Close

Hybrid View

well, im afraid that if i

touch the top of the bottle iwth my finger, my skin bacteria will affect the mones in the bottle, i may be wrong on

that, so i let a freaking drop fall out onto my finger, with my finger maybe dabbing the outside of the plastic

dropper to capture the drop, a little bit more than one drop comes out i think, so i just smear it behind both ears

and cover with jovan musk, with a refresher cover needed every few hours...i meanh, you could literally take some

dimestore cheap cologne with the scrwoff tops, and mix a few drops of npa in it and have one hell of a cologne, but

so far , the direct drops and then covered seem to work for me...i share an office with an old 56 year old woman who

is touch as nails and is very hard and masculine, although sweet at times, she has a drill seargent demenour and can

stare at you with her eyes and make you feel about 2 feet tall, she will be back to work on thursday..somedays she

rides my case about stuff and everyone is scared of her cause she is so tough..a real tennessee country girl who was

raised in the country and was wild as a bronco...now, i wonder what she will do when confronted with an npa

overdose..she may scream uncle and demur to me as the new alpha, or flee the office praying for an upstairs

office,..it remains to be seen if she will shudder in fear as do most others.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb View Post
    well, im

afraid that if i touch the top of the bottle iwth my finger, my skin bacteria will affect the mones in the

bottle
    NPA has plenty of alcohol; you should be OK.

Exclamation Warning

NPA can give one a sense

of hightened self-worth. That can be helpful but remember the Biblical wisdom:

"Pride goest before

destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

In other words, don't let a smell go to your head and make

you do something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    NPA can

give one a sense of hightened self-worth. That can be helpful but remember the Biblical wisdom:

"Pride goest

before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

In other words, don't let a smell go to your head and

make you do something stupid.
    A Biblical scholar as I live and breathe!

Related: "What thinketh a man

in his heart, so is he".

A dual edged sword can cut either way. The sharp blade tempered with humility conquers

with restraint.

Personally, I constantly OD on NPA, maybe haven't found the right mix/dose.

you are right

whitehall...thanks for a Word from the Good Book...

YOu know, something has happened that i was wondering if

anyone can shed some light on...i read on another post that the best way to get rid of an od is to use hand

sanitizer on application points..some guy even carries the bottle round with him for that purpose, so today, i was

assuming i must have really od'd today..so i applied some hand sanitizer to my application points, ( behind both

ears ) and let it dry...i didnt wash it off but reapplied more npa over those spots..and it didnt do a damn

thing..actually, something happened where i felt very nervous, diminished, and not myself, a real super downer..and

im thinking, what the f-? my cocky high that i usually get was gone with the wind and it was like the hand sanitzer

literally ate up the npa's secret ingredients and i got almost a reverse effect of an uneasy weakened tired

feeling...strange...anyone know what the hell happened...i assume once i wash those application points things will

be back to normal..so this is what i did..could this have affected my result?

applied the liquid purell hand

sanitzer over application points

let it dry....did not wash off...

about 30 min later, applied another drop

of npa over those spots...

result...i felt like my power was greatly gone or diminshed or somehting was like way

not right...felt weakened or diminished in some way..walked into a mickey dees and neither the staff nor customers

even acknowledged my prescense, and i felt very much tired....

anyone have any idea? my guess is perhaps the

residue from the sanitizer may have altered the npa in some way or even been so effective in eliminating mones that

i was completely moneless and back to my old self, or i had such a massive od that it freaked even myself out, but i

applied a large glob of hand sanitzer to both application points so maybe it was so strong that it ate up EVERYTHING

i had applied...mmmm...i need insight into this

Purel hand sanitizer is no more

than alcohol in a gel base. It does not remove mones but may spread them around more or even push them deeper into

your skin. But, unless you wash or wipe the sanitizer away with something the mones will still be there. It is

possible that the alcohol killed the bacteria on your skin that causes conversion but that's about it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default sounds to me

like the old lady

in your office spiked the hand soap with Kryptonite. I'd keep an eye on her.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information