Close

Default What happened to PI?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I know this

topic has been discussed before, but I haven't got any solid conclusion from the previous threads.

The newer

batch of PI has a dot on it. Does anyone know what this dot is?

I'm one of those who can smell none and damn

well too... but I don't smell anything in this PI.

Could it be a defective batch or placebo control test

batch or something else... ?

Does anyone has any solid hits from this batch?

I believe the dot means that it is

the UNscented (ie, NOT The ylang ylang) version, and you should therefore be able to smell some aNONE in there. If

you are familiar with the aNONE smell and can not smell it in your bottle of PI, please send it back and we will get

you either a bottle of the new unscented A7 or a good bottle of unscented Primal. I will send some from my office

if necessary. Make sure to put a note in with the return.

Very sorry about that,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thanks Bruce! Your customer

service is really top-notch!

Will get it in the mail by today or tomorrow.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Thanks Bruce! Your customer service is really top-notch!

Will get it in the mail by

today or tomorrow.
    I obtained my New Alpha 7 one month ago for the same

reason that you will receive yours, and just let me tell you, there is no mistaking the great aNONE smell associated

with this product, not only that, but it works like magic, well it works great for me, and it is versatile as well.

Your going to like this stuff, just remember one drop is around 20mcg aNONE, or more, and i feel that the little

added aRONE really gives this pheromone a nice touch of class, makes it a real smooth operator.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Bruce

I have same problem with

'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of production fault?

After

several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't work. On the bottle it says

5mg aNone, how can that be?

Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    Bruce

I have same problem with 'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of

production fault?

After several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't

work. On the bottle it says 5mg aNone, how can that be?
    I also thought PI

could be relied upon to be a consistant and a quality product, but that has gone by the wayside now, and it is

Goodbye sweet PI goodbye, so sad to see you go , you were the man, but now only mice and memories roam around

your once well maintained playing field. Hmmmmm, i better have some breakfast as i am a little light headed ha ha..

Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-12-2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: x spell

Before I put the dud PI in the

mail today, I put on 10! drops of it. Yup, no OD reaction whatsoever.

My guess is.. (all based on

speculation):

1) Something happened on the assembly line, so they put a 'dot' on all defective

bottles.

2) It's a placebo test batch. They want to see if pheromones really work, so they make some "sugar

pill" batch to see how many gets returned.

3) Some other company tries to make fake products. Hey, they can

copy rolax watches, ink catriages and perfumes. So why not PI?

The problem now is, I've got some mixes with

this dud PI added. And I dunno what to do with 'em...

But I'm very glad that I purchased it from love-scent

and Bruce is handling this matter very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn View Post
    Before I put the dud PI in the mail today, I put on 10! drops of it. Yup, no OD reaction

whatsoever.

My guess is.. (all based on speculation):

1) Something happened on the assembly line, so they

put a 'dot' on all defective bottles.

2) It's a placebo test batch. They want to see if pheromones really

work, so they make some "sugar pill" batch to see how many gets returned.

3) Some other company tries to make

fake products. Hey, they can copy rolax watches, ink catriages and perfumes. So why not PI?

The problem now is,

I've got some mixes with this dud PI added. And I dunno what to do with 'em...

But I'm very glad that I

purchased it from love-scent and Bruce is handling this matter very well.
    I

wonder as well, as to how many counterfeit products are getting around, as it is a good point, as the labels all

appear not to be to complex in their design patterns. Oh, bye the way mine had a red dot on it that i had actually

removed when i received it, oh well Bruce has it now, i hope he can get a return on the dud ones that he is getting

back, as he is handling the matter most graciously with regard to us customers, and our trade in on the A7,

certainly taking the sting out of an unpleasant purchase, good on him, he is a good bloke.

Stranger

With 'dot', do you mean a

large red dot on the bottle? There is one such dot taped on a bottle of TE I bought, and I don't know what it

means, if anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoplasm View Post
    With 'dot', do you mean a large red dot on the bottle? There is one such dot taped on a

bottle of TE I bought, and I don't know what it means, if anything?
    My red dot was just stuck on as it had glue on one side, but i am not sure of the reason it had been

there on. How much TE are u using ?

Im going to have to have a look at my browser set up, as i am

not receiving any notifications when someone posts on a thread that i have entered into, ill see if i can fix it.

somehow ??

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    My red dot was just stuck on as it had glue on

one side, but i am not sure of the reason it had been there on. How much TE are u using ?

Thank you!

I haven't used anything yet, I'm a complete newbie with this stuff. Here's a picture of my

bottle (which says "fragranced" btw). As you can see, the dot is taped on, not glued. Just curious what it means...

Last edited by Ectoplasm; 04-14-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Bruce

I have same problem with 'dot' PI. Bought from german operator but cannot smell aNone. Is it some kind of

production fault?

After several applications, even OD, there were absolutely no reaction. It certainly doesn't

work. On the bottle it says 5mg aNone, how can that be?
    I have had the same problem with pheromax which

I have bought on a german internet-shop! I could not smell anything although usually I can smell Anone! Furthermore

I could not notice any reactions by other people no matter how many I have applied!

Is there a possibility to

test a product if and which pheromones are including? Perhaps which a control strip? If yes where can I get this

one?

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    I have had the same problem with pheromax which I have bought on a german

internet-shop! I could not smell anything although usually I can smell Anone! Furthermore I could not notice any

reactions by other people no matter how many I have applied!

Is there a possibility to test a product if and

which pheromones are including? Perhaps which a control strip? If yes where can I get this one?
    I think the only inexpensive way to detetect the pheros is by way of smell and or by way of

perceived reactions on ourselves and others, I think if there was a test available ie similar to how lipmus paper

detects acidicy and alcalinity, then this would be a cause for many pheromone dealers and products to go out of

business. In conclusion i think apart from our own observations,the only way we can get feedback on products is

mainly through the collective opinions of forum members, and the only recource is to return products that we are not

satisfied with. About a year ago i purchased a few ml of Pheromax from ebay usa, and i also had the same effects and

observations from it as you have discribed, at the high price of this stuff containing about 5mg/14mL Pheromones you

would really want to make sure you were ordering through a good dealer, I have seen some good feedback on the p/max,

but it is seems a little overpriced to me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoplasm View Post
    Just

curious what it means...
    Anyone know this...?

4.) They 'expired'.

5.)

A box fell off the truck on the way from the factory to the warehouse. And it was exposed to the intense Colorado

sunshine for 40 days and 40 nights...

6.) The elves in Bruce's factory took a nap.

(Don't believe

everything I've said. )

I think the only inexpensive way to detetect the pheros

is by way of smell and or by way of perceived reactions on ourselves and others, I think if there was a test

available ie similar to how lipmus paper detects acidicy and alcalinity, then this would be a cause for many

pheromone dealers and products to go out of business. In conclusion i think apart from our own observations,the only

way we can get feedback on products is mainly through the collective opinions of forum members, and the only

recource is to return products that we are not satisfied with. About a year ago i purchased a few ml of Pheromax

from ebay usa, and i also had the same effects and observations from it as you have discribed, at the high price of

this stuff containing about 5mg/14mL Pheromones you would really want to make sure you were ordering through a good

dealer, I have seen some good feedback on the p/max, but it is seems a little overpriced to

me.
    At first I have purchased a 2ml of pheromax/man. This one have had a strong smell

combined with good results! After that I have decided to buy the big 14ml bottle! But this one have had absolutely

no scent after the alcohlol were evaporated! I don`t know if there was perhaps a mistake in production or it was a

false product! If I would know that the big 14ml would have the same concentration like the small 2ml, I immediately

would re-buy PM!

Terry, what is your opinion of the new

PI.Thatis the new batches compared to the old ones.I have noticed that you had a liking to this product previously.

Also i mistakenly purchased women NPA, with the super combo deal.Are they essentialy the same? And what do you

think of A7 as a substitute for PI. Sorry for all the questions dude.

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1 View Post
    Terry,

what is your opinion of the new PI.Thatis the new batches compared to the old ones.I have noticed that you had a

liking to this product previously.

Also i mistakenly purchased women NPA, with the super combo deal.Are they

essentialy the same? And what do you think of A7 as a substitute for PI. Sorry for all the questions

dude.
    I did eventually send my dud PI back to the store,and i am now using

Alpha 7 which is just working magic for me, alone or in mixes , i find it as good as it gets. So at the moment i do

not trust PI ... Yikes NPA/w it says on the womans sales page that it is a concentrated Androstenone product, and

that there are two distinct formulas m+f, also i am not sure if the APC/w or PF/w have any differences apart from

fragrances. You could always send it back for trade on mans combo, just send Tammy Smith or Bruce an email to

confirm first. I dont mind answering questions if i can be of assistance its cool, i always ask questions when i

need to.

At first I have purchased a 2ml of pheromax/man. This one have had a strong smell

combined with good results! After that I have decided to buy the big 14ml bottle! But this one have had absolutely

no scent after the alcohlol were evaporated! I don`t know if there was perhaps a mistake in production or it was a

false product! If I would know that the big 14ml would have the same concentration like the small 2ml, I immediately

would re-buy PM!
    It seems like sometimes can be lucky and get good shit, and

sometimes just get dud, maby this is the name of the game, Yes could be production mistake, of fake product copy, or

a thief working in distribution. There is only one sure thing about the purchase of pheromone and that is, There is

a chance of getting a good thing. In conclusion i can only recommend ordering from a trusted dealer who will accept

returns, or trade for alternate product. Regarding P/Max, this can be good shit if you can be guaranteed of getting

the real deal.

Phero Pro

hi Terry, how are you

buddy?

to the original poster, if you can get hold of alpha 7, get that, its a much better product than PI, i

have been using it with pretty good results lately, the new PI is not the same as the PI of a few years ago, seems

like the product has diminished in quality, I was a fan of it a few years ago and used it daily with good results,

but now there are better products on the market,

Phero Pro

hey woofa, alpha 7 is a solid

product, better than PI in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie View Post
    hi

Terry, how are you buddy?

to the original poster, if you can get hold of alpha 7, get that, its a much better

product than PI, i have been using it with pretty good results lately, the new PI is not the same as the PI of a few

years ago, seems like the product has diminished in quality, I was a fan of it a few years ago and used it daily

with good results, but now there are better products on the market,
    HEY HEY

HEY Bronze Warrior, welcome back from the firing front. Speaking of A7 i have it on right now,one drop,with one of

A314, so you see i am armed and dangerous, oiled and ready 4 action, as the Big A's have me covered.

Hi,

I`m interesting in

A7, but I´m going very easily to OD (usually more than 10mcg are dangerous)! Does the including Rone prevent or

decrease OD-effects?

Hi,

I`m interesting in A7, but I´m going very easily to OD (usually more than 10mcg

are dangerous)! Does the including Rone prevent or decrease OD-effects?
    I

find that the aRONE certainly softens the Alpha 7 and makes it a very smooth operator, able to be worn alone easily

at one drop for me, perhaps 1/2 drop or 10 mcg would not be enough for me, mind you when i wear one or two drops

with an added 20" SOE the action really hots up all around. If you find that 10 mcg is good for you then you will be

left with 1/2 drop remaining in your palm to be deposited in a suitable container, or you could add the remaining

amount to a spray bottle, I have used 3/4 of my A7 and made several 10ml and 15 ml mixes up with with other

pheromones added to use at one or two sprays of my choosing, depending upon the venues i have chosen to appear at,

The A7 really makes a terrific base for mixes i have found, ha ha Yes Alpha 7 is the allround good guy who will

make you oooh, so BAD

well

I bought fake PI from

german operator. However, same operator has sent to me I believe genuine Pheromax. P-max has strong odor, so many

friends had said to me that I stink and need to go under shower*!? I tried to cover with Armani Code but they still

thought I stink.

Now, how can I avoid this problem. Re. P-max usefullness, I am not too satisfied, results are

modest if any.

well

I bought fake PI from german operator. However, same operator has sent to me I believe genuine Pheromax. P-max has

strong odor, so many friends had said to me that I stink and need to go under shower*!? I tried to cover with Armani

Code but they still thought I stink.

Now, how can I avoid this problem. Re. P-max usefullness, I am not too

satisfied, results are modest if any.
    Hi Euro,

do the Pheromax you have bought include

Androstadienone and is so the new one?

I have bought an absolutely scentless Pheromax two years ago (new

formular with Androstadienone)!
    And I have a (perhaps crazy) theory! Does perhaps the scentless Androstadienone

covers the bad smelling None? Ok, I grant you that this theory is really a little bit curious! But it would be a

explanation!

Journeyman

I obtained my New Alpha 7 one month ago for the same

reason that you will receive yours, and just let me tell you, there is no mistaking the great aNONE smell associated

with this product, not only that, but it works like magic, well it works great for me, and it is versatile as well.

Your going to like this stuff, just remember one drop is around 20mcg aNONE, or more, and i feel that the little

added aRONE really gives this pheromone a nice touch of class, makes it a real smooth

operator.
    T-man sup braddah. Just wanted 2 share that whenever I hear ya say

Smooth Operator I always get that one cheesy ass 80's American pop song stuck in my head. LMAO:P cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    T-man sup braddah. Just wanted 2 share that whenever I hear ya say Smooth Operator I

always get that one cheesy ass 80's American pop song stuck in my head. LMAO:P

cheers.
    Yea its funny how a phrase or word can start playing in our head

after being triggered off by summat, Sometimes i either get a flashback or am vibrated into another dimension when

i hear some Dark side of the moon or Wish you were here also, others but i know there is a good reason for it when

thinking back to the time when there was Californian Sunshine dished out freely and in ample supply.ooooh yea

Thread Information