Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Le

Male;219605
    Which is the best combo ? I know Chikara is good because A few years ago got some sample gels and

that was the only one that I got a hit with.

The sister inlaw always flirts with me I hoping that using

one of these combo's I get something

I know this is wrong but...
    Be careful when using

NPA don't use more than one small dab and if that doesn't work well for you add a second dab. You certainly don't

want to overdose and have women avoiding you. Also, A Scent Of Eros may not be a good choice because it's better

suited for younger guys in their twenties/early thirtys. I'd suggest using Chikara
    seeing as though you seemed to

have luck with the gel packs.

Phero Dude

Default Animations

How do you guys get

those animations to pop up inside your messages. I can only do A smile by places a colon followed by a round

bracket which makes this:

Stranger

Thanks for your replies so

Chikara & Alpha 7 sounds a good combo?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    How do you guys get those animations to pop up inside your messages. I can only do A smile

by places a colon followed by a round bracket which makes this:
    It's easy to do. When you're finished

with the last sentence of your post just move your cursor past that sentence (after the period) and click on one of

the icons (funny faces). The icon should appear where your cursor is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Magnum View Post

Scent Of Eros may not be a good choice because it's better suited for younger guys in their twenties/early thirtys.

SoE is perfectly suited for older guys as well as younger ones. I'm over 50 and use it with

success.

The difference between SoE and C7 is that SoE is a pure social Mone (Rol heavy)while C7 contains 7

different Mones including a dash of None and Rone.

The difference is more than subtle, but any guy looking for

a social product, or one that buffers None exceptionally well, can use SoE.

Phero Dude

Cool SOE not just for the young

SOE

suits me as well. I use it in all my mixes, and I'm 40. I see it as a key player to "relax" me when combined with

the heavy hitters. O.w. I come across as too tense.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    SoE

is perfectly suited for older guys as well as younger ones. I'm over 50 and use it with success.

The difference

between SoE and C7 is that SoE is a pure social Mone (Rol heavy)while C7 contains 7 different Mones including a dash

of None and Rone.

The difference is more than subtle, but any guy looking for a social product, or one that

buffers None exceptionally well, can use SoE.
    Well, I used SOE and I'm in my mid fifties and I wasn't

impressed with it. I've read reviews on other sites that mention SOE is best suited for younger men. If it worked

well for an older guy like yourself that's fine but what works for one person may not work for another. If he wants

to try SOE that's up to him. The guy mentioned he had luck with Chikara in the past so why not stick with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Magnum View Post

what works for one person may not work for another.
    Exactly, that's why I don't like seeing overly

general remarks like "SoE is best suited for young people", which clearly is not true. How could such a comment

even be supported? Certainly not from a thorough reading of user experiences.

Le Male: C7/A7 is a GREAT combo.

Think of C7 as your "base", and tweak it with A7, starting with one drop. Judge its merits and then try NPA, with

the same base but only a tiny amount of NPA to start.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Exactly, that's why I don't like seeing overly general remarks like "SoE is best suited for

young people", which clearly is not true. How could such a comment even be supported? Certainly not from a thorough

reading of user experiences.

Le Male: C7/A7 is a GREAT combo. Think of C7 as your "base", and tweak it with A7,

starting with one drop. Judge its merits and then try NPA, with the same base but only a tiny amount of NPA to

start.
    You have your opinions and I have mine. Quite frankly I don't know why your getting all bent out of

shape over this whole thing. There's more to life than pheromones. Lighten up!

Not getting bent out of shape,

just stating my opinion and why its my opinion.

Its just that lots of newbies read these forums and if some guy

over 40, 50 or whatever, reads something like that he could miss out on what's likely to be a great product for

him.

No harm no foul.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas

Magnum;219630
    You have your opinions and I have mine. Quite frankly I don't know why your getting all bent out of

shape over this whole thing.
    There's more to life than pheromones. Lighten up!
    Sure there may be more to life than pheromones but this is a

pheromone forum and all that has transpired here is that you have received correction and advice to an incorrect

statement you have made concerning the use SOE, it is ok to express an opinion but it is also ok for others to

comment on the opinions expressed on the forum is it not..........

Thomas i appreciate your forum posts and great style, so do not take a

little correction personally, it has happened to me often and its no real drama.. cheers.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Im 58 and SOE works for me and has done so for many years past, it is a very

workable universal formula and can not be restricted to any age group.

In general younger guys on average produce sufficient to maximum natural

levels of Androstenone which makes SOE a very suitable and noticable softener.

For those of us who are older and therefore may

require Androstenone replacement then SOE also makes an excellent softener especially where Androstenone volume

applications have not been correctly calculated.

Phero Dude

Default SOE Chikara A7

Hey

Terry

As you (or others) may have read in my hornyman logs reports Chikara has produced less than desired

results for me lately. I've gotten into verbal fights with SO after many months of not arguing!, I've gotten no

looks from people I literally stand right beside , and also a weirdo stalking me (guy) at the library who looked

like he was stoned.

However, before I return it I was curious how SOE/CHIKARA/A7 turned out for you? Maybe

the extra none and respect vibe will make gentlemen's out of the macho dudes, and will also scare off the weird

ones. Also I'm wondering whether 20-30 something women who respond to chikara will like a fatherly mones signature

(up rone with the A7) and also a man 40 years old. I've always liked SOE in there to relax me.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Hey

Terry

As you (or others) may have read in my hornyman logs reports Chikara has produced less than desired

results for me lately. I've gotten into verbal fights with SO after many months of not arguing!, I've gotten no

looks from people I literally stand right beside , and also a weirdo stalking me (guy) at the library who looked

like he was stoned.

However, before I return it I was curious how SOE/CHIKARA/A7 turned out for you? Maybe the

extra none and respect vibe will make gentlemen's out of the macho dudes, and will also scare off the weird ones.

Also I'm wondering whether 20-30 something women who respond to chikara will like a fatherly mones signature (up

rone with the A7) and also a man 40 years old. I've always liked SOE in there to relax

me.
    Well to be honest Chikara has done nothing at all for me, i have used

up a full bottle and have bent over backwards trying to get it to work alone and also in mixes and the closest thing

i ever got to a hit is when i used it once and was completly ignored by even my good friends, i would like to say

something even remotely positive about C7 but for the life of me this juice has done

nothing.

There was a time when forum members were trying

to swap their Chikara gels for SOE.

I have nothing

against Chikara and i have noticed some good success stories regarding its pleasant fragrance ect.

Thread Information