Close

Default AndrostAnone = AndrostEnone light?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My AndrostAnone-week is drawing to a close. Monday, Tuesday and today I have tested AndrostAnone as a

standalone in clubs. About an half hour before I went in, I have applied about 4 to 5 mcg AndrostAnone on my neck,

covered with two sprays of Kourus.

AndrostAnone seems to have not the same strong sexual attributes like that of

AndrostEnone, but it seems to have more social charakter. If I shall classify and compare the AndrostAnone with

other mones, I would it place anywhere between AndrostEnone and A1. Both men and women are more friendly and

respectfully to you, having loooong talk with you (sometimes to long ) and are willing that you are

comfortable. Furthermore andostAnone seems to animate girls to look at you.

Admitted I have tested it only for

three times until now. But nevertheless AndrostAnone seems to be a more friendly (but less sexual) type of

androstEnone in my experiences.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    My AndrostAnone-week is drawing to a close. Monday, Tuesday and today I have tested

AndrostAnone as a standalone in clubs. About an half hour before I went in, I have applied about 4 to 5 mcg

AndrostAnone on my neck, covered with two sprays of Kourus.

AndrostAnone seems to have not the same strong

sexual attributes like that of AndrostEnone, but it seems to have more social charakter. If I shall classify and

compare the AndrostAnone with other mones, I would it place anywhere between AndrostEnone and A1. Both men and women

are more friendly and respectfully to you, having loooong talk with you (sometimes to long ) and are willing

that you are comfortable. Furthermore andostAnone seems to animate girls to look at you.

Admitted I have tested

it only for three times until now. But nevertheless AndrostAnone seems to be a more friendly (but less sexual) type

of androstEnone in my experiences.
    I certainly also agree with your

observations as i have experimented with AndrostAnone obtained from several vendors and your observations are

similar to mine.....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

My AndrostAnone-week is drawing to a close. Monday, Tuesday and today I have tested

AndrostAnone as a standalone in clubs. About an half hour before I went in, I have applied about 4 to 5 mcg

AndrostAnone on my neck, covered with two sprays of Kourus.

AndrostAnone seems to have not the same strong

sexual attributes like that of AndrostEnone, but it seems to have more social charakter. If I shall classify and

compare the AndrostAnone with other mones, I would it place anywhere between AndrostEnone and A1. Both men and women

are more friendly and respectfully to you, having loooong talk with you (sometimes to long ) and are willing

that you are comfortable. Furthermore andostAnone seems to animate girls to look at you.

Admitted I have tested

it only for three times until now. But nevertheless AndrostAnone seems to be a more friendly (but less sexual) type

of androstEnone in my experiences.
    Wow that is a small dose. Do you use similar small doses for other phero

experiments? I'm also curious what dose Terry has used?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Wow that is a small dose. Do you use similar small doses for other phero experiments? I'm

also curious what dose Terry has used?
    I have used it starting out small

dabs and then drops of between 12 mcg - 20 mcg- 40-50 mcg, i have even used it in mixes with various other pheros ,

i thought i was going to see some good action with androstAnone but nothing really eventuated for me and for some

vague reason i did gain a dislike for using the stuff, yeah i certainly would not be bothered with the stuff even if

it was being given away.

Maby the AndrostAnone could suit others but its certainly not my cup of tea,

Where as with one drop of PI yy will certainly always elicit some good action, 4 me its a simple choice, cheers I .

. .

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Wow that is a small dose. Do you use similar small doses for other phero experiments? I'm

also curious what dose Terry has used?
    Yesterday I have increased the dosage at 50% to about 6 to

7.5 mcg. Like the days before, I have applied the stuff on the neck, covered with two sprays of Kouros. Then I am

going to the club. The first two hours were awful. Nowbody I have met there remains at me. Both men and women (these

who knows me) greets me, said "hello" and go away. I have felt me like a discard. Typical signs of an OD!

Then

suddenly after about two and a half hour after application, women started to look at me, the same people who was run

away from me two hours ago, started long and interessting conversations with me and the best was that I was

approached by three women (independent by each one) and many other women smilled to me - absolutely crazy .

Today I have tried to repeat this experiment on another club. In knowledge, that I´m ODing on the first two

hours, I have applied it very early, so that I arrived the club two hours after apllication. Unfortunately this

night was less crazy like the night before. In fact there were several women, who locked at me, but the big hits

failed.

Now, I have experiences with AndrostAnones with five Club-nights. Statistically not a large number. But

what I can say is, that AndrostAnone is more social than AndrostEnone, but less sexual.

But depending on the

situation Anone could be a good choice

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have used it starting out small dabs and then drops

of between 12 mcg - 20 mcg- 40-50 mcg, i have even used it in mixes with various other pheros , i thought i was

going to see some good action with androstAnone but nothing really eventuated for me and for some vague reason i did

gain a dislike for using the stuff, yeah i certainly would not be bothered with the stuff even if it was being given

away.

Maby the AndrostAnone could suit others but its

certainly not my cup of tea, Where as with one drop of PI yy will certainly always elicit some good action, 4 me its

a simple choice, cheers I . . .
    Terry, perhaps you have used to much and less

mcg´s would provide you better results!? Have you tried AndrostAnone-dosages below 10 mcg, too?

Terry, perhaps you have used to much and less mcg´s would provide you better results!?

Have you tried AndrostAnone-dosages below 10 mcg, too?
    Thank you for

bringing up this subject Stuttgart-Man, you have been experimenting with pheromones for a long time and i respect

your opinions and i will certainly follow your advice and apply some AndrostAnone below 10 mcg divided along jaw

line under my ears and on these occasions i will use no other pheromones, i will keep a log over the next month and

take notes from these special AndrostAnone tests.

Thread Information