Close

Default A theory on how none works

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First of

all I realize the smell or vibe also has an effect, but what I've realized is that it might be more about how none

directly affects You than the women - when I wear PI or NPA pretty much all women I've had a date with, have said

I've got a angry look, and it's true, none makes you have a more serious/angry look more often, even if you're

happy and in a great mood... basically your usual "neutral slightly smiling" face becomes a "neutral slightly

angry/serious" face.

And when you have an angry/serious look and are able to more easily and effortlessly

maintain it than the woman, then there will be a breaking point and the woman will become submissive and start

trying to smile and please you, so that you would lighten up (kinda like you've passed the "a real man" test).

Think about it - during the dates you've had one party (either you or the woman) usually gives more serious looks

and the other is usually the one that talks more and tries to make the other person lighten up, with none you're

the one who's more serious/angry and the women are trying to make the situation less serious/tense.

It's kind

of same how cocky and funny comedy works - first they act offended/angry, but if you continue and bring it up a

notch, then they will break and become submissive so you wouldn't bust on them anymore.

Any thoughts?

Phero Enthusiast

i've noticed PI makes me feel

pissed off...so yeah, I get what you're saying, but it kind of gets me depressed too?

Quote Originally Posted by visual999 View Post
    First of all

I realize the smell or vibe also has an effect, but what I've realized is that it might be more about how none

directly affects You than the women - when I wear PI or NPA pretty much all women I've had a date with, have said

I've got a angry look, and it's true, none makes you have a more serious/angry look more often, even if you're

happy and in a great mood... basically your usual "neutral slightly smiling" face becomes a "neutral slightly

angry/serious" face.

And when you have an angry/serious look and are able to more easily and effortlessly

maintain it than the woman, then there will be a breaking point and the woman will become submissive and start

trying to smile and please you, so that you would lighten up (kinda like you've passed the "a real man" test).

Think about it - during the dates you've had one party (either you or the woman) usually gives more serious

looks and the other is usually the one that talks more and tries to make the other person lighten up, with none

you're the one who's more serious/angry and the women are trying to make the situation less serious/tense.

It's kind of same how cocky and funny comedy works - first they act offended/angry, but if you continue and

bring it up a notch, then they will break and become submissive so you wouldn't bust on them anymore.

Any thoughts?
    It certainly can help posture. Maybe your shoulder go back and you stand

taller.

At the same time, androstenone is generally something women can sense. It signals dominance. And you

know what? A dose of dominance is sexy.

It's the balance that counts. Because if women legitimately feel

like they should be scared... that's when you've ODed!

When they aren't fearful of what you may do to them

but rather know you can whoop some ass on the other guy who tries to harrass them, and that you are a person with a

backbone who they can't walk over and who has greater "social positioning" than them, that's when you have the

right amount of androstenone.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bjf View Post
    It certainly can

help posture. Maybe your shoulder go back and you stand taller.

At the same time, androstenone is generally

something women can sense. It signals dominance. And you know what? A dose of dominance is sexy.

It's the

balance that counts. Because if women legitimately feel like they should be scared... that's when you've

ODed!

Agree with this.

When they aren't fearful of what you may do to them but rather know you can

whoop some ass on the other guy who tries to harrass them, and that you are a person with a backbone who they can't

walk over and who has greater "social positioning" than them, that's when you have the right amount of

androstenone.

Sorry guy, but this is where I part ways. If you are a normal built man with no

fighting skills, and you have applied a couple of dabs or drops of your favorite none product. And some tough muscle

bound or martial arts dude comes up without any artificial mones, what is the girl going to think? Better living

through chemistry does not supercede reality. I can assure you ,that you can have NPA coming out your ying-yang and

if someone is tougher,stronger, and a better fighter than you, and starts something with you, you will fill the back

of your drawers three lovely shades.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Sorry guy, but

this is where I part ways. If you are a normal built man with no fighting skills, and you have applied a couple of

dabs or drops of your favorite none product. And some tough muscle bound or martial arts dude comes up without any

artificial mones, what is the girl going to think? Better living through chemistry does not supercede reality. I can

assure you ,that you can have NPA coming out your ying-yang and if someone is tougher,stronger, and a better fighter

than you, and starts something with you, you will fill the back of your drawers three lovely

shades.
    no tongue don't leave me! i thought we had something special

The kicking ass

thing wasn't meant to be taken literally. She's not really even thinking about who is kicking who's ass. She just

feels safe.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Dude

Cool

Actually , you just described me

without mones...
    Thats why I love SOE , it makes others realise I do have a sense of humour. I tend to have a

serious look most of the time , even when relaxed and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by visual999 View Post
    First

of all I realize the smell or vibe also has an effect, but what I've realized is that it might be more about how

none directly affects You than the women - when I wear PI or NPA pretty much all women I've had a date with, have

said I've got a angry look, and it's true, none makes you have a more serious/angry look more often, even if

you're happy and in a great mood... basically your usual "neutral slightly smiling" face becomes a "neutral

slightly angry/serious" face.
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Pro

The kicking

ass thing wasn't meant to be taken literally. She's not really even thinking about who is kicking who's ass. She

just feels safe.

Don't worry Futurist, I'm not leaving you. I will always try to guide you

on the way of pheromone reality.

A girl in todays times, wants to feel secure with a man, not safe. This is

evolution in action. Ain't no chick gonna be safe, if you are unarmed and all the other guy would need is a 9mm

Glock.

No, women want to feel secure, and that's why a career and a man's ambition are far more attractive

to quality women than anything. If you are going to try to replicate security with mones, than Rone, and to some

degree, nol, are the way to go.

People like Jimmy Kohl and a few others, realize this concept.

Is it possible to attract a

woman using mones THEN making her like you for your ambitions, personality, ect? Mones are human instinctual way to

attract a person. I guess conveying value is key after hte attraction phase of mones.

Cant wait til i get my

mones, hehe, i know ill be slightly confident than what i am now.

- J

Don't worry

Futurist, I'm not leaving you. I will always try to guide you on the way of pheromone reality.

A girl in

todays times, wants to feel secure with a man, not safe. This is evolution in action. Ain't no chick gonna be safe,

if you are unarmed and all the other guy would need is a 9mm Glock.

No, women want to feel secure, and

that's why a career and a man's ambition are far more attractive to quality women than anything. If you are going

to try to replicate security with mones, than Rone, and to some degree, nol, are the way to go.

People like

Jimmy Kohl and a few others, realize this concept.
    Tongue, you bring up some great points about -nol

and -rone! But that doesn't negate what none brings to the table.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pro

Tongue, you bring

up some great points about -nol and -rone! But that doesn't negate what none brings to the table.

Totally agree with you. None can certainly bring some interesting things to the table. Mother Nature has it here for

a reason. But even for the best of users, artificial none can be wildly inconsistant.

You can get the

occasional wild hit with a none product, but also disasterous results.

Back when you use to post here more

frequently, this was one of your reaccuring themes.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
    Is it

possible to attract a woman using mones THEN making her like you for your ambitions, personality, ect? Mones are

human instinctual way to attract a person. I guess conveying value is key after hte attraction phase of mones.

- J
    I think the right pheromone signature can initially draw a women's interest to a

man. But if she is a women of QUALITY, she will need to see some substance behind that pheromonial first response.

Phero Dude

Don't worry

Futurist, I'm not leaving you. I will always try to guide you on the way of pheromone reality.

A girl in todays

times, wants to feel secure with a man, not safe. This is evolution in action. Ain't no chick gonna be safe, if you

are unarmed and all the other guy would need is a 9mm Glock.

No, women want to feel secure, and that's why a

career and a man's ambition are far more attractive to quality women than anything. If you are going to try to

replicate security with mones, than Rone, and to some degree, nol, are the way to go.

People like Jimmy Kohl and

a few others, realize this concept.

I agree actually. Androstenone is overrated IMO.

I think

the right pheromone signature can initially draw a women's interest to a man. But if she is a women of QUALITY, she

will need to see some substance behind that pheromonial first response.

Of couse, just using mones to

attract women is just surface level. Beyond taht, conveying value has to be mutual and respectful for both parties.

Then the attraction can build and so on. Hehe, if people are just using mones for just some fun and no

relationships, how is it going for you guys? Me, i personally want to use mones to help me out and make it easier

meeting quality women. Allot of qualifying on my part, nothing of that 'fun stuff' im looking for.. Although,

there are some great reactions some members posted!

- J

Thread Information