Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Ok i have gotten NPA

Today let the games begin from initial smell it smells like rubbing alcohol so no scent that i can detect. I hope

thats good I want to thank Bruce and Love-scent for awesome service you have earned a loyal customer.

Wife gets out at 2:00 so will experiment today

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by jacknapier2099 View Post
    Ok i have gotten NPA Today let the games begin from initial smell it smells like

rubbing alcohol so no scent that i can detect. I hope thats good I want to thank Bruce and Love-scent for awesome

service you have earned a loyal customer.

Wife gets out at 2:00 so will experiment

today
    Many persons do not detect the scent of Androstenone i was in

this category but after several years of self testing i can now detect

it.

I have used NPA with many good results especially

from women who did not know me, even girls will take notice when you have it

applied.

I havent really noticed it having effect on

my steady girl although she has responded well to my use of Alpha7 with a good slather of Scent of Eros added.

I like to apply a little SOE with one drop NPA

spread around my chin, the SOE helps slow the diffusion of the NPA.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

well so far nothing with

2 dabs of NPA and 4 sprays of LT. Except wife seems mellower then usual and she walked up to me today for no reason

and felt my neck. Maybe i should up the dose i dunno what do you guys think. Going to try it in social settings

tommorrow hopefully success..

Journeyman

Well T-man. I just received

my Alfa Maschio 2day and...WOW. That's all I can say lol. I love the musk scent (It has 3 different scents to

choose from) Musk; Sandalwood; and some Indian potchpourri style smell (prolly botching the name lol). I went out 2

eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I know 2 of the 3 servers that were working there pretty well, on a casual

sort of way. And I had the new girl who was my server, and the other 2 were pretty much catfighting on who would get

to interact with me. I was faced in the opposite direction, but I could hear them whispering vehemently behind me.

One of the girls B. made sure she was in my line of sight as much as possible, and, well, she kept catching me check

out her ass, and yeah, B more than once gave me a good look at it. I like her cuz she is really curvy, but not too

much.

Server 2 D didn't like that too much so she kept walking by real close to my booth and stopping for a

couple of seconds, kind of in a possesive manner dare I say? hahaha. She is very pretty brunette, but a lil too

lanky for me. During my time there I was careful too remain neutral in my interactions, not too much flirting (so I

can see the reactions better), so I feigned ignorance when D was possesively crowding me.

Now my server was the

new girl C. As soon as she came up and got my drink order she kinda got the DIHL motif. I was observing her from the

corner of my eye and the look on her face was like wtf? I broke her trance by initiating a lil small talk,

she immediately latched on to the con/v and didn't want to shut up lol. She also had to ask several times to repeat

my order (I could tell by her body language it was a stall tactic). As she left with my order, D came back around

bumped into her and said "oops sorry bout that" in a catty sort of way, D then leaned in to pour me some more

coffee...FAAR in her yabbos were basically touching my face. And she stayed like that for a good 5

seconds, slopped some coffee on the table, got out her rag and began wiping the whole table off...the whole time her

yabbos were jiggling in my face and she was looking at my reaction from the corner of her eye. Then in a slow

controlled manner came back up and moved off to the next table chat, as she left she had this devilish lil smirk on

her face. I don't bother with asking any of the girls out cuz I go in there so much, and I do enjoy my interactions

with these fine ladies. Wouldn't want any actual fights to break out.

C was my cashier as I was paying the

bill, and one odd thing I noticed was she kept thanking ME. For just about everything. I kept things in stride, but

in my mind I still kind of wonder about that, because that is the first instance since first discovering mones

(about a year ago) in which a female would profusely thank me about anything. Overall I would say Alpha Dream is

really on to something. Their research is credible, plus they are patented. I only wore 3 spritzes and just look at

the results lol. My only thing was, after the 3 spritzes I immediately started to feel so giddy and heady I started

to laugh uncontrollably...possible OD reaction? I'll need to see if I get that surge with just 2 sprays. I

definitely want to try out my A/M to a club setting, as well as try out their social mix Glace, and their "good

guiy" formula, Certo. Cheers!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Well T-man. I just received my Alfa Maschio 2day and...WOW. That's all I can say

lol. I love the musk scent (It has 3 different scents to choose from) Musk; Sandalwood; and some Indian potchpourri

style smell (prolly botching the name lol). I went out 2 eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I know 2 of the 3

servers that were working there pretty well, on a casual sort of way. And I had the new girl who was my server, and

the other 2 were pretty much catfighting on who would get to interact with me. I was faced in the opposite

direction, but I could hear them whispering vehemently behind me. One of the girls B. made sure she was in my line

of sight as much as possible, and, well, she kept catching me check out her ass, and yeah, B more than once gave me

a good look at it. I like her cuz she is really curvy, but not too much.

Server 2 D didn't like that too much

so she kept walking by real close to my booth and stopping for a couple of seconds, kind of in a possesive manner

dare I say? hahaha. She is very pretty brunette, but a lil too lanky for me. During my time there I was careful too

remain neutral in my interactions, not too much flirting (so I can see the reactions better), so I feigned ignorance

when D was possesively crowding me.

Now my server was the new girl C. As soon as she came up and got my drink

order she kinda got the DIHL motif. I was observing her from the corner of my eye and the look on her face was like

wtf? I broke her trance by initiating a lil small talk, she immediately latched on to the con/v and didn't

want to shut up lol. She also had to ask several times to repeat my order (I could tell by her body language it was

a stall tactic). As she left with my order, D came back around bumped into her and said "oops sorry bout that" in a

catty sort of way, D then leaned in to pour me some more coffee...FAAR in her yabbos were basically

touching my face. And she stayed like that for a good 5 seconds, slopped some coffee on the table, got out her rag

and began wiping the whole table off...the whole time her yabbos were jiggling in my face and she was looking at my

reaction from the corner of her eye. Then in a slow controlled manner came back up and moved off to the next table

chat, as she left she had this devilish lil smirk on her face. I don't bother with asking any of the girls out cuz

I go in there so much, and I do enjoy my interactions with these fine ladies. Wouldn't want any actual fights to

break out.

C was my cashier as I was paying the bill, and one odd thing I noticed was she kept thanking ME. For

just about everything. I kept things in stride, but in my mind I still kind of wonder about that, because that is

the first instance since first discovering mones (about a year ago) in which a female would profusely thank me about

anything. Overall I would say Alpha Dream is really on to something. Their research is credible, plus they are

patented. I only wore 3 spritzes and just look at the results lol. My only thing was, after the 3 spritzes I

immediately started to feel so giddy and heady I started to laugh uncontrollably...possible OD reaction? I'll need

to see if I get that surge with just 2 sprays. I definitely want to try out my A/M to a club setting, as well as try

out their social mix Glace, and their "good guiy" formula, Certo.

Cheers!
    Hey lilstitch where is ya button ? i was lookin to give

you rep... your post is one of par excellence good sir....

Anyways it sure looks like you will be pushing some

pleasure buttons with your latest stash, so all the best of luck and do watch out for buildup....

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information