Close

Smile Great hits wearing PI/W

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Usually I

wear pi/w with pcc and my favorite perfume (Devine by Victoria secret) but yesterday I decided to not use pcc and

just a dab of pi/w on my neck and just a spray of my perfume..
    I don't like to go to the Mall very often because

for some reason after being there a little over an hour people start giving me a head-ache & I get somewhat

irritable very easily... Don't get me wrong I love to go shopping but I avoid doing it for hours! I have a good

idea of what I want & that way I won't spend to much time in any stores..
    Anyway I was walking by one of those

"Cell-phone booths" & this very handsome guy went after me to ask me if I had a cell phone?! than I noticed he was

just trying to make a sale but while we were talking he kept forgetting what he was trying to say lol... Out of the

sudden he gave me a nice compliment nothing to do with cell phones..He also said he liked my perfume! we had eye

contact the whole time I made him nervous it was cute..I was on my way out so I said thanks for trying to convince

to get a nicer phone but I really need to go! he kept smiling and said if I ever needed a phone to please come back

and see him I said actually I'm looking into getting a new cell within the next week or so, so I will come back! he

took his right hand said do you promise? I laughed and said umm sure than he said ,,no that is not good enough! so

he said lets do pinky swear by then I was getting somewhat embarrased because he was serious since his finger was

waiting for mine to do this pinky swear deal...So I gave him my finger and next thing I know he pulled my finger to

his lips and kissed it! he was soooo flirtacious & sensual ....I felt my face turning hot! I know I was blushing &

he was too! I'm sorry I'm not used to this at all!!! (wow that was a great hit omg ) if this is how he does his

business I'm sure he sales plenty cell phones to females..*grins* I got his name & his number but I didn't even

ask for it.
    Could of been his own way of making business ?? or maybe the mones??.. Personally I think it was the

mones since I never got such reaction from any sales-man or perfect strangers...
    I got a lot of nice attention

while I was walking around the Mall..Nice smiley faces.. From now on I'm wearing just PI/W everytime I get to go to

the Mall. Feeling good & being confidant about myself makes such of difference in my life..Having the phermones seem

to help me a lot more too. I carry the mones in my purse at all times just in case I need their help in a special

situation/place..
    I'm loving PI/W do I recommend it? absolutely!!! this is a "must" in any girl's collection.

Sheesh, you drove him nuts. That

guy was outta control! Good thing he's not a shoe salesman. Imagine what he could have done to your feet...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Sheesh, you

drove him nuts. That guy was outta control! Good thing he's not a shoe salesman. Imagine what he could

have done to your feet
    LOL... hey! good point...
    But I'm very ticklish..I couldn't handle a

perfect stranger messing with my feet without saying stoooooooooooop! so yeah, I'm glad he is a cell phone

sales-man! yes in deed.

Thread Information