Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Love-scent for "Gay"..............

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Being gay, I would like to know what is best phero for us to attract other gay men?

My another question is if I want to attract straight men, what should I use?

I prefer no scent, or gentle scent, that I can mix with essential oil, if strong scent, what do you recommond? I heard about pig sweat, but I don\'t want to smell like pig. I also concern about price, I am starter, thank you for help! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] califajoy@yahoo.com

Default Re: Love-scent for "Gay"..............

If you click the Grant Osborne zine article on the main page of Love-Scent.com you will see an aritcle about pheromones and if you scroll to the bottom of that page, you will see a paragraph about a new product called \"Ten\" that is specifically designed for gay men. Grant told me that the fragrance was designed by the same perfumers who did the scent for the many Erox pheromone products. I don\'t know if they had anything to do with the pheromones. Maybe Erox would want to keep those cards close to their chest.

You can completely avoid the \"pig sweat\" hurdle as you call it by using Scent of Eros, but it has a musk/citrus fragrance already in it. I think all the additive products on the market have quite a bit if aNONE. You could try the women\'s NPA (New Pheromone Additive) that has some aNONE, but very little. That might do the trick. Can\'t say as I know why you would want to attract straight men, but this is the place to go into that anyway. So, I hope that helps you.
    Let me know if you try \"Ten\". I might like to carry it at Love Scent if it is any good.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, according to James, what attracts straight women should attract gay men, so everything on this site should be good.

**DONOTDELETE**

But you may run into problems if they have a \"thing against gay men\" i guess that gets covered everywhere anyway.
    But the theory as per say at the moment is sound also remember in the same situations as us guys trying to get women is that it only acts as an \"enhancement to give you a better chance\" I guess that advice goes for everyone using these products.

Thread Information