Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Master

Default Master

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So what's the deal with this stuff? Is it any good? I have only seen 1 review.

Phero Dude

Default Master

I purchased it years ago. it works. Makes me more humorous and less shy. But it always bothered my allergies as you have to apply it under the nose.

I wonder what it has in it?????

HM

I admit, I was a little skeptical of it, but a few people over at PheroTruth seem to hold it in high regard as well. I always find it interesting when a phero product focuses on the self effects.

I'll be getting a sample from L-S in the mail in the next few days. I'll share my input after playing with it a little bit.

I was too late finding out about the free sample. I guess that is a good reason why I should check in with LS every day.

I would also like to know what it is in it. I looked at the product guide and it seems weird that it has some kind of vagina juice or something in it.

I think I tried it back when we first got it. I spoke to the maker quite a bit back then. There is some very interesting science behind it. Probably the most innovative work of the time.

I'll see how many of those samples we have and how big they are. Maybe we can sell the rest of them on the site.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I actually just recieved mine in the mail today (er.. well I suppose yesterday), and was very impressed by the sample's packaging.

It's very small though-- probably close to only 1ml. But I have to say, it has one of the best smelling fragrances I've ever stumbled upon in a phero product (to date, i've used 27 different phero products). As a cologne collector, I prefer to use my fragrances first, so to have such an outstanding smell says a lot in my book.

I also felt a bit of an "invincible" positive glow about me after wearing it for a bit.. Really interesting stuff. The self effects are great, but I will have to see what a day with it is like. I will be wearing it tomorrow as I trek into Seattle (in search of a BADLY needed haircut).

Here's some photos I took after opening it:
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5159/img8837o.jpg
    http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7784/img8838o.jpg

Was actually surprised to get it so soon! Thanks

EDIT: Forgot to mention.. Some of us at PheroTruth were wondering.. "Vomeropherin, Estratetraniol, TRP2 (Axillary Secretions), and V1R/V2R (Vaginal Alipathic Acids)"... Are these alternate names of something that's more well known by another? Some thought they might just be "fancy names" of something else.

I will be interested in trying this product if you have samples for sale.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Quote Originally Posted by txi0m View Post
    The self effects are great, but I will have to see what a day with it is like.
    Please keep us updated.. I am interested to hear about your observations..

I might also like to try some samples.

Wore another small amount of it today, but I was a bit on the sleepier side.. I suppose I didn't feel as bored on the bus to Seattle, but I find myself obsessed with the smell! I was constantly moving my upper lip closer to my nose to smell it again. I stopped once I got off the bus, because that's kind of strange. Luckily, nobody was sitting next to me...

I'm not sure what it is.. The scent, or a combination of the scent and ingredients, but I find it absolutely fantastic.

I feel it's like when you catch a whiff of something and say to yourself "woah, what was that??" then proceed to try to catch that smell again. It's that type of fragrance to me. Some sort of vanilla scent with a twist.

Yesterday it seemed to give me a "pick me up" effect after work. Usually I just feel dead tired!

So far, my premature conclusion on it is it causes you to experience things in a slightly more positive frame than usual. In PUA they say that trying to look at everything in the most positive frame possible can be a huge key to success in the art of pickup... Socially, it could put you at the center of everything. Everyone always likes the guy in a great mood.

Next day I get off work, I'll try to arrange to meet with a group of friends (and be more rested, lol).

This sounds like there´s a good amount of Est in it ...

and good cops

steady sniffing the application points and an uplifted mood are some good indicators

Pago

Very interesting... I'm still waiting for my sample of the master to get here. As I'm trying to appear as a positive and fun guy as well as attract women, like someone already pointed out, everyone likes the guy who is always happy and upbeat.

I'd like a relationship with one of my targets(she's the only exception at the moment) I figured "why would she pursue a relationship with a guy who is no fun, no sense of humor, and always serious or upset?" ... I need to lift up my mood lol "TE" seems to areadly do that for me, maybe mix TE with Master to attract women and seem positive?
    Human... To a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Please keep us updated.. I am interested to hear about your observations..

I might also like to try some samples.
    We have quite a few of the small bottles left. We could put them up for sale and see about getting more.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    We have quite a few of the small bottles left. We could put them up for sale and see about getting more.

B
    I am interested.

How much are the bottles?

Do you apply this like other products (wrists, neck)? I think I read somewhere that you are supposed to apply this stuff under your nose.

I heard that too, but I don't really have any experience with Master, txi0m may have some experience with it, I know that his sample came in the mail. I'm still waiting for my own, should be here this week hopefully!
    Human... To a fault.

I am ready to make a purchase and I'd like to try some sample bottles of Master. I hope LS gets crackin' and makes this available soon *hint hint*

Updates please .......

Does this "Master" only have self-effects or affect women too? I mean I dont see any none, nol, or rone in the ingredients Waiting for new samples coming out

Let's shoot for next Wednesday.

I'm camping in Montana this week with one of my kids.

Peace,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by char23 View Post
    Does this "Master" only have self-effects or affect women too? I mean I dont see any none, nol, or rone in the ingredients
    I have noticed that too. But I have read some really good reviews. I really want to try this stuff, Maybe use it with some A7.

By the way, thanks Bruce! Save plenty for me!

Phero Dude

Default Directly from Master/Mistress site.. How to apply

Mistress and Master Functional Fragrance is best applied directly under your nose to maximize the impact on yourVNO function. Those brands that suggest you use a spray or place the fragrance on your pulse points (neck, wrist, behind ears), are in fact doing a disservice to what pheromones are all about. When a spray is used, if there is any true human derived pheromone in the formulation, it is dispersed in the air, with a minimal amount entering the nasal cavity. Three strokes under the nose is all you will need for maximum benefit and the results should last for up to three hours. Using too much may cause tingling in the extremities and light headedness.

Enjoy!

HM

Phero Dude

Default Master

Thinking of getting some master with my next order. Any idea how to avoid the dredded allergy syndrome applying product under the nose? It says its doesn't work elsewhere.

HM

I think I tried it back when we first got it. I spoke to the maker quite a bit back then. There is some very interesting science behind it. Probably the most innovative work of the time.

I'll see how many of those samples we have and how big they are. Maybe we can sell the rest of them on the site.

Hello Bruce! I hope I'm not disturbing your camping trip, I received my 10x pack of SOE but didn't see a sample of Master, am I still eligible?
    Human... To a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    Hello Bruce! I hope I'm not disturbing your camping trip, I received my 10x pack of SOE but didn't see a sample of Master, am I still eligible?
    Hi,

Did you place that order when the free Master sample was running? If so, you should have gotten one, and we will send it out separately if necessary. I think I saw your email to Tammy about it. no?

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Yes,I definitely ordered it while the promotion was running. You and I talked briefly of it in a forumpost... About an order coming out to "over $14..." I think I can find it somewhere here...
    Human... To a fault.

OK, we'll send you a free one. Did you write Tammy about it yet?

Sorry 'bout that,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

OK, got the remainder on sale now: See home page

We have about 80 of them left I think. I'll check on that.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

OK, we'll send you a free one. Did you write Tammy about it yet?

Sorry 'bout that,
    B
    Thanks a lot Bruce! I really appreciate that, and I can't wait to receive it!
    Human... To a fault.

Okay, I LOVE this product! I will DEFINITELY be ordering another bottle very soon! The scent is absolutely awesome!

I apply it on my wrists and neck (the directions say that you can do this as well as apply under your nose), I have not been applying it under my nose though.

The ladies seem to love it too! I wore some the other day and presented my lady friend with some flowers. As we were standing there looking at how beautiful the flowers were, she was standing there fanning her face with a piece of paper she had in her hand. I think she was blushing too.

I am thinking this was a good sign. But I was also wondering if there is a risk of OD with this stuff...Is there??

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    I heard that too, but I don't really have any experience with Master, txi0m may have some experience with it, I know that his sample came in the mail. I'm still waiting for my own, should be here this week hopefully!
    True, I did recieve mine in the mail, but in my short lived trial with it I wasn't able to discover much. But! I can still share what I know.

I wore it a total of 4 times, and while I don't remember each individual trial, I can say that every single time I wore it, I was in a good mood.

If you are like me and PUA is important to you, this could be a valuable tool to have on hand. There are times where when I meet new people I ask one too many questions, or behave with slight nervousness. This tends to mellow that out and restore a cool headed feeling.

After a day in Seattle, I lost my bottle... But surprisingly, I rediscovered it at work on a shelf. There are only 2 or 3 other people at my workplace, so it's no big deal if I leave something behind. Irony is I lost it a month ago and found it yesterday... I'm surprised it was still around.

My biggest concern is how the couplins will affect my interactions with asian cultured types (ie. NOT the westernized ones). Sexual mones can cause discomfort if introduced too soon, and especially with asian types (my primary focus).

I will test it tomorrow among people I have only known for a week. One thing on my side is I speak a little Japanese and understand their culture, so it can only get so ugly (if at all). Please note I will also probably use another product alongside it. Can't decide if I want to use a respect product or a "nice guy" product with it. Seems like either could enhance it.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information