Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, it reminds me of mangoes,

It's a sweeter floral scent.

Although I am slowly finding it mixes well with almost any scent, I am Wearing it

right now (2 dabs) with 2 sprays of The Edge scented, and about 10" of SOE. I can still smell it lightly under the

sandalwood.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by kgk4569 View Post
    Well,

it reminds me of mangoes, It's a sweeter floral scent.

Although I am slowly finding it mixes well with almost

any scent, I am Wearing it right now (2 dabs) with 2 sprays of The Edge scented, and about 10" of SOE. I can still

smell it lightly under the sandalwood.
    I am going to check for a coupon

code and order the scented PI today, and then send 1/2 bottle to one of my buddies in europe, when it arrives.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    The 4 yr old PI i have been gifted with is not bad

shit at all.

Actually its better than bad, and that

is good.

To be more precise i should say it is a

really good kick arse blast of Androstenone.

Yes

Androstenone with attitude, i got some all over my fingers yesterday when i pulled the stopper out and just wiped it

under my neck, as i did not want to be left with stinky

finger.

I probably have some still sticking to my

gills from yesterday because i have awoken with hardwood and a bAAAd attitude written all over my face.

I feel great when i use this 4 yr old PI, this cant be

a placebo effect because i have used it 3 times in the past 2 weeks and was suprised the first time by the kickarse

carefree energised cheeky macho blast that it gave

me,

as well as the last few uses

also.

So the BIG question

is.

"Are there any recent PI action

reports.

I dont mean 4 yr old PI from the golden

years like that which i have been gifted with

but......

"NEW PRIMAL INSTINCT stock"

Reports please, are there any pherofreaks out there ?

? !!!!!!

There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I

recently started using a similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This

girl who I was chatting with daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction

would be. She had a reaction allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti

and held it like a spear, and said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which

meant nothing.

She saw it another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I

wanted a BJ, she was offended, went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching

something sexual to a joke like that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it.

The strong connotation was obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it

around women. I use A1 with "Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that

A1, if left on your skin long enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of that.

That's too funny. The lesson

learned is that if you play with fire you might get burned on once in a while. But somehow I don't think you can

blame it on the pheromones. And don't buy corporate coffee. Fourbucks doesn't even have good coffee, and

their clients are socially suspect. Who wants to date a laptop? Find a nice pub with a good Scotch selection.

Your average girl there will have a much better grip on reality and be much more likely to get your jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
    There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I recently started using a

similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This girl who I was chatting with

daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction would be. She had a reaction

allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti and held it like a spear, and

said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which meant nothing.

She saw it

another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I wanted a BJ, she was offended,

went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching something sexual to a joke like

that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it. The strong connotation was

obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it around women. I use A1 with

"Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that A1, if left on your skin long

enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of

that.
    I wear a really good whack of Androstenone most days, and some

ckicks do get a little rufled from time to time and if they make a smart comment i will usually tell them to go and

get a good bikini line wax.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    That's too funny. The lesson learned is that if you play with fire you might get burned on

once in a while. But somehow I don't think you can blame it on the pheromones. And don't buy corporate coffee.

Fourbucks doesn't even have good coffee, and their clients are socially suspect. Who wants to date a laptop? Find a

nice pub with a good Scotch selection. Your average girl there will have a much better grip on reality and be much

more likely to get your jokes.

No I wouldnt blame it on the phermones, just the fact that I

underestimated the phermones effect on people.

That is pretty much my fault since did explain the product in

correct detail and give warnings, I was just too skeptical about it to believe it.

The phermones plus the

situation, plus the person involved, all contributed to the behavior. If I would have said nothing to her at all

except give me a cup of coffee and thats it, she would have had nothing on me, even if she would have been offended

at my presence due to the phermone.

After all, you cant really get 86ed because of the way you smell!

Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
    There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I recently started using a

similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This girl who I was chatting with

daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction would be. She had a reaction

allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti and held it like a spear, and

said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which meant nothing.

She saw it

another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I wanted a BJ, she was offended,

went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching something sexual to a joke like

that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it. The strong connotation was

obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it around women. I use A1 with

"Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that A1, if left on your skin long

enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of that.

As a follow up to

the last line, Ive been putting on a drop of A1, using larger amounts in existing phermone blends, no depression. As

a matter of fact, I think it actually did more to get me in a good mood, just didnt smell too good, not real fanatic

about the odor.

I have to wonder, can women detect A1 from a long ways off? Next door neighbor has been walking

by my place lately, this is the one who told me when I first met her she was in a relationship, but never seen any

guy around there so far. There is usually this fat blonde chick, not good looking, that lives across from her she is

always hanging around...wonder if that was what she meant.

Now, yall are going to say this is probably just

coincidental, she is just walking her dog and just so happens she passes by my place unwittingly.

One time, with

her hair done like she was on her way to a party, even though she was going nowhere. Funny how she decks herself out

and does her hair up nice just to walk her dog around the property.

Another time, damn! She was wearing this

short short kind of dress that looked something like a nightgown, fucking practically blew me out of my socks!!!

Then she stops RIGHT in front of my gates tallking to her friend, was there for about 20 minutes in plain view.

Here's the funny part. I was upstairs in my bedroom looking out the window, thats when I saw her there below my

front gate wearing that short short dress, then she starts walking away and her friend looks up at me in the window,

sees me and quickly looks away and walks away.

Ha ha ha, itll take some time getting her in bed, she's the type

who investigates every nook and cranny before she allows herself to be taken in. Then when all is said and done,

ofcourse she says "I wasnt planning on doing this", then my line is "I know, you were manipulated into the bedroom

and none of this is your fault"....thats the routine. Hope she turns out to be the kind who likes being on top...I

like being under a girl and between her legs.

There is this other blonde bombshell on the other end of the lot I

see now and then, somewhat standoffish with me. BUT, when she sees me with the other chick she's gonna feel 'left

out' and want some of the action.

Now that one....Jm gonna slip my tongue under her panties and go down on..

Got my work cut out for me. With any luck, I wont have to go out clubbing to hook up, jsut stay at home where all

the action is! THATS THE WAY TO GOOOOO~~~

Default PI After Action Report

Ok Terry,

I'm here to report on my PI experiment on Saturday. I didn't use it straight up, I mixed it into a spray bottle

with Old Spice at about a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio. The bottle is my old LT bottle. I applied 2 sprays to my chest on my

shirt. One spray to each pec.

There was a very wide range of ages there, from snotlings all the way up to the

granny types.

Strike: Attractive woman 50ish an acquaintance. I've been verbally flirting with her for some

time now. Non-stop action from this one on Sat. Hair flipping, glances, presentation of breasts and fanny. Fanny and

boob brushings. Any one of these can be attributed to past history of our little long term flirting game.

Kicker:

I was mixing myself a drink and was was walking back to the festivities, she was coming the other way. She pinned me

to the wall her ample bosom pressed tightly to my abs, her hands on my hips. She deeply inhales my application area,

nostrils flaring she nips my right pectoral muscle with her teeth. Then she presses her finger between my lips. She

had been diddling herself. Then she walked away with a backward glance.

Forgive me for not noting any other

hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    Ok

Terry, I'm here to report on my PI experiment on Saturday. I didn't use it straight up, I mixed it into a spray

bottle with Old Spice at about a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio. The bottle is my old LT bottle.

I applied 2 sprays to my chest on my

shirt.
    One spray to each pec.

There was a very wide range of ages there, from

snotlings all the way up to the granny types.

Strike: Attractive woman 50ish an acquaintance. I've been

verbally flirting with her for some time now. Non-stop action from this one on Sat. Hair flipping, glances,

presentation of breasts and fanny. Fanny and boob brushings. Any one of these can be attributed to past history of

our little long term flirting game.

Kicker: I was mixing myself a drink and was was walking back to the

festivities, she was coming the other way. She pinned me to the wall her ample bosom pressed tightly to my abs, her

hands on my hips. She deeply inhales my application area, nostrils flaring she nips my right pectoral muscle with

her teeth. Then she presses her finger between my lips. She had been diddling herself. Then she walked away with a

backward glance.

Forgive me for not noting any other hits.
    Hey

Gorgar good posting man, and great results with just around one drop

PI.

I certainly can understand you not having noted any other

hits.

And as i said an excellent

post.

The only problem is with the timing because i am experiencing a teeny dry

spell at the moment, and therefore should not be exercising my sexual visualisation lol.

There is lots a fish around these waters but i am looking after my g/f

and being a good boy.

My scented PI should be arriving here in a few days and then i will have

something to play with.

heh, yes you will.

Once I

finish off these EDTs I'm going to put some of my PI scented into it. I find I get alot more reactions with the

Sprays for some reason.

Question Pi scented is oil based I believe...will this cause me problems for spraying on

clothes?

Question

Pi scented is oil based I believe...will this cause me problems for spraying on clothes?
    It could stain

your clothes. I'd check it on a spot that nobody is going to see first.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    It

could stain your clothes. I'd check it on a spot that nobody is going to see first.
    ok, will do.

I forgot to add my application

time which was just after my 7am shower. I was mauled around 2 in the afternoon. I didn't worry about staining as I

was wearing a black T. I almost always apply some SoE with whatever mones I'm using but I wanted to test out the PI

alone. I'd say it works pretty well.

Terry, I hope your PI scented works out for you, I'll have to play with

this PI some more it seems. I've got a formal dinner to attend in a few weeks.

I forgot

to add my application time which was just after my 7am shower. I was mauled around 2 in the afternoon. I didn't

worry about staining as I was wearing a black T. I almost always apply some SoE with whatever mones I'm using but I

wanted to test out the PI alone. I'd say it works pretty well.

Terry, I hope your PI scented works out for you,

I'll have to play with this PI some more it seems. I've got a formal dinner to attend in a few weeks.
    Gorgar, Were your sprays on your clothes or on your skin? Did you notice and discoloration or oil marks?

your

mix was 7 cologne, vs 1 PI correct?

I sprayed the product directly

onto my shirt. The spray was more like a mist, the atomizer on the LT bottle is quite good. The application didn't

even feel wet, just a coolness as the alcohol evaporated. I didn't notice any wet spots or stains as it was a black

t-shirt, the party was a casual one.

The mix ratio was about 7:1. I was using an ungraduated dropper so I don't

have exact ratio but this would be darn close. I didn't count each drop, I was eyeballing the amount of fluid in

the tube.

Default PI true it is really good shit

Have a post to follow as this one just decided to post before i

had finished writing ???

Default PI true it is really good shit

Was just cruising around my local shopping mall yesterday and did

receive some nice hits and some very genuine positive pheromone reactions for the 1.5 hours i was there.

The application was just around 1/2 drop of

4 year old PI unscented applied to addams apple area and with a couple light sprays of Mont Blank Individuel cologne

around the application area but not smothering it probably just a spritz actual cover.

I use this same mall frequently as a test patch at least once a week with

various test mixes applied and this PI related one would have to be amoungst my top good hit phero reaction reports.

PI is very encouraging stuff when not over

done.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-22-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: x spell

Yeah, I'm surely gonna give the

PI some more quality time, it had just been sitting in my box of goodies doing nothing. Thanks for the PI challenge

Terry, there's no telling when I would have dusted off that bottle.

Yeah,

I'm surely gonna give the PI some more quality time, it had just been sitting in my box of goodies doing nothing.

Thanks for the PI challenge Terry, there's no telling when I would have dusted off that bottle.

I am expecting my scented PI arrive in one or two days maby

it comes today.

In the mean time good luck with your PI experimentation, ie - Project

Gorgar PI dust off

Default Scented PI afternoon out

I received my scented Primal Instinct several days

ago and then divided it up and sent 5ml to a friend in Portugal who went 50/50 with me in the costs.

I was in an emotional mood yesterday afternoon and was not interested in

having anything to do with females and phero testing, with the exception of one special woman that was stuck in my

mind.

It eventuated that i did leave home for around three hours and then

returned, and here below is a paste up of some of my email to friend who will receive his share of PI ylang ylang in

Portugal.

I tipped it over for a small drop thismorning and shit it came out very fast

and i endrd up with 2 large drops in my palm, so one goes around my neck and one goes on shared between both my

inner biceps to start of my hands, this stuff spreads very well and has a nice fragrance.

Anyway i did not use any extra cover and went into a huge shopping mall, and

this is where i usually phero test at least once a week, sometimes twice.

This application was excellent in just about every way and the interest and

attraction from females young and old was just about as good as i have ever seen in public, It was not intimidating

in the least and received friendly respect responses when talking to males

also.

The girls and women that i spoke with were pulled

in very nice by the PI and they were very friendly and accommodating and bubbly, i honestly think todays application

was one of what pheromones is all about.

I may even

post up a little.

Ok my friend i have to take off

and i wish you all the best and a fast delivery of your 5 ml PI y y.

Sea ya and many thanks for your fast

payment.

Regards Terry Brice. terry0400-40

I will just

say that the 2 drops suited me just fine and proves that this is a good product. so i am as happy as a little pig in

mud ha ha .

Remember that i am 57 and i can probably get away with 2 drops easily.

I conversed with about 6 girls/women and their responses were exceptionally

friendly and showing very intent interest and i could not see any intimidation in their behavior also several spoke

about intimate and personel aspects of their lives, and each time i was taken by suprise as i was not expecting this

type of response also.

I dont know if it was because i had two large drops on or what but this

scented PI proved that it is a really great attraction product because the whole time i was out i had women young

and old checking me out, this juice turns

heads.

And it all started with me just trying to get one small drop out for a

self effects test.

So my mistake of having 2 large drops come out is the reason for this

post.

Excellent Terry, I'm glad the

stuff worked out well for you. How long did the scent last? I'll be giving my PI another workout this coming

Saturday.

Excellent Terry, I'm glad the stuff worked out well for you.
    How long did the scent

last?
    I'll be giving my PI another workout this coming

Saturday.
    During the first hour i notice little pleasurable scent

bursts and after that i may become sensitised to the fragrance and not notice the scent.

This PI seems a lot more faster flowing than

others that i have used, as it dribbles out fast and do not have to wait for the one drop senario.

Yeah This stuffs amazing, the

way I usually put it on is by removing the regulator, and using dabs. But I want to put it in a spray bottle,

because I like sprays better.

If you tink that was fun, put on about 30" of SOE with it, and go test at the

mall. I use scented SOE because the citrus smell works perfectly with the ylang ylang.
    Last edited by kgk4569; 04-30-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Yeah

This stuffs amazing, the way I usually put it on is by removing the regulator, and using dabs. But I want to put it

in a spray bottle, because I like sprays better.

If you tink that was fun, put on about 30" of SOE with it, and

go test at the mall.
    I use scented SOE because the citrus smell works perfectly with the ylang

ylang
    Thanks for that, i havent had any SOE for ages, have

used up a few unscented bottles, so will go for the scented one very soon.

Round 2 of Operation PI Dust Off

was in operation last Saturday. I used the same dose from the same bottle, 2 sprays applied directly to my bare

chest but I also added about 8-9 inches SoE on backs of hands and neck.

I am sorry to say that I am unable to

report on reactions to this application as my attention was diverted by the Lady in my earlier post. We were playing

a protracted game of cat and mouse with much role reversal. I can report that she wore no bra underneath her gown

and her nipples were large and very erect. She also wore thigh highs and thong underwear. In the darkness of a handy

corner I discovered that she was very hot and very wet... I had no chance to explore further gentlemen, but I've

been told that patience is a virtue.

She sent some very nice photos to my cell phone. She has some nice toys it

seems.

Round

2 of Operation PI Dust Off was in operation last Saturday. I used the same dose from the same bottle, 2 sprays

applied directly to my bare chest but I also added about 8-9 inches SoE on backs of hands and neck.

I am sorry

to say that I am unable to report on reactions to this application as my attention was diverted by the Lady in my

earlier post. We were playing a protracted game of cat and mouse with much role reversal. I can report that she wore

no bra underneath her gown and her nipples were large and very erect. She also wore thigh highs and thong underwear.

In the darkness of a handy corner I discovered that she was very hot and very wet... I had no chance to explore

further gentlemen, but I've been told that patience is a virtue.

She sent some very nice photos to my cell

phone. She has some nice toys it seems.
    Excellent

informitive posting Gorgar, you have inspired the start of my day and its only 3.15 am

here.

The PI ylang ylang is good stuff even

used alone works nice, i ordered another bottle yesterday

I have found a spunky little

mix:
    22 drops PI Scented
    8 drops A314
    15 drops AE

in a spray bottle. But I found it does leave an oil mark.

3 sprays under my shirt, and it's still lasting, going on 8 hours now.

I just added things on instinct

and thats how I got the weird numbers.

Terry, you seem to have a better testing ground than I, wanna give this

mix a try?

I

have found a spunky little mix:
    22 drops PI Scented
    8 drops A314
    15 drops AE

in a spray bottle. But I found

it does leave an oil mark.

3 sprays under my shirt, and it's still lasting, going on 8 hours now.

I just

added things on instinct and thats how I got the weird numbers.The mix looks

like a potent little panty

blaster.

My A314 bottles are finished and only have AE gels

I ordered another Scented PI

yesterday.

My next order will be a toss between SOE scented or AE.....

Terry, you seem

to have a better testing ground than I, wanna give this mix a

try?
    Im off to the testing fields today and cant resist giving the

PI another run and if i decide to remain out then ill splash a little SOE on also, as i havent used it with the

scented PI yet.

One spray of PI/Old Spice mix on

bare chest and a couple inches of SoE on my forearms.

She: "Oh my god, you smell so damn good!"

Me: "So you

like the smell of Old Spice?"

She: "Oh yes, it makes my want to ride your c**k right now.

Shoot...

Score...

Journeyman

Nice

one Terry. I haven't tried the Extra Advantage yet but I gave one of the 2 sample tubes they gave me to a coworker

to try out.
    Curious. What's Extra Advantage and where can I score a sample. Does Bruce have

this?

-The Bat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information