Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
Well

said.

"get hits from women ranging from young teen girls to other antiques like myself."

Hey man, WHAT IS

UP WITH THAT? That has been happening to me too, young teenage girls trying to hit on me.

Two times now, one

time I saw a group of girls at a distance and wanted to find out how old they were, so I walked by them but then saw

they were in thier early to mid teens...then one of them says to me "Its a possibility" out loud. So Im

thinking...."whats a possibility"? I just ignored them ofcourse, dont want to be labeled a sex offender for the rest

of my life.

You know Im 49 years old, granted look a lot younger than my age but not past 35 or so....I dont get

it! Young teenage girls??? Hell Im probably older than their parents!!!

Weeeeiirrrrddddd!!! Not the first

time its happened, these other young teenage girls one time kept trying to get my attention and were going out of

their way to do it, all three waving at me, one shouts out "you're sweet", was kind of embarassing, being hit on

such young kids at my age!

I dont mind talking to them but Im just kind of wondering what they have in mind, not

sure, which is the reason why I ignore them and put them off. I would think that girls that young are too young to

even think about sex or dating.

Its weird man, maybe you can clue me in on this. Been asking around about it but

noone seems to have any answers, also think mentioning it is getting me in trouble.
Before I go on, I am

not advocating seducing teenage girls and would likely shoot or otherwise maim any older guy who tried with one of

my daughters or any of the other young girls that still hang out around my house.

With three daughters and no

sons I have been exposed to teenage girls far too much for my peace of mind but have learned a few things about

them.

The first is that teenage girls are starting to become sexual a lot younger than back in the stone age

when I was a teen.

The second is that they are a lot more mentally mature than teenage boys and often regard

them as a pain in the ass, at best.

The last is that age is not all that important to many of them. Neither is

baldness or looks. Perhaps they are looking for a daddy figure or have subconciously figured out that the social

emasculation of the male is an absurdity and want somebody who is a real man. I don't know the reasons only the

results.

In any case, take it as a compliment and move on. While a cute little thing might be tempting they are

far more trouble than they ever could be worth.