Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    The font that I am using is veranda set on size 3 .

Regarding Alpha Maschio I have used both the old and the latest updated versions and I do not notice any action from either of these products, also I have used up 1/2 bottle of Glace without noticing any changes in my targets behavior what so ever, I wish I could comment favorably on these Alpha Dream products, because their creator is a nice person.

Now I certainly do see a degree of good action from AV because its main pheromone component of AndrostEnone is tempered very well with just a light sprinkling of six other pheromones, and I also find that the scented option is most pleasing.

I am pleased with my Alpha 7 unscented as it works every bit as good as AV does 4 me, also PI with Ylang Ylang fragrance works well whenever I am looking for some added heat.

For meeting a new client or whenever facing the prospect of meeting up with an unknown target then Wolf is my choice of pheromone because it attracts and keeps the lines of communication open.

Have you tried it in different ratios? And what cover scent have you used it with, if any? The reason I'm asking is because I read on the other (liberated) forum, a post by a member (as33156), in which he made a mix using Alpha Maschio, Glace and Androstadienone (A1). According to his tests, this mix (one of 3 he has experimented with and gotten great hits) has gotten him great results. Here is the ratio he used and found to be the most effective:

6 sprays of Glace
    3 sprays of Alpha Maschio
    3 drops or 30 mcg in total of Androstadienone (A1)
    Cover Scent: Aqua Di Gio

He also mentioned that the cover scent he now uses (Aqua Di Gio) gives the mones a longer range (a
    minimum of 9 feet range with some instant effects on both men & women), much more than the old cover scent he used to test it with (Curve), which he said it gave the mones a range of 4 feet max, with a minimum of 3 minutes needed to see effects.

Here are the mixes that have brought him the most success:

"Combo Mixes:

6 sprays of Glace + 2 sprays of Alpha Maschio +
    3 drops of Androstadienone (A1), 10 mcg per drop, = 30 mcg total.
    6 sprays of Glace + 6 inches of Nude Alpha + 3 drops of Androstadienone (A1), 10 mcg per drop, = 30 mcg total.
    6 sprays of Glace + 2 drops of Wolf +
    3 drops of Androstadienone (A1), 10 mcg per drop, = 30 mcg total.

I have had nothing but success with these 3 combos
    NOTE: 6 sprays of Glace alone = Ramble Potion"

Here is the application method he used:

3 drops of A1 (5 ml in 10 ml bottle for 10 mcg per drop) - 1 to throat, 1 to each side of neck = 30 mcg in total rubbed in.
    1 3-inch strip of Nude Alpha to each side of neck and rubbed in.

Last edited by DssMaster; 01-25-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Thread Information