Close

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge News!

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was thinking about

ordering, but it kinda sounds like a big Phero content, \'none didnt work for me, as in PI. I\'m going to stick

to SoE and TE Gel packs for now, as they dont have as much \'none, \'rone and \'nol seem to work best for me.

After some feedback is on the forums I\'ll consider trying a bottle.

Well I just got my email

confirmation, so I guess it is all alright now? *crosses fingers* lets see some Chikara!

Hi Folks,

Well, the

trouble seems to be over. Orders are flowing in as would be expected. Very sorry about that.

If you got an

email confirmation, then your order is OK.

Phone order folks, email me if you have doubts, but if the operator

said the order has been taken, then all is well. There are no email confirmations with phone orders.

Sorry again

about the trouble.

Cheers, love and thanks,
    Bruce

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi Folks,

Well, the trouble seems to be over. Orders are flowing in as

would be expected. Very sorry about that.

If you got an email confirmation, then your order is OK.

Phone

order folks, email me if you have doubts, but if the operator said the order has been taken, then all is well.

There are no email confirmations with phone orders.

Sorry again about the trouble.

Cheers, love and

thanks,
    Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks, just made my order Bruce, can\'t wait

to test this one out too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Right now hadden\'t had time to test

phero\'s either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but i will get a vacation soon, so lot\'s of

testing their. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Well this is going to be my

last Pheromone order for a very very long time. I trust Bruce and have had good customer service for the past 5

years (boy time sure flys). He took a lot of time and preparation for this new product so I\'m going to give it a

shot. I just hope the fragrance smiles good.

Jose,

I think you made

the right move. The price will never be this low and you can send it back for a refund without the slightest

hesitation if you don\'t like it. We have worked on this for literally years and I have very high hopes for the

potion. I honestly believe it has no equal, and probably nothing will even come close for years to come in terms of

pheromone chemistry.

Bruce

Phero Dude

Thanks for your eforts

Bruce. You have mentioned that it has 7 pheromonal ingredients. Could you please elaborate more on this?

3 of them are the standard

NONE, NOL and RONE. The rest I can\'t tell you much about except that A. they have never been used in any

commercial product to my knowledge and B. they have not been patented for use as pheromones.

Bruce

Phero Dude

Thanks Bruce. It will be

interesting to see what affects pheromone types x,y,z have. Can you tell us the % of none,rol,none? Is the

concentration quite different than AE?

jose,

I got a very small

advance sample of Chikara that had apparently partially evaporated in transit. I ended up diluting it with about a

milliliter of Everclear and a few drops of water, and I\'ve been stretching that out for a week now applying it

very sparingly, but the results have been quite good. Since I don\'t know whether this is now a concentrated

version of the stuff or a diluted version, I\'m apprehensive about making too many claims about its

phero-effectiveness. Suffice to say the hits are there!

What I CAN say is that the fragrance is excellent! This

is the sort of cologne that I would not be surprised to find right there with the high-end stuff from the major

players at a Nordstrom\'s or Neiman\'s.

I\'ve gotten several great reviews on the scent from many women

whose opinions I\'ve solicited, and have yet to find one who said that she didn\'t like it. The men that I\'ve

asked have all liked it too, even ones who\'ve told me that they\'re not \"cologne type of guys\". I also made

it a point to ask all of them whether they thought it was a \"masculine\" scent or not, and they all thought it

was.

I\'m far from being an expert on colognes. I can\'t just take a whiff and tell you that your wearing

Bulgari Blue, or Villoresi Musk, but I could probably pick out a Green Irish Tweed or Issey Miyake or Realm for Men

as these are fragrances that I own.
    Imagine if Realm for Men hade been created by a master parfumeur who took into

consideration from the outset the fact that a blend of pheromones would be an integral part of the overall

fragrance.

The scent and the mones work nicely together, and the residual musky smell of the androgens that

remains after the higher end top notes have faded retains quite a bit of the original fragrance, so you\'re not

left with the acrid smell of the more pungent pheromones.

From what I\'ve been told, the 15mL bottle contains a

total of 10mgs of pheromones. That gives Chikara a \"devilish\" phero content of .666mg/mL. (ba-dump BUMP!) So

this stuff actually has a greater total phero concentration than Primal or Rogue Male or most any of the other

heavy-weights.
    But the 7-phero formula must have been balanced very carefully because it\'s not obvious to the

nose even many hours after application. You CAN tell they are there, but you really have to focus to pick them

up.

If Chikara were only a cologne I would definitely buy it JUST for the fragrance (Ok, maybe not at this

price).
    But if it was just a pheromone additive I would snap it up too, because at $50, $60, or even $70, 10mgs of

total pheros is a bargain!
    The fact that it\'s a great fragrance AND a serious pheromone product makes it a

very good value in my opinion.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"Well this is

going to be my last Pheromone order for a very very long time.\" - jose

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Dude! If I only had a nickel for every time I said that!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.love-scent.com/Chikara/order.html

There

is the link to Chikara again. I got and email from someone who couldn\'t find it.

Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

After reading

Oscar\'s post, I wish I bought more than 1 bottle :-)

</font><blockquote><font

jose,

I got a very small advance sample of Chikara that had apparently

partially evaporated in transit. I ended up diluting it with about a milliliter of Everclear and a few drops of

water, and I\'ve been stretching that out for a week now applying it very sparingly, but the results have been

quite good. Since I don\'t know whether this is now a concentrated version of the stuff or a diluted version,

I\'m apprehensive about making too many claims about its phero-effectiveness. Suffice to say the hits are

there!

What I CAN say is that the fragrance is excellent! This is the sort of cologne that I would not be

surprised to find right there with the high-end stuff from the major players at a Nordstrom\'s or Neiman\'s.

I\'ve gotten several great reviews on the scent from many women whose opinions I\'ve solicited, and have yet

to find one who said that she didn\'t like it. The men that I\'ve asked have all liked it too, even ones

who\'ve told me that they\'re not \"cologne type of guys\". I also made it a point to ask all of them whether

they thought it was a \"masculine\" scent or not, and they all thought it was.

I\'m far from being an expert

on colognes. I can\'t just take a whiff and tell you that your wearing Bulgari Blue, or Villoresi Musk, but I

could probably pick out a Green Irish Tweed or Issey Miyake or Realm for Men as these are fragrances that I

own.
    Imagine if Realm for Men hade been created by a master parfumeur who took into consideration from the outset

the fact that a blend of pheromones would be an integral part of the overall fragrance.

The scent and the mones

work nicely together, and the residual musky smell of the androgens that remains after the higher end top notes have

faded retains quite a bit of the original fragrance, so you\'re not left with the acrid smell of the more pungent

pheromones.

From what I\'ve been told, the 15mL bottle contains a total of 10mgs of pheromones. That gives

Chikara a \"devilish\" phero content of .666mg/mL. (ba-dump BUMP!) So this stuff actually has a greater total

phero concentration than Primal or Rogue Male or most any of the other heavy-weights.
    But the 7-phero formula must

have been balanced very carefully because it\'s not obvious to the nose even many hours after application. You CAN

tell they are there, but you really have to focus to pick them up.

If Chikara were only a cologne I would

definitely buy it JUST for the fragrance (Ok, maybe not at this price).
    But if it was just a pheromone additive I

would snap it up too, because at $50, $60, or even $70, 10mgs of total pheros is a bargain!
    The fact that it\'s

a great fragrance AND a serious pheromone product makes it a very good value in my

opinion.

\"Well this is going to be my last

Pheromone order for a very very long time.\" - jose

Dude! If I

only had a nickel for every time I said that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks for the insight on Chikara 7 Oscar, and yes I know the deal I\'m getting on the price

which is one of the reasons why I purchased it. I do mean a longtime since I don\'t wear my products every day and

only on special occasions and once in a while on the weekends. Plus I purchased 2 other products last month, so the

credit cards are pretty low. This stash should last me until next year.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

ARRRGH, i just

placed an order 30 seconds ago for a bunch-of-stuff already, did not notice chikara was out. any chance you could

add a chikara bottle and bill me for that too? so i save 30$ of ups

thanks

Bruce does that mean

that people that have used it have got stronger or more consistent hits then from other products?

If only the

smell is great, or the pheroes work really great in theory I am not intrested.

However, if the results are

stronger or more consistent then other products... then I am intrested in beta testing

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Jose,

I think you made the right move. The price will never be this low and you can send it back for a

refund without the slightest hesitation if you don\'t like it. We have worked on this for literally years and I

have very high hopes for the potion. I honestly believe it has no equal, and probably nothing will even come close

for years to come in terms of pheromone chemistry.

Bruce

Bruce -

You said no

problem with returns on this beta version. Does that mean we can return it and go buy the official version, if the

final pheromone formula has been tweeked? I have been using mones for over a year, and the only product that I have

entirely run through is NPA, and I have a lot of stuff. I don\'t want to be stuck having to run through 15 ml of

my beta for who knows how long before I obtain the superior version of the product.

Also, rather then returning

and then purchasing the offical version, can we just do an exchange?

BJF

Phero Pro

Bruce

said:

Honestly, I have noticed far more

effects from Chikara than any other product I have ever experimented with

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Phero Pro

Also, rather then returning and then purchasing the

offical version, can we just do an exchange?

If you are not

totally satisfied with it, just return the product and you\'ll get your money... or ask for a trade, if Bruce

agrees... as simple as that... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Also,

rather then returning and then purchasing the offical version, can we just do an exchange?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you are not totally satisfied with it, just return the product and

you\'ll get your money... or ask for a trade, if Bruce agrees... as simple as that...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I\'m sure I

won\'t want my MONEY back. And I am not sure how I feel about returning a product so I can then go buy the same

product.

Anyway, let the man address this.

BJF,

I don\'t expect

to be making any major changes; possibly change the amount of fragrance, but if you are strapped for cash, I would

say just wait. To tell the truth, I don\'t feel too good about trading the beta in for the boxed version down the

road. I\'ll be surprised if there is anything radically different other than the packaging. Just don\'t know

for sure. That\'s why they call it testing. More than anything, I am wondering what to call the stuff. Is this

Japanese motif accurate yada yada.

B

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I can tell folks that

the chances of someone \"flat out not liking\" the scent are slim, in my experience with scents, as it is a

mellow, musky masculine scent of a type that typically does not offend anyone (though it is not at all \"weak\",

and does indeed last on your skin well). It\'s even probable that someone would, down the road when everyone gets

accustomed to it by itself, find that they could even mix with it as well. It is not only a great scent, it should

also fit in well to \"forum culture\", then.

Although I have very little experience with the product, I

can just tell you all that the one time I used it (I had enough for one nice, full dose) a gorgeous 22 y.o.

bohemian, freckled, redheaded woman asked me for a ride at a coffee shop (unfortunately she had a boyfriend).

I found it also very pleasant to wear, both in terms of wanting to smell it on myself, and the way it made

me feel. So I think there are definitely some positive wearer effects, although I couldn\'t yet put my finger on

what they were (It\'s just as well, as I\'m curious what other folks will think). I guess this is the new age of

\"metrosexual pheromones\" where the wearer gets something nice in the bargain too, as it should be! We deserve

it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Although I agree this could be a successful major

department store cologne, I believe the scent is actually better for our usage than department-store colognes, as

those are often too \"in your face\" even when they are nice. Bruce\'s \"more user friendly\" cologne is

something you can use every day, and not just at night. I guess I would call it \"smooth.\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I agree with Oscar about the pheromones blending with the

scent, and about it being a good bargain.

I am really looking forward to finding out more about what it

does, and how to use it with other favorite products; just like everyone else! You\'d better believe I\'m

getting some!

</font><blockquote><font

BJF,

I don\'t expect to be making any major changes; possibly change the

amount of fragrance, but if you are strapped for cash, I would say just wait. To tell the truth, I don\'t feel

too good about trading the beta in for the boxed version down the road. I\'ll be surprised if there is anything

radically different other than the packaging. Just don\'t know for sure. That\'s why they call it testing.

More than anything, I am wondering what to call the stuff. Is this Japanese motif accurate yada yada.

B

Thanks. I am glad you talked about the expected changes. I

wouldn\'t care much about changes in packaging or scent, but since you are not expecting much change in the

formula, I\'ll assume that some work was put into deriving the right pheromone ratios and that we aren\'t

completely a bunch of guiniea pigs.

BJF

I was going to wait

untill the final version, but I have been sold on what Bruce said about not changing the formula much, and of course

the price! And I got paid a little extra this month [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Oscar,

So you haven\'t been noticing any issues with concentration? With figures that high it has to pack some punch

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Bruce wouldn\'t sell a

product that isn\'t ready to be used. He most definitely would like followup purchases of Chikara so the product

must be already at a state in which only very minor tweaking may be done.

Yes but a beta version

is a beta version, so to a certain degree you have to accept that you aren\'t going to know what you are getting

and to what extent the beta has been developed.

Phero Pro

years of work... 4

new items... positive results achieved by those who tested it... I\'m sure we may be confident!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I\'ve been playing

with Chikara for about a week now. At first I thought I wouldn\'t be able to report any positives. Today I was in

an office working around half a dozen women ages ranging from early twenties to fifties. Almost all of them were

unusually friendly and a one of them started rubbing my back while I tried to work on her computer. She\'s never

been more than professionally friendly in the past. Today, she was overtly sexual in both her actions and

conversation.

I like the smell myself but don\'t trust my skewed sense of smell on it.

Here is my positive

input on all of this:

I\'m 20yrs old and i\'ve been interested in the role pheromones play in sexual

attraction since i was 14. The only products that blown me away were Attratant 1000+ and of course you know Alter

Ego. (To this day I can tell you the tremendous results of A/E)

I love the role of pheromones so that\'s why

i\'ve ordered Bruce\'s product the Chikara expecting it to blow me away also. I\'m anticipating trying it out

at work where i wait tables and then at school when i go in the evenings... I trust Bruce on this one.

If

anyone\'s read my past posts, then i don\'t have to explain anymore how these powerful pheromone products have

helped me in the playing field. I\'m hitting homeruns.

CptKipling,

Again,

I\'m at a disadvantage to make a judgement on overall concentration due to my sample having been partly

evaporated. So I\'d have to use a lot of \"IF\'s\" just to come up with \"tentative

speculation\".

IF I could assume that the 6 or so drops that I received were in fact a truly

representative sample of a concentrated version of Chikara, that is, the evaporation only allowed the escape of

carrier alcohol and water, and the fragrance/phero ratio remained true to the original formula, then I would say

that there is NOT an issue with the fragrance to phero ratio that would need any tweaking prior to final release.

The fragrance covers and carries the pheros quite nicely. It\'s a very harmonious blend that really does not seem

to need any further work.

Assuming the above \"IF\" to be the case, the only issue of adjusting ANY

concentration that I could see occurring would be the adjustment of the amount of unscented carrier that is

employed. And since that\'s the ratio that I\'m most at a loss to evaluate with the situation I\'ve found

myself in (having a concentrated sample that I had to decide how much to dilute), I really won\'t be able

to say until I\'ve gotten my bottle of the genuine article.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oscar

Ok, thanks Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information