Close

Enlightened One

Default Good workable combo ive tried

visit-red-300x50PNG
    4 sprays

of chikara 1 back of neck , front of neck, in hair on top of head and on front of shirt

1 spray of andro

Results DIHL looks, lots of chattyness at work and out last night in the clubs, had one chick follow me

around got her number must ring her tomorrow.

out of 10 id go with a 7.5 out of 10

Seemed to make a

few peeps a bit subdued, a large % reacted mildly or not at all, not much aggro only a small amount of anone in the

overall.

Could add more anol via SOE or attraction but that is for a later testing.

That's interesting as what people

has mostly mentioned wearing no more than two sprays of C7 it seems when I searched the forum. However in my opinion

2 is great, 3 is even better and I'm suspecting 4 would be a killer.

It seems that C7 has two types of sprays

according to when you buy them, one delivers a good spray and the other less spray as with the unscented when they

first came. Which one do you have?

How's your view on adding A314 to this mix? Would make more sense than SOE

as there is probably more -nol in C7 than -rone.

Just for the record, Chikara is THE magic pheromone in my book!

Don't even need SOE.

Enlightened One

gfunk from what ive seen adding

a314 might be a bit to much arone but im thinking later on 1 spray of chikara, 2 drops of a314 and some 1

drop as a seperate experiment

I got the unscented version i think with the new spray. - well my most recent

order anyway thats the one im using

im going to be doing a few different mixes to add to the forum just a

show and tel type thing over coming weeks.

Watcher I don't own Andro but I

tried 4 sprays of Chikara, two drops of A314 and 4 sprays of LT today. Got some definite continuous stares from

females sitting next to me on the train throughout the day, some had their legs crossed and with one feet jumping up

and down which is supposed to be a big sign of interest according to body language experts. Made me pretty chatty

too I think. So your great tip on 4x C7 is confirmed here.

Next time I'm going clubbing I will for sure wear 4

sprays of Chikara along with some -none even though I wear lots more than would equal 1 spray Andro.

Enlightened One

gfunk i look for something that a)

will make em liven up b) increase random talkativeness got a slight variant ive been trying this week following from

last week

3 sprays of chikara
    1 spray andro 4.2
    3 drops of scented .

Similar results, a

bit more chattiness, a bit less agression, still had a large amount unaffected. Some wierd stares. SO for general

work environment good results all round

Very intriguing indeed, in fact

using Chikara and both together is a very very interesting subject. I'd recommend if as much of us as

possible could try to do this, test them together and see if it's a winning combination. Meaning leaving the -none

for now just to see how well they go together.

Enlightened One

good idea ok let me try it for 3-4

days and ill give some feedback

That's great! Unfortunately I

don't have any good testing ground in the nearest days as I work alone and won't see much people but I reckon

I'll get to try it ou t next weekend.

Enlightened One

im thinking 2 chikara and 2 drops

maybe 3 of scented.

No reapplication during the daytime and see how it goes

I must add that I have tried

previously on a couple occasions 2 sprays of Chikara along with 2 sprays of .....and knowing me I tend to put

alot of other stuff in my potions as well before clubbing, so I also had three dabs of NPA and 2 drops of A314...AND

two sprays of LT...Phew!

This was rather lethal though, ended up in bed first date and she kept sniffing my

throat where most of the applications had taken place. Had other good responses from this combo. So there you go,

some info from me.

But the actually testing of and Chikara together only to evaluate them whether they

work well together or not is a very interesting issue. What I'm asking myself is would my combo's benefit from 4

sprays of Chikara or 2 sprays of Chikara and 2 sprays of .

Roughly how much do you consider one of your

drops of to equal as in a single spray from the bottle?

Enlightened One

drops enough to wet the finger,

tried it yesterday results were about in line with chikara with 1 drop of yesterday was 2 chikara sprays and

3 acqugen drops

bit of social chattines at work, some stares - blank moments from younger women. Nothing to

advanced in terms of being asked on dates, or any overtly sexual stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    results were

about in line with chikara
    So what do you think of the two on their own? Any different or do you think

does pretty much the same as Chikara? I have a slight feeling about them being quite similar, just a

hunch.

Ok, here's my first tryout. Wore

three sprays each, /Chikara.

DAAAAAMMMNN!! Serious combo it was indeed, spent a whole day with a new hot

girl at work, immediate response, body signs, touch, sexual tension and tons of flirting. Great chattiness and

sharing secrets. At one point I was in a small room with a couple others and it turned into a very friendly and

chatty vibe. I'm greatly impressed, in total a great fun and flirty + social vibe. Seemed to have a good effect on

myself too as I was very funny and confident.

Made me ask myself why you'd ever

need -none.

Next on my list would be to try only 2 sprays each.

Would also encourage other people to get in on

discussing this topic, especially owners of A+C.

gfunk: Are you using the scented

version of Chikara?

I own both Chikara and and might give your combo a try, but I hesitate due to the

possibility of a scent clash. I really am not fond of the scent, and in fact one woman I "tested" it on said

it smelled too much of woman's perfume.

Being a "minimalist" I might personally start with a 1:1 ratio.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Hey Rbt, long time no

see!

Lately I've worn unscented Chikara, but I have to say I've worn scented with scented

Chikara, and I've also worn the two scented versions with my own cologne on top as well. I normally wear 2 drops

of A314 too. Pretty much every combo works for me, and I've only gotten great comments on the scent.

From what I

know about you I'd say skip the minimalist approach, go straight for 4 sprays each! You can't OD on it, only

hopefully get good results. You can always experiment backwards this time and try 3 sprays next time.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Hey Rbt, long

time no see!

Lately I've worn unscented Chikara, but I have to say I've worn scented with

scented Chikara, and I've also worn the two scented versions with my own cologne on top as well. I normally wear 2

drops of A314 too. Pretty much every combo works for me, and I've only gotten great comments on the scent.

From

what I know about you I'd say skip the minimalist approach, go straight for 4 sprays each! You can't OD on it,

only hopefully get good results. You can always experiment backwards this time and try 3 sprays next time.

Well I'm trying to get back to "the way things were" a bit. This last year or so has been

... interesting. Been spending a bit of time over at some other places (including "you know who") and some other

forums, but mostly battleing my own and friends/family health problems (my caregiving charge was reacting badly to

her medications, my father had a couple of "near misses" which included emergecy surgery to drain about 12oz of

fluid from skull, and my 50-yera old brother in law was diagnosed and recently died of a fast-moving brain cancer.

Not fun.)

I'm reluctant to try the heavy dose approaches especially of the scented products more from

the fact that I get some bad reactions from the overwhelming scent than a fear of pheromone OD. Two sprays of

scented and my head is spinning for a long time. I have the same problem with Ammo, but am pretty much okay

with scented Chikara. Also I'm a cheapo...

Plus I'm still fighting the problem that I lack much of

a social life. Things in this "city" of 100,00 are pretty sparse. many of the activities I have tried to attend end

up getting cancelled for lack of interest. Plus I'm in my 50's and most of the other activities offered around

here are for teens and younger. Not exactly a place I want to be testing pheromones with intent of gettin some

nookie... Howver I have just discovered there is a local meetup.com "singles" group with many "older" members so

there is hope.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information