Yesterday I received my SOE, so off course I had to try it out immediately. Anyway, so here goes, before I took the train into town, I applied a few rolls on my neck and wrists. I thought the fragrance was really nice, more of a proper fragrance like commercial colognes rather then some cheap fragrance like some of the other products. It’s musky and mellow and doesn’t leave a bad after scent. Anyway I like it.

While waiting for the train at the train station, there were three girls in the distance walking my way, they finally get where I was and they started to chat to me, asking me the most stupidest questions, giggling and laughing like little girls. Buzzing around me like silly butterflies Well the fact was that they were young schoolgirls (they wore school uniforms), about 15-16 yrs old! Now you might ask yourself, big deal a few girls decided to talk and act silly with me, that’s all ok if I was 18, but im like nearly 30! Should I attribute this experience to SOE? Maybe? Fact is nor do I have any interest to flirt with minors, nor should they with me! So why did they?…anyway the story doesn’t stop there, when I arrived at my solarium tanning studio, the receptionist who is about 40yr was flirting with me, I have been like dozens of times to this place and never once have I seen her flirting, friendly, yes, but never flirting!

Im not sure what is in SOE, but first impressions at least are very good. My only complaint with SOE so far is the label. Seems to smudge like freshly inked paper. Anyway, its what is in the bottle that counts.

One question to anyone that can answer this, are pheromones degraded or destroyed in UV rays?
Reason being, after solarium use, pheros could have been destroyed? Does intense sunlight reduce the effect of phero use?

[ May 14, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]