Close

Stranger

Default Help me win her back

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone I

am new to the forums so I have so noobie questions as well. Anyways I was hopeing you guys could help me out on

winning this girl back with mones . I've known her for about 4 months and we are really good friends and she was

about to date me until i had to screw it up one day. I got drunk and started being stupid and kind of told her off.

She said she would never date me now but I know she still really really likes me. She also lives about 5 hours away

and last time i went to see her we only got to like second base and I was wondering if i had NPA would it have made

a difference in where i got past that or not.

I am still going to see her again this spring break and we are

going to "hang" out again i'm hopeing it is like last time. i was wondering which mones i should use can you guys

give me some advice / tips please? I really like this girl and I don't want to lose her please help me. I am

Vietnamese about 5"3 110 pounds easy going guy you can check out my pics at

www.myspace.com/shippuu_the_hurricane.
    Any advice and

tips are appriciated thanks.

Oh and I've already recieved my NPA and I really haven't seen any results i've

used about 1-2 dabs at school but haven't really seen any "difference" in how people act/ react around me I guess i

should keep trying

King of the coupons!

Question

1. Stop drinking ... people that

can't handle alcohol always continue to drink. Go figure. To me, the only thing worse than a drunk, is a

filthy mouth drunk.

2. How old are you two?

3. What's your stats & character like ... really?

Everybody I've ever dated were easy going ... so they said ... the alcohol showed different. Are you friendly, a

jerk, shy ... did you know that alcohol brings out the real you?

4. Two dabs of NPA, then what ... cologne,

solo, where do you apply your two dabs?

Anywho, maybe now the advice you're seeking will come rolling in.

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post

What's your stats & character like ... really? Everybody I've ever dated were easy going ... so they said ... the

alcohol showed different. Are you friendly, a jerk, shy ... did you know that alcohol brings out the real

you?
    I've noticed that before. If you want to see what someone is really like, then go drinking with

them.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Stranger

hey i'm 19 and i put my NPA on

my wrist and my neck with my colonge i use "Very Sexy For men" from victoria secret. I'm kind of an ass when I

drink though but when I don't I'm a really nice guy.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I've

noticed that before. If you want to see what someone is really like, then go drinking with them.
    So very

very true, P!

Quote Originally Posted by Shippuu View Post
    hey i'm 19 and i put my NPA on my wrist and my neck with my colonge

i use "Very Sexy For men" from victoria secret. I'm kind of an ass when I drink though but when I don't I'm a

really nice guy.
    How long have you been playing with NPA, and have you played with just ONE drop ...

there may be something solid to the "someone your age" being full of none?

Have you played with SOE at all?

Hang in there ... and leave the alcohol alone! The drunk is only fun/funny to ... another drunk. You can do it!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

I've been using NPA for about 2

weeks now and my order for SOE is coming in I think Monday. As for how many drops I use just one then spread it on

my wrist and neck thats about it. I haven't really tried anything else. Is there something better for my age? oh

and thanks for all the advice

Thread Information