Close

Default First experience with SoE/TE Combo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,
    I am 29 yr, Asian, living in Singapore. Am relatively new to pheromones and had received the newbie kit 2

weeks ago. Had tried out SoE (Scented) for one week and had mildly positive response from people around. Didnt use

any mones for two days (to remove any buildup) and then today used the following:

SoE (Gel - Half pack)
    TE (Two

generous dabs)

Layered it out on the pulse points - neck, chest, jaw. From what I have read on the forum, I

believed that this combo would definitely get me some response. Applied this and then got into a crowded bus to

observe the reactions. I am usually very perceptive of people and was on the lookout for any obvious signs.

However much to my surprise, it was as if I was not wearing any mones. This combo appeared to have no effect what

so ever !! Thought of changing the environs and was at a pub for 2 hours with buddies. Still no effect. Wondering if

I need to try out a different set of mones. Am not easily disheartened and hence am gonna try SoE/TE mix with random

doses to see if it works.

Meanwhile seek some advice from the more experienced members and Would appreciate any

recommendations.

Cheers

I myself notice the biggest

effect on people that I initiate contact with. Try saying hi to someone on the bus and strike up a conversation

with and without mones and observe the differences.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
    Hi,
    I

am 29 yr, Asian, living in Singapore. Am relatively new to pheromones and had received the newbie kit 2 weeks ago.

Had tried out SoE (Scented) for one week and had mildly positive response from people around. Didnt use any mones

for two days (to remove any buildup) and then today used the following:

SoE (Gel - Half pack)
    TE (Two generous

dabs)

Layered it out on the pulse points - neck, chest, jaw. From what I have read on the forum, I believed that

this combo would definitely get me some response.
    Just because you put on -mones doesn't mean women

will jump your bones ... tis in the way you act/carry yourself. Annnnnd if you have those little packets of SOE ...

one half pack tis not enough. If ... you asked me.

There are lots of ways to wear that combo ... from

layering with TE on the bottom, to layering with TE on top ... you have to play with different products and combos

until you find what works for you.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mobley/Gmoney,

Thanks for

the response. I wasn't really hoping that women would "jump my bones" I guess I have pretty realistic

expectations in this regard. Agree that it has a lot to do with the overall behaviour attitude of the individual

wearing the mones.

Recognize the fact that I am a complete newbie to this, hence its gonna take a lot of target

practice before I make any headway.Just that would like to learn from similar experiences that others might have had

and if one can avoid starting from ground zero.

Like I said earlier, am not easily disheartened, so would keep

trying random doses to see what works.

Default Chikara Rules !!

Hi,

Had

been experimenting with Soe + TE. Found the people to be chatty around me but was not getting the desired effect.

Got meself a bottle of Chikara & A7 and gave it a shot. Wore 4 sprays of chikara (2 underarms, 1 chest , 1 jaw) + 2

dabs of A7 behind the ears. Left home feeling like a million bucks, Chikara smells really nice and it has a very

uplifting feeling about it.

Walk into the office and was passing by the water cooler when I meet this gal who I

know (but not that well). She was actually about to leave, when I reached...but presto, she sees me and hangs around

to chat....then I get to leave, and she does too, but comes back, calls out to me and says that lets catch up for

lunch sometime. Makes sure that I have her number, actually gives me a call to ensure that I do. I guess most people

would definitely qualify this as a hit. I sure do However the weird thing is, post that, most of the interactions

that I had with other girls, I didnt notice anything out of the obvious...

I have the following queries:

I used 4 generous sprays of Chikara but didnt feel that I was anything close to ODing. Understand that OD limits

change for every individual, but was wondering what is the general opinion. While I did feel that Chikara was at

work, but I didnt find the effect to be quite strong. Any ideas on increasing the effect of Chikara ?

2. Am

trying to create a combination that gives less chattiness, but more of casual flirting. I have the following

(SoE,Wagg,A7,Chikara,TE). Would appreciate any recommendations that I can try out.

Cheers

The thing is that what can be an OD

for one may be just right for another. Personally I think it is difficult to OD with Chikara as the most "dangerous"

pheromone, androsteNone, is fairly low-level in this one (which is good IMO).

I too like Chikara, and am of the

opinion it is a good product for me. I generally wear from 2 to 4 sprays, or about a 1/2 gel pack. No bone jumping

(yet), but I feel it gets me positive reactions all around. I do find I like the scented spray version the best.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Chikara is funny. Some report

OD potential and others use it heavily. It smells nice when you put it on, but that smell is not the one you'll be

living with in 2 hrs. Be sure to cover it.

I would tend to err on the side of using less product and working up

to find the "sweet spot". I get C7 results with 2 sprays as a standalone, one spray when I mix it.

Knight, I

would use C7 or SoE by themselves at work. A7 and TE are way too sexy, and may turn women off at work. Try out

your TE and A7 socially, and you may get more consistent work results if you lay off the -none.

Start small and

work up, learn each product on its own before mixing. And no -none at work!

My opinions too...

Hi there, im from sg as well.

im 22yo. i get good result when using SOE/TE.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...904#post206904

Read post #8 by me. got 1 sg

user ard same age range as you use SOE/NPA get good result.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Just because you put on -mones doesn't mean women will jump your bones ... tis in the way

you act/carry yourself. Annnnnd if you have those little packets of SOE ... one half pack tis not enough. If

... you asked me.

There are lots of ways to wear that combo ... from layering with TE on the bottom, to layering

with TE on top ... you have to play with different products and combos until you find what works for you.

I go along with ya Mobley C, on the assumption that 1/2 SOE g/p will

not pull so much action, unless the wearer is up close and personal,....... like in bed.

With these SOE g/packs it takes one full one for me to notice

decent results,

And for social action then an added drop of Alpha 7 or a full spray of

TE.

nice

Also the Knight being Asian and around 30

years old, he could well be low on natural aNONE so a full spray of TE at around 15mcg should be no trouble,

especially for social activities.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hi Folks,

Appreciate all

the responses & feedback.

I have been trying A7, Wagg, C7 & Soe in different combination & doses for the last

one month. Objective is to try & find out what works best for me in work (mostly) & social occasions.

While

this "research" has just begun, but so far I have the following observations:

SOE: Have tried SOE alone as well

in combination with C7,TE. I found that SOE makes people very chatty around me (it appears to have more effect on

men than women, much to my dismay and it does seem to significantly increases my "trust quotient" with them. I

also found that while its very difficult to OD on SOE, but beyond a certain application, it tends to make me very

very drowsy. I applied SOE (14" + 3 Sprays C7) and felt as if I had taken a Valium. Wonder if anyone else has had

the same effect with too much SOE. I really do not use that much SOE usually, but was just trying to find out my

thresholds.

WAGG: Have tried this alone (upto 3 drops) as well as with SOE, TE Combo. While I have read on the

forum that others have had quite some success with WAGG, I found this to have absolutely no effect on people around.

From what I have read on the forum, thought that 3 drops (not dabs) should have got some noticeable effect, but have

so far drawn a blank. Wagg was an absolute dissapointment for me.

TE: Tried with SoE as well as standalone.

Probably the one that I have not tried too many times. The first time I had tried I found myself getting pretty

agressive/irritated for no apparent reason (hence knowing that I possibly ODed - with a single full spray). It may

as well have been for the reason that TE was the first pheromone I tried & it was a reaction for something I am not

used to. Definitely needs more research.

C7: So far C7 seesm to be the one that I have had the most success

with. While it definitely gets women interested, I found that it seems to be lacking "something". I also found that

there is no additional benefit of going over 4 sprays (1 neck,1 chest, 2 armpits). Wondering if there is combo

anyone has tried to getting more "attraction"/"flirty" attention from women.

A7: Tried upto 2 drops. Mild

reactions, probably more due to the SoE than A7 itself.

I have been trying the mones in Singapore and have

observed that the effects are relatively milder on Asians,Chinese women. Am observing that I have to usually go upto

2 twice the normal (as I read on the forum) dose/dabs/spray limit. Could that be something to do with the fact with

me being as Asian. Do asians have a higher tolerance towards pheromones ?

Know thats a lot of questions, but as

newbie I guess I am discovering something new with pheromones everyday

Hi

Folks,

Appreciate all the responses & feedback.

I have been trying A7, Wagg, C7 & Soe in different

combination & doses for the last one month. Objective is to try & find out what works best for me in work (mostly) &

social occasions.

While this "research" has just begun, but so far I have the following observations:

SOE:

Have tried SOE alone as well in combination with C7,TE. I found that SOE makes people very chatty around me (it

appears to have more effect on men than women, much to my dismay and it does seem to significantly increases my

"trust quotient" with them. I also found that while its very difficult to OD on SOE, but beyond a certain

application, it tends to make me very very drowsy. I applied SOE (14" + 3 Sprays C7) and felt as if I had taken a

Valium. Wonder if anyone else has had the same effect with too much SOE. I really do not use that much SOE usually,

but was just trying to find out my thresholds.

WAGG: Have tried this alone (upto 3 drops) as well as with SOE,

TE Combo. While I have read on the forum that others have had quite some success with WAGG, I found this to have

absolutely no effect on people around. From what I have read on the forum, thought that 3 drops (not dabs) should

have got some noticeable effect, but have so far drawn a blank. Wagg was an absolute dissapointment for me.

TE:

Tried with SoE as well as standalone. Probably the one that I have not tried too many times. The first time I had

tried I found myself getting pretty agressive/irritated for no apparent reason (hence knowing that I possibly ODed -

with a single full spray). It may as well have been for the reason that TE was the first pheromone I tried & it was

a reaction for something I am not used to. Definitely needs more research.

C7: So far C7 seesm to be the one

that I have had the most success with. While it definitely gets women interested, I found that it seems to be

lacking "something". I also found that there is no additional benefit of going over 4 sprays (1 neck,1 chest, 2

armpits). Wondering if there is combo anyone has tried to getting more "attraction"/"flirty" attention from women.

A7: Tried upto 2 drops. Mild reactions, probably more due to the SoE than A7 itself.

I have been trying

the mones in Singapore and have observed that the effects are relatively milder on Asians,Chinese women. Am

observing that I have to usually go upto 2 twice the normal (as I read on the forum) dose/dabs/spray limit. Could

that be something to do with the fact with me being as Asian. Do asians have a higher tolerance towards pheromones ?

Know thats a lot of questions, but as newbie I guess I am discovering something new with pheromones everyday

I agree that a heavy application of SOE can contribute to a little

fatigue as later effects.

But with regular use does not continue

to effect this way, unless you take an extended break and start use again

Also 14" ( around 3 drops ) is not so much in phero content as is the same as 1/2 SOE g/p

Where as

the C7 at 3 sprays certainly getting more pheromone on to the skin than that contained in your SOE

amount.

C 7

will actually leave a more distinct pheromone stinky residue on the skin surface than the SOE will exibit, This is

just an observation and worth thinking about when considering hits from Asian girls i

suppose.

Asian men do usually need some added aNONE because they do not produce so great natural amounts

from their body.

And in many instances Asian women do not like Anone and can actually be repulsed by an abundance

of this pheromone.

Probably your best bet is to stick with using

about 5 mcg doses( when using it alone...)

and when trying to

attract native Asian girls that is.

You could wear 1 drop of A7, OR one spray TE added to 1 g/pkt SOE and some nice cologne for

social activities and after this settles down somewhat should work very well 4 you.

I live in Australia and often frequent areas

populated by Chinese and also other Asian girls and the very best sucess i have had in attracting hits from these

girls is with the combination of 1 full Gel/pkt SOE and one drop of Alpha 7.

First i lay a good base down around my neck

and under my ears with a nice cologne, then when it dries down i split a drop of Alpha 7 on each forefinger and wipe

immediatelly below each ear down the jaw line and then proceed to lightly spread the whole gel/pkt SOE on top of

this and when dries down then extra cologne on top .

This has been the very best combo i have used

for obtaining very good attention and hits,from local Asian girls.

Actually works well indoors.

When i wear

this combo my g/f most times comments that i smell sexy.

Stranger

Cut back on the androstenone

products, especially around Asians- if you are noticing a "ghost" effect. It may get you "hits", but it may not

make people open up to you. I apparrently make quite a bit of androstenone and white/Asian women don't seem to

like it all that much on me if I wear more than a little. It also seems to cause some anxiety on myself, which is

not cool.

Also, try more SoE. Androstenol is good for making people open up and creates a lighter mood.

Androsterone in it is not threatening, either, unlike what androstenone can be.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Chikara is

funny. Some report OD potential and others use it heavily. It smells nice when you put it on, but that smell is not

the one you'll be living with in 2 hrs. Be sure to cover it.

I would tend to err on the side of using less

product and working up to find the "sweet spot". I get C7 results with 2 sprays as a standalone, one spray when I

mix it.

Knight, I would use C7 or SoE by themselves at work. A7 and TE are way too sexy, and may turn women off

at work. Try out your TE and A7 socially, and you may get more consistent work results if you lay off the -none.

Start small and work up, learn each product on its own before mixing. And no -none at work!

My opinions

too...

Personally I have never had C7 scent go strange on me or have the product "evolve" over time

to anything unpleasant. I have been able to wear it "uncovered" without problem. And the scent can last quite a

while (at least the overspray that gets on my clothes can be detected many hours later). I find it to be a nice

standalone for basic everyday social use (even at work) although I rarely go more than 2 or three sprays (depending

on how good the sprays are - sometimes they are pretty lame).
    It's apathy

While I really like the Chikara

smell, it's a bit weak in strength. I had 4 sprays on for one date, and the first time the girl noticed was when I

kissed her at the door. Think I might go unscented if I reorder it just for that reason. It is a nice standalone

scent though if you're not going for something easy to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    While I really

like the Chikara smell, it's a bit weak in strength. I had 4 sprays on for one date, and the first time the girl

noticed was when I kissed her at the door. Think I might go unscented if I reorder it just for that reason. It is a

nice standalone scent though if you're not going for something easy to notice.
    The subtlety of the

scent is a positive for me as I often don't want something that is so strong to stand out too much.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    The

subtlety of the scent is a positive for me as I often don't want something that is so strong to stand out too

much.
    I consider the scent also to be subtle after doing a fragrance test

on C7 last November,

What i did notice was that on the forearm

test area after the fragrance of 3 sprays had vanished was that a distinct and very noticable pheromone fragrance

did remain

leaving me no doubts when regarding the pheromone amounts advertised for this product.

I have no doubt about its

potency either Terry, hence my comment about its residual smell. I also know what it can produce, which is

nice.

C7 is so full of different pheromones its no wonder that different people have different reactions both in

scent and effectiveness.

C7, to me, is a good base that you can tweak with other more specific -mones. I like

it with A7 for social, and I've used it with TE too.

I've heard about an SoE/C7 mix but have not tried it

that I can recall. Seems it could be a good work blend if you get the dosage right. Anyone try this?

Hi,

I had tried the

C7+SOE combo in different doses. However I found it be quite a sleep inducing combo. In terms of effectivness, I

didnt find any perceptive difference between 4 sprays C7 or 2-3 C7+10+" SOE.

Have tried 3 sprays C7+2 drops A7.

Results are good, plenty of curious glances from females. Has the making of a good combo, but needs more tweaking.

Probably a couple of drops of none. Am going to try it out this weekend and post results.

Hi,

I had tried the C7+SOE combo in different doses. However I found it be quite a

sleep inducing combo. In terms of effectivness, I didnt find any perceptive difference between 4 sprays C7 or 2-3

C7+10+" SOE.

Have tried 3 sprays C7+2 drops A7. Results are good, plenty of curious glances from females. Has

the making of a good combo, but needs more tweaking. Probably a couple of drops of none. Am going to try it out this

weekend and post results.
    It sounds as if you are on to something TK, with

your 3 sprays C7, + A7 x 2 dr.

The mix will give you at least 40 mcg of Androstenone and around 8 mcg of Androstenone in the

Alpha 7 component.

And with the added 3 sprays of Chikara you will be receiving a further good concentration of

steering pheromones,

With this decent and well chosen mix you are using there is no doubt that you will be noticed, and

also have every chance of posessing an attractive prescence.

You mention that it has the making of a good

combo, but needs more tweaking with "Probably a couple of drops of none"

I really think you are on to something with

the mix as it stands,

But i am wondering why add a further

couple of drops of none ? As would be a real bomb to use with black women as targets.

But considering that you have your

target group as Asian girls it seems unusual to be adding a "further couple of drops of

none"

I

could understand you adding say A1 or maby some extra alpha androstenol to your proposed mix but your choice of

"none" for the project seems suprising to me when i consider your target group.

Well of cource its only an experiment i

realize, and it may well yeald some interesting results with the extra Androstenone fire power.

Anyways TK

i really appreciate your excellent feedback and wish you a super weekend, and i look forward to your results as

usual.

Thread Information