Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
It

all depends on the girl and her taste in men. Because of my three daughters I have had young females around the

house a lot through the years and am always amazed at what seems to attract them.

Some examples:

One girl is

a wrestling groupy who hangs out in a tattoo parlor.

Another who worked as a volunteer in a prison and ended up

marrying some guy in for a gang related attempted murder.

One who hangs out with the geeks, the German club and

is dating a guy that in deeply involved in church activities. Half of their dates are at church activities

One

who's parents are religious fanatics so she only hangs out and dates guys that are into Wicca

One who thinks

guys in business suits driving a Lexus is sexy, preferably a lawyer.

Another who is studying to become a nurse

because she thinks doctors are sexy.

Aside from those young girls, there are ones who think massive muscles are

sexy, others who think strength and agility are sexy, others who like a guy that's nearly skin and bone but well

educated. I'm an older businessman but keep in good shape and get hits from women ranging from young teen girls to

other antiques like myself.

I think that when you profess to be a skater, a surfer, a runner, or anything else

you put yourself into a niche that only attracts certain types of women. The more you tell about what you are or how

you percieve yourself, the narrower your choices in women will be.

There's a philosophy they teach in sales

about fear of loss is greater than desire to gain. That's true in attraction too. If you are willing to let go of

something, are not willing to play the game, you become more desireable as a catch. Instead of making your life into

something to attract women, make your life into something to be proud of and stop worrying about it. Women

frequently find that very attractive.

Bottom line is that I think it's the insides that actually attract a

woman far more than the outside. She will notice the outside first but then will start looking for what is beneath

the skin. A man who is mentally comfortable with himself, competent in his life, has a good sense of humor and is

interesting to be around is going to attract the most women.

One of the things I do that seems to get me the

most attention is that I refuse to take women or life, for that matter, seriously. The more seriously they take

themselves, the more amused I am by them. As a result, I've never spent more than a few weeks without a pretty lady

to keep me company and that was by my choice.

Well said.

"get hits from women ranging from

young teen girls to other antiques like myself."

Hey man, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? That has been happening to me

too, young teenage girls trying to hit on me.

Two times now, one time I saw a group of girls at a distance and

wanted to find out how old they were, so I walked by them but then saw they were in thier early to mid teens...then

one of them says to me "Its a possibility" out loud. So Im thinking...."whats a possibility"? I just ignored them

ofcourse, dont want to be labeled a sex offender for the rest of my life.

You know Im 49 years old, granted look

a lot younger than my age but not past 35 or so....I dont get it! Young teenage girls??? Hell Im probably older than

their parents!!!

Weeeeiirrrrddddd!!! Not the first time its happened, these other young teenage girls one

time kept trying to get my attention and were going out of their way to do it, all three waving at me, one shouts

out "you're sweet", was kind of embarassing, being hit on such young kids at my age!

I dont mind talking to

them but Im just kind of wondering what they have in mind, not sure, which is the reason why I ignore them and put

them off. I would think that girls that young are too young to even think about sex or dating.

Its weird man,

maybe you can clue me in on this. Been asking around about it but noone seems to have any answers, also think

mentioning it is getting me in trouble.