggest which one to wear, and

    how to apply it? Don't want to over do it.
    Try 1 (to start with) drop split on neck under ears of A7 ,

    with the chikara I used 2 sprays on my bare chest at the base of my neck. (hold at arms length)
    early 40's white male or or

  25. #55
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I've

    found that when I cover this mix with Rabanne "La Nuit" the mones and cover work so well together that women are

    sniffing in the air to find me. I've used this mix many times now and it keeps working.

    I've found that

    animalic and/or musky covers work best.

    I think SoE tilts the A7 just right, and the A1 adds comfort and

    assurance. This is not a party mix, but a good date mix, or an intimate gathering. You can steer it with your

    dosage and cover choice.
    That's a leather scent, right?
    Hmm.. so which scents are animalic?
    Leather

    scents?

  26. #56
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    I had a first blind date with a

    girl (well not totally blind as I had seen her photos)..
    I sprayed 2 sprays of Instant Female Magic (which contains

    A1) on my wrists and 1 spray on the other side of my wrists, left it to dry.
    Then I rolled about 10in of SOE on my

    wrists, and put one drop of unscented A7 on my neck.
    After a few minutes I put 6 or 7 dabs of the Pheros

    concentrate on my wrists and neck. Hmm what a good smell..

    The girl was telling me a lot about herself (about her

    ex- and other guys too, is that because of Pheros, cause my ex-gf did that too when I wore Pheros) and even played

    with her hair a bit at times. At the end of the date she insisted on kissing me too..

  27. #57
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm totally excited about the

    A7 SoE combo, ordered it back on the 20th. I had a question about application though. I plan on using 1 drop of A7

    on my neck, along with 2" of SoE on each wrist and 3" on each side of my neck... but my question is:

    Do I roll

    the SoE on top of the A7, or adjacent to it? I'm not sure if you are supposed to cover the other or not, so I

    appreciate your experienced responses, thanks!

    I've enjoyed reading through the forum as well, saved me from

    purchasing pherlure and attract-rx because I saw the negative posts prior to buying anything.

  28. #58
    Full Member Superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    5415

    Default

    I usually don't cover A7 with

    SOE. I use some cover scent or another scented spray pheromone...

  29. #59
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well, as far as a cover for the

    smell, yeah I am going to use the scented SoE to help with the A7, but I am also going to use Stetson as a cover for

    the smell as I think its musky smell might match up ok with the musky scent of SoE.

    Moreso, I am trying to find

    out if the SoE is applied on top of the A7, as in... putting both in the same exact spot on the body. Basically,

    does it have the same effect if the two are mixed together as one.

    Since I'm thinking about it, has anyone

    tried Stetson with SoE? If so, did their scents mesh well?

  30. #60
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    5932

    Default

    Yes a little clarification

    needed. Mobley

    A7 2 drops under chin
    SOE 3-5 dabs side of the neck on each side

    A314 2-3 drops on wrist



    In my thirties, women that were effected being subjective as possible.

    AGE range 24 -45 .Which is quite

    varied i think.

    Environment= Most places shopping centres, restaurants and clubs. I felt though that a7 took time

    to kick in, also women were quite passive, no aggression. ie compared with PI on occasions, no ods as yet. Still

    testing but so far so good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. has anyone tried beta-androstenol?
    By Tiger4 in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 10:08 AM
  2. Tammy Kicks A$$
    By dogsbutt in forum Appreciation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 09:33 PM
  3. PI kicks butt
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2002, 10:23 AM
  4. wow, PI and Realm for men kicks butt
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2002, 02:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •