Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Last edited by Bubbleboy; 10-29-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleboy View Post
    boob?
    Well really i was just trying to make

some bubbles. USED about 4 spray today with one drop NPA , still noooooothin goin on, bad luck 4 me A, WELL 2 or 3

more days should wrap it up i guess, what do you reccomend to get this exotic Chiky aroused ???. Let me know how

you go with your PP when you get it up and running. OH well i better plan my Chikara tactics for Saturday which

starts in 6 hours from now.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Well really i was just trying to make some bubbles.

USED about 4 spray today with one drop NPA , still noooooothin goin on, bad luck 4 me A, WELL 2 or 3 more days

should wrap it up i guess, what do you reccomend to get this exotic Chiky aroused ???. Let me know how you go with

your PP when you get it up and running. OH well i better plan my Chikara tactics for Saturday which starts in 6

hours from now.
    Hey Terry,

I don't know if I already mentioned it - I

always use Chikara with a fair amount of SoE. This combo seems to give me great social results! But if I remember

correctly, your SoE bottle is empty, right?

Good luck,
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    Hey

Terry,

I don't know if I already mentioned it - I always use Chikara with a fair amount of SoE. This combo

seems to give me great social results! But if I remember correctly, your SoE bottle is empty, right?

Good

luck,
    bb
    Senior Bubble, SIR I am well pleased to

receive your correspondence, as always a pleasure 4 certain. Well i chucked on 1/3 of the .13 SOE g/p around the

gills with a few sprays of added Chikara, now Oh you Chiky
    why do you avoid me girl, come on lets get

this thing going hot hot,
    But dis sweet Chiky would not, ha ha. Yeaar i have 3 new you beaut SOE

.08mg's /ml in stock. Actually Bob i will have a 3 spray hit wit de Chiky and a good splodge of SOE Jelly wrapped

well around my gills whilst i swager amoungst the damsels dames and dolls tomorrow morning. Hmmmm now that i am

thinking about it i am very tempted to go to China Town, oh how i just love some of them Asian cultural beauties,

well its time to catch my breath, and ahem try and forget culture, as culture will surely play havoc with the

universes. ha ha ha
    whatever
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 05-11-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: change punctuation marko

Senior Bubble, SIR I am well

pleased to receive your correspondence, as always a pleasure 4 certain. Well i chucked on 1/3 of the .13 SOE g/p

around the gills with a few sprays of added Chikara, now Oh you Chiky
    why do you avoid me girl, come

on lets get this thing going hot hot,
    But dis sweet Chiky would not, ha ha. Yeaar i have 3 new you

beaut SOE .08mg's /ml in stock. Actually Bob i will have a 3 spray hit wit de Chiky and a good splodge of SOE Jelly

wrapped well around my gills whilst i swager amoungst the damsels dames and dolls tomorrow morning. Hmmmm now that i

am thinking about it i am very tempted to go to China Town, oh how i just love some of them Asian cultural beauties,

well its time to catch my breath, and ahem try and forget culture, as culture will surely play havoc with the

universes. ha ha ha
    whatever
    Always an

exquisite pleasure reading from you, too, Terry!

You know, I'm starting to believe that all this heavy -none

stuff is made mainly for the older folks (as wearer as well as the 'target group'), and things like C7 for the

young ones. I remember you were waiting for my results of the TE test - and I have to say that I've been avoided

even with as little as two small dabs of TE and a fair amount of SOE, especially by my favourite test subject at my

office (aged 21, I guess I have mentioned her before - I'm starting to feel a little freaky mentioning her so

often). After testing TE for 2 weeks with varying amounts and the same result every single time, I have switched

back to two sprays Chikara and quite a lot of SOE today - and whooosh, she instantly was back into

smiley-flirty-touchy-mode. It does feel a little like pushing a button - if I want her to keep some distance I can

use some heavy -none stuff, if I want some flirty time with her, I'll use my good old Chikara. Which brings some

doubt into the theory, that pheromones do only have a very small impact (like 5% of the overall

package)...

So maybe you should just go back to the things that work for you if C7 just doesn't seem to be

made for you. But I know how you are feeling - I've experimented with all this -none stuff quite a lot in the last

time, although I've seen that it won't lead me anywhere...

Which leads me to some suggestion: If the deal

with that guy who almost copied my nickname doesn't work out for one reason or another, I'd be willing to

exchange my bottle of A7 for yours of C7... Maybe give it a little thought...

All the best,
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob View Post
    Always an exquisite pleasure reading from you, too, Terry!

You know, I'm starting to

believe that all this heavy -none stuff is made mainly for the older folks (as wearer as well as the 'target

group'), and things like C7 for the young ones. I remember you were waiting for my results of the TE test - and I

have to say that I've been avoided even with as little as two small dabs of TE and a fair amount of SOE, especially

by my favourite test subject at my office (aged 21, I guess I have mentioned her before - I'm starting to feel a

little freaky mentioning her so often). After testing TE for 2 weeks with varying amounts and the same result every

single time, I have switched back to two sprays Chikara and quite a lot of SOE today - and whooosh, she instantly

was back into smiley-flirty-touchy-mode. It does feel a little like pushing a button - if I want her to keep some

distance I can use some heavy -none stuff, if I want some flirty time with her, I'll use my good old Chikara. Which

brings some doubt into the theory, that pheromones do only have a very small impact (like 5% of the overall

package)...

So maybe you should just go back to the things that work for you if C7 just doesn't seem to be made

for you. But I know how you are feeling - I've experimented with all this -none stuff quite a lot in the last time,

although I've seen that it won't lead me anywhere...

Which leads me to some suggestion: If the deal with that

guy who almost copied my nickname doesn't work out for one reason or another, I'd be willing to exchange my

bottle of A7 for yours of C7... Maybe give it a little thought...

All the best,
    bb
    Yes BBob I think it was probably a bit of a coincidence that the young bloke chose bubbleboy, it is

good you have an avatar so as not to get confused when i am rushing in to post. Well i have a couple of days left on

the C7 , and if i receive the postage then i will be obliged to send it out to the young bloke as i have given my

word, but if for some reason there is no follow through i will sure consider the swap as it makes a lot of sense,

and i love Alpha 7, too bad we didnt think about it earlier before BBjunior hit the button. Well it may of been my

enthusiastic response to A7 that got a few people interested in the A7, But i was just stating the facts as the

stuff really done it good 4 me, and now i am posting less than favourable results on my relationship with the

stubborn C7, and i will not call a product shit just because it does not complement my individuality, because as in

this case the C7 really is a favourite product of so many users. So it will be riding on me today and tomorrow for

the last of my Chiky trials. And sincere thanks for your offer Bob, ill keep it in mind.

Stranger

Last edited by Bubbleboy; 10-29-2016 at 01:17 PM.

just wondering how am i going to pay shipping? COD?
    Just give me a couple more days, and ill know for certain if i am going to ship the C7 out, and

then you can send me an email with your email adress, and then i can give my adress and you can then send me a

postal order for AUS $12.00 for padded envelope and postage cost, it is equal to US $ 10.00. OR you can leave your

email adress on one of your posts so i can verify it really comes from you, as sometimes in this situation several

adresses can turn up claiming to be bubbleboy.

Just give me a couple more days, and ill know for

certain if i am going to ship the C7 out, and then you can send me an email with your email adress, and then i can

give my adress and you can then send me a postal order for AUS $12.00 for padded envelope and postage cost, it is

equal to US $ 10.00. OR you can leave your email adress on one of your posts so i can verify it really comes from

you, as sometimes in this situation several adresses can turn up claiming to be bubbleboy.

If you guys don't want to place email addresses on the forum, let me know. I can access

it in the forum records and send your addresses to both of you without it becoming public.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Last edited by Bubbleboy; 10-29-2016 at 01:13 PM.

bubbleboy62@gmail.com
    Thanks BB got it,will drop you a line in 24

hours .

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    If

you guys don't want to place email addresses on the forum, let me know. I can access it in the forum records and

send your addresses to both of you without it becoming public.
    Thanks

Belgareth, i have one more day partnered up with the Chiky and if still Zero perceptions i will request the young

blokes ( bubbleboy ) email, and my email adress is already displayed on my public profile. It looks like soon be

able to screw the lid on this thread and put the Chiky out of my mind.

Phero Enthusiast

I honestly think it's great!

Of course, I think...and I've heard that it's better for with younger girls. So that could be part of why you may

not find it as effective? Meaning like 18-24 age group.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312 View Post
    I

honestly think it's great! Of course, I think...and I've heard that it's better for with younger girls. So that

could be part of why you may not find it as effective? Meaning like 18-24 age group.
    Yes i did notice when i wore it as several gatherings that the younger girls were actually giving

me more eye contact and wanting to draw conversations out, but these are girls old enough to easily be my daughters,

so i was not really focusing on that group. One of my younger daughters the 19 yo one commented that she really

liked the smell on one occasion when i was removing the cap from my A314. OH well it looks like i am the

Androstenone man ha ha, as it has an effect on me as well, but i will say no more.

works great for me, i

had a nice girl looking at me today, she was stunning, and even i am a starter with all of this, i took only a

little gel of chikara
    with great power comes great responsibility

Phero Dude

First of all, apologies for going

off the topic in my previous posts, just a little bit sore on that subject. (in case you hadn't guessed)
    Back to

our regular programme...

Yesterday at work I had lots of hits from mid 30's woman (my age). They all seemed to

find an excuse to touch me , you know, a friendly touch on the arm to make a point in the conversation etc. I'm not

one to like being handled by strangers so tend to notice things like this when it seems out of the ordinary. (must

have happened at least 5 times in half an hour from 5 different woman)
    One of the guys I was working with kept on

looking at me during his conversation with others as if to say "whats your take on this" , in fact he did ask my

permission for several things that had nothing to do with me. Also my work partner often gets a bit confused because

he's more or less got the last word in what we do...
    Anyway, the point is that usually these "hits" happen when I

mix chikara and SOE in larger amounts then what I usually wear.
    (my usual mix is 10 inches SOE & sometimes 1 spray

chikara)
    Here's what I do...
    half chikara / half soe in an old Liquid trust bottle , shake well and apply two

full sprays to my bare chest.
    I've always followed the less is more rule but seem to find that more SOE & chikara

ain't a bad thing on me.
    Anyone else find this?
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information