Well EW has been circulating for a little while and hopefully we can draw some broader conclusions, beyond the specific hits etc. I\'ve been using it on and off since it first came out and these patterns have been emerging....

- Women become catty and sometimes flat out mean! There were a couple of instances were there was competition over one particular guy (not me) in the group, as girls will do, not wanting to be outdone... needless to say he was a bit put out being clustered by PMS\'ing women.

- A bit of -nol type behaviour without -nol (hair flipping, giddy, lowered personal space etc.) Mostly at higher dosages. But the attraction is not attributed in my direction.

- Brain dead response in both guys and girls, already pretty well documented. Often makes for flat conversation... and I\'m already not a great conversationalist...

- When in a mix it seems to reduce overall effectiveness... perhaps creating a confusing signature.

- Guys are more friendly, especially with smaller amounts.

Overall not to useful for myself. Maybe if you already had a mix that gets you killer results adding a little EW wouldn\'t hurt too much and *you* would be the focus of competition.

I\'ve tried from 5 to about 30 drops of my 1 drop / oz. solution, spread widely around... Seems if you spread it thin the scent disappears quickly.